The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2010, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
wysong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Take spy video is criminal offence?

Want ask advice from all bros here.....

I got a fren who recently was taking spy video of a busty shop assistant and got caught by her, she report him to the police and police took him back to station to take statement and want charge him with insult of modesty to a woman.....the video he took are non-offensive....but police say they can still charge him under insult of modesty....the case is currently under investigation....

Any bros can advise if this is a criminal offence and what my fren can do next?
Old 18-11-2010, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 15
muscle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymuscle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Take spy video is criminal offence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wysong View Post

I got a fren who recently was taking spy video of a busty shop assistant and got caught by her, she report him to the police and police took him back to station to take statement and want charge him with insult of modesty to a woman.....the video he took are non-offensive....but police say they can still charge him under insult of modesty....the case is currently under investigation....

Tell ur fren to engage a gd lawyer.. Thats all d advice i cud giv...
Old 18-11-2010, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 14
DeathGod69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscle View Post
Tell ur fren to engage a gd lawyer.. Thats all d advice i cud giv...
Gd advice, muscle.

LOL case involve police already and they are prepare to charge him already still you ask if Take spy video is criminal offense?

Best advice engage a good lawyer and prepare to go jail or pay fine.
Old 18-11-2010, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 14
beachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

If your question is whether insulting the modesty of a woman is a criminal offence then the answer is YES.

If your question is whether your fren has committed an act under this offence then it is subjective as to the contents of the clip. Non-offensive or not is whether the victim take offence in the act and to be decided by the judge finally.
Old 18-11-2010, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Well done... Ask for out of court settlement... hahahaha... Pay & Pay...
Educate your friend to control his urge pls...

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 18-11-2010, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
candidfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Get a lawyer, as long as the video is non-offensive u got a chance. Best if the video shows u taking videos from walking out of ur home and all the way until u were caught. u can always say u were just trying out ur spy cam. but if the video just shows the shop assistant, then u r in trouble. Go back to the shop and do whatever it takes to have her drop the case. As long as she doesn't press charges, police can't be bothered to charge u.

Chapter XXII: Criminal intimidation, insult and annoyance
Word or gesture intended to insult the modesty of a woman – Whoever, intending to insult the modesty of any woman, utters any word, makes any sound or gesture, or exhibits any object, intending that such word or sound shall be heard, or that such gesture or object shall be seen by such woman, or intrudes upon the privacy of such woman, shall be punished with imprisonment of up to one year, or with a fine, or with both.
Old 18-11-2010, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by candidfan View Post
Word or gesture intended to insult the modesty of a woman – Whoever, intending to insult the modesty of any woman, utters any word, makes any sound or gesture, or exhibits any object, intending that such word or sound shall be heard, or that such gesture or object shall be seen by such woman, or intrudes upon the privacy of such woman, shall be punished with imprisonment of up to one year, or with a fine, or with both.
This means you could sue the shit out of anyone who plays Inner Circle - Sweat A lot innit? As te lyrics : Girl i wanna make u sweat, sweat till you dont sweat no more, and if you cry out, im gonna push it, push it summore

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 18-11-2010, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 15
muscle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymuscle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by candidfan View Post
Get a lawyer, as long as the video is non-offensive u got a chance. Best if the video shows u taking videos from walking out of ur home and all the way until u were caught. u can always say u were just trying out ur spy cam. but if the video just shows the shop assistant, then u r in trouble. Go back to the shop and do whatever it takes to have her drop the case. As long as she doesn't press charges, police can't be bothered to charge u.

a man ever been charge in court for OM juz because he blows air onto a woman ear while both of them r standing in a crowded bus.. the woman found that it was an insult to her modesty n she pressed charges...
Old 18-11-2010, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Taking spy video is not an offence bro...
But taking and getting caught is =D

You can be sued, or even jail + can...

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 18-11-2010, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Take spy video is criminal offence?

If the video is taken inside a shopping mall? It is a public place, of course the lady have all the rights to press charges. No point to engage lawyers, might as well save it to pay the damage court fees.

Just tell the honor that he found the lady attractive so, decided to steal a pic of her. Let the honor decide, probably be fine so get youself prepare.
Old 18-11-2010, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

All your friend can do now, cross his fingers on both hands, stamp his food and then shout out loud to the sky. "Tih Kong, boh you boh you! Hor wa bo tai chi!" He's in deep trouble!

I have 1 friend in a worse scenario than yours many years back but then well luckily, his was his ex-gf. He took many of *eh hem*(you know) those pics of her in nudes and in action and when she wanted to break off. He started using them to threaten her. This girl never give in the threats, ji tao made a police report and the police immediately went up to his place with a search warrant and managed to get hold of those videos/pics. He was brought back to lim kopi and charged......
Sentence: Curious? Ask me then I will go on. Else just remember, can fuck girls in Singapore but never fuck around with them. They'll make you regret it until you don't remember your own father and mother.
Old 18-11-2010, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

on monday, i saw near my place NTUC got a guy get slap by a milf (30plus yo,figure not bad) leh,
heard her saying 你在拍啊,你在拍啊 !!

the guy ( 30 plus yo also) was near to tears liao after the slap and many ppl crowding and tcss tat he is 变态 ...
think should be he take photos or use spy cam kenna cot la, i nv stay until end of the movie leh,
but heard from the staff today that police took him back.
Old 18-11-2010, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 20
Zoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If not wrong, if the pic is not focusing on certain part of body, there is no case. Ie, if you took the whole pic / vid of a person, and not only focