The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2021, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
chelsea4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrolicious View Post
Her 2nd bf did a great job? Lol.
In a way. Let’s just say she really let loose that 6 months. She had quite a few ONS with quite a few different guys before she became his GF. Her dressing changed too.
Old 09-05-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How many bf ur wife has?

not really care how many boyfriend she has in the fast, what angry is she still online dating web sugarbook.com after marriage. Wondering the reason it may be
Old 09-05-2021, 10:48 AM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea4ever View Post
In a way. Let’s just say she really let loose that 6 months. She had quite a few ONS with quite a few different guys before she became his GF. Her dressing changed too.
nowadays either the guy or girl will have more than one past love before they get into marriage
Old 09-05-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Same here. Dont like to give BJ. Dont like me to paint her either. She cites its a hygiene issue.

Some ladies are just not explorative or maybe even shy when it comes to sex, perhaps. When did 69 once with wife, she told me its the first time she ever did it. Not open to outdoor as well. Her exs all didnt train her well and she probably not open to being trained from what I see.

Some other girls however, bj all the time, warm water, cold water, by the window, pattern all come out.

Some meant to be wives, some meant to be gfs, fwbs etc.
each girl has different taste, we cannot force her too, only slowly change her if she is willing to do
Old 09-05-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
xdestinyfate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxdestinyfate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxdestinyfate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am my wife 4th and hopefully last. Hahahaha.
Always have the fantasy of letting her fuck by other guy to see the difference in her but had no chance so far. Tried a few times but all the guys doesnt managed to open her up after meeting. I know i sound sick. Hahaha

She is good with blowjob when we are together. Now doesnt do she is deem is hygience.
Old 09-05-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdestinyfate View Post
I am my wife 4th and hopefully last. Hahahaha.
Always have the fantasy of letting her fuck by other guy to see the difference in her but had no chance so far. Tried a few times but all the guys doesnt managed to open her up after meeting. I know i sound sick. Hahaha

She is good with blowjob when we are together. Now doesnt do she is deem is hygience.
Hahahah same I tried with mine but no one fancy her size n looks ....took her to the bar n watch her from afar but .... alas nothing ....
Wait unhygienic or hygiene?? Lol ��
Old 09-05-2021, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
xdestinyfate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxdestinyfate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxdestinyfate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Unhygienic i mean. Hahahaha.
Old 09-05-2021, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Hunkydunky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I was my wife 1st and 3rd BF.
I took her virginity and sex was so so cos she was inexperienced.
She refuse to give me BJ too as she thought want to keep till after marriage.
Then we broke up for 6 months before getting back together.
When we got back together, she’s willing to give BJ and is very good at it. And she became so much better in bed too.
It's like someone borrowed her from you and fucked her..then return her to you.
Old 10-05-2021, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkydunky View Post
It's like someone borrowed her from you and fucked her..then return her to you.
Kinda of. It’s a bit complicated. We broke up so she got upset and depressed. Then she started going clubbing in revealing clothes and getting drunk. Then had a few ons. It’s also this time she BJ for the first time. Then she met him and also ons with him. Then she became his GF. But while she’s with him she did call me and met up with me and let me fuck while she’s attached to him. He found out, got her drunk and get his brothers to take turn on her.
Old 10-05-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Kinda of. It’s a bit complicated. We broke up so she got upset and depressed. Then she started going clubbing in revealing clothes and getting drunk. Then had a few ons. It’s also this time she BJ for the first time. Then she met him and also ons with him. Then she became his GF. But while she’s with him she did call me and met up with me and let me fuck while she’s attached to him. He found out, got her drunk and get his brothers to take turn on her.
Wow, that's rape bro. I hope no video or pictures are taken. Else there will be high possibility of blackmail happening in the future.
Old 11-05-2021, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
She must be grateful to you for marrying her. You get high from hearing abouy her experiences during the breakup period?
Old 11-05-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

i am my wife's 5th ex-bfs to be exact. she has a colorful past, rebellious history and both parents not at home most of the time. clubbing, ex-dancer at clubs etc etc.

But we should always look forward too, i aint a saint as well. most importantly is to look foward.

now she become a mother, i would say it is a 360 degree change as compared to her past. the power of mother love.
Old 11-05-2021, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Wow, that's rape bro. I hope no video or pictures are taken. Else there will be high possibility of blackmail happening in the future.
She was kinda aware of it happening and she did not reject them. It happened many years ago
Old 11-05-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
She must be grateful to you for marrying her. You get high from hearing abouy her experiences during the breakup period?
Kinda of. We were chit chatting in the car. Then talk about her BF. I then asked her if he let him fuck her already. When she told me yes I was quite pissed. I then told her we dated for 5 years before you let me fuck you then you date him one month you let him fuck you? She then told me actually before he became her BF already manage to fuck her cos she had ons with him. She say it’s different cos she no longer virgin. She then disclosed she was upset then and had a few ons even before him. That’s when I then forced myself on her. But after one min she stop rejecting and was pulling me in
Old 12-05-2021, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
She was kinda aware of it happening and she did not reject them. It happened many years ago
Some gals just like the feel of different guys cum insider them. The moment where it all squirts away deep inside mixing one with another.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1