The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2021, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 4
Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!
Short Stories from Random Encounters

*Disclaimer*
Starting a thread to share some bite-sized stories about random encounters. These are all fictional stories that are inspired by real-life encounters.

Hope you guys enjoy!

I first met Jenn at a company event. She was working for one of our partner companies. And she stood out to me from far away.

At the other corner of the room, I could see this bubbly girl in shoulder-length hair, wearing a red sweater and black culottes. She was laughing with her colleagues, and she was clearly the centre of attention.

As the night went on, I took the chance to go up to her and chat her up, and we hit it off almost immediately. We had so much in common. From our love of hiking to our attitude towards work. As we sat and enjoyed our food, she even showed me a neat little trick of tying a knot on a cherry stem.

As the night was ending and we were both feeling really tipsy, I took the chance to ask her if she would be keen to come by my place for more drinks, and she agreed almost immediately.

Once we reached my place, it didn't take many drinks before we were all over each other. Her kisses were intense as she covered every inch of my face, and zi couldn't resist it no more.

I pulled her sweater off her arms to reveal the sexiest black laced bra, and a cleavage much longer than I had expected.

"She was hiding all that in there the whole time! "

Her pants followed soon after, exposing a matching pair of laced thongs that disappeared into her hungry butt cheeks.

As I pulled down her bra to suck on her pinkish brown nipples and lick her tiny areolas, she started to undress me too.

Her boobs were way bigger than I thought. Big enough to caress my already erect dick between them. She slowly rubbed her boobs around my dick, and licked the tip with her tongue, just like how she had licked the cherry earlier.

Her blowjob was relentless, and I was so surprised at how deep she could go, making the most delicious slurping noises as she went at it. I flipped her around and ripped off her thong to see her clean shaven pussy, as we proceeded to pleasure each other in a 69 position.

The sex that followed was intense, and I'm quite my neighbours could hear her loud moans. When we finished, she let me cum into her mouth as she swallowed and licked up every single drop.

The next morning, there was no trace of Jenn and she had already left. I haven't even gotten her number...
Old 11-05-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 11
codenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Short Stories from Random Encounters

good start. camping here for more
stacyx C
cheesetart(steph/S)
song ruimin

have private set to trade for the above
Old 11-05-2021, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 4
Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!
I used to work in Hong Kong a while back, where my office building was situated right next to a popular hotel, which was known for it's huge glass windows that were extremely photogenic.

Over the years I worked there, every day was a highlight whenever I looked across to the hotel.

I remember once when I had just finished a long meeting and went back to my desk. I took a break with by coffee and sat back, and looked outside of my window to the hotel.

What caught my eye immediately was two girls dressed in bathrobes, standing on their bed with a DSLR. They were preparing to take photos for their instagrams!

Suddenly, both of them unrobed and were only left in their underwear! Both were wearing a matching bra and thong combination, one was pink, while the other was grey.

For 15 to 20 mins, the two of them just took turns taking photos of each in various positions while I sat there and admired the view.

At one point, one of them even took off her bra to take a bareback photo! Of course, bareback from the camera's pov means her boobs were in full view of me the whole time.

I could clearly see her pink nipples pressed against the glass window, and she didn't even have a clue! (Our office windows are tinted and are reflective from the outside - so the whole office could be staring at them and they wouldn't know).

This whole "photoshoot" session lasted for almost one hour, before the girls finally changed out and headed out. That day I was extra hardworking and chose to OT till very late so I even got to see them return to their hotel room and change out, and walk around the room in their undies 😂

Another time, I spotted a couple that were also taking photos. This time, both of them were fully naked, and the guy was taking sexy photos of his girlfriend with his dick fully erect.

After their sexy foreplay, they immediately got it on, and I had a front row seat to the whole show as they made out slowly, to the girl giving him a blowjob, to him licking her pussy, and finally them fucking in various different positions.

The best thing was, after fucking, they still stayed naked for at least another two hours before heading out! I hardly got any work done that day.
Old 11-05-2021, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Would love to visit this hotel and put up a free show too 😉

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianavocado View Post
I used to work in Hong Kong a while back, where my office building was situated right next to a popular hotel, which was known for it's huge glass windows that were extremely photogenic.

Over the years I worked there, every day was a highlight whenever I looked across to the hotel.

I remember once when I had just finished a long meeting and went back to my desk. I took a break with by coffee and sat back, and looked outside of my window to the hotel.

What caught my eye immediately was two girls dressed in bathrobes, standing on their bed with a DSLR. They were preparing to take photos for their instagrams!

Suddenly, both of them unrobed and were only left in their underwear! Both were wearing a matching bra and thong combination, one was pink, while the other was grey.

For 15 to 20 mins, the two of them just took turns taking photos of each in various positions while I sat there and admired the view.

At one point, one of them even took off her bra to take a bareback photo! Of course, bareback from the camera's pov means her boobs were in full view of me the whole time.

I could clearly see her pink nipples pressed against the glass window, and she didn't even have a clue! (Our office windows are tinted and are reflective from the outside - so the whole office could be staring at them and they wouldn't know).

This whole "photoshoot" session lasted for almost one hour, before the girls finally changed out and headed out. That day I was extra hardworking and chose to OT till very late so I even got to see them return to their hotel room and change out, and walk around the room in their undies 😂

Another time, I spotted a couple that were also taking photos. This time, both of them were fully naked, and the guy was taking sexy photos of his girlfriend with his dick fully erect.

After their sexy foreplay, they immediately got it on, and I had a front row seat to the whole show as they made out slowly, to the girl giving him a blowjob, to him licking her pussy, and finally them fucking in various different positions.

The best thing was, after fucking, they still stayed naked for at least another two hours before heading out! I hardly got any work done that day.
Old 11-05-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
keshawau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice short stories, please continue!
Old 19-05-2021, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 12
darkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianavocado View Post
*Disclaimer*
Starting a thread to share some bite-sized stories about random encounters. These are all fictional stories that are inspired by real-life encounters.

Hope you guys enjoy!

I first met Jenn at a company event. She was working for one of our partner companies. And she stood out to me from far away.

At the other corner of the room, I could see this bubbly girl in shoulder-length hair, wearing a red sweater and black culottes. She was laughing with her colleagues, and she was clearly the centre of attention.

As the night went on, I took the chance to go up to her and chat her up, and we hit it off almost immediately. We had so much in common. From our love of hiking to our attitude towards work. As we sat and enjoyed our food, she even showed me a neat little trick of tying a knot on a cherry stem.

As the night was ending and we were both feeling really tipsy, I took the chance to ask her if she would be keen to come by my place for more drinks, and she agreed almost immediately.

Once we reached my place, it didn't take many drinks before we were all over each other. Her kisses were intense as she covered every inch of my face, and zi couldn't resist it no more.

I pulled her sweater off her arms to reveal the sexiest black laced bra, and a cleavage much longer than I had expected.

"She was hiding all that in there the whole time! "

Her pants followed soon after, exposing a matching pair of laced thongs that disappeared into her hungry butt cheeks.

As I pulled down her bra to suck on her pinkish brown nipples and lick her tiny areolas, she started to undress me too.

Her boobs were way bigger than I thought. Big enough to caress my already erect dick between them. She slowly rubbed her boobs around my dick, and licked the tip with her tongue, just like how she had licked the cherry earlier.

Her blowjob was relentless, and I was so surprised at how deep she could go, making the most delicious slurping noises as she went at it. I flipped her around and ripped off her thong to see her clean shaven pussy, as we proceeded to pleasure each other in a 69 position.

The sex that followed was intense, and I'm quite my neighbours could hear her loud moans. When we finished, she let me cum into her mouth as she swallowed and licked up every single drop.

The next morning, there was no trace of Jenn and she had already left. I haven't even gotten her number...
Subbed for more short stories heh
Old 19-05-2021, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
worldhello deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need more!!
Old 19-05-2021, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
Germany2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates
Old 24-05-2021, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 11
denshaotoko1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
Twenty One Whitfield
Old 24-05-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Travel bubble is once again cancel with this place you
wish to put on a free show . Now everyone say it a JINX 1st time discuss travel bubble open kana close 2nd time want to open again kana again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
Old 24-05-2021, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 5
wantababe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwantababe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwantababe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice pics here, camping for more
Old 24-05-2021, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
sommeliersed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS any more story?
Old 24-05-2021, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 5
liverkop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ts more story pls, camping here
Old 24-05-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
LostInWar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Campfire started
Old 25-05-2021, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
formulae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro TS, anymore updates?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1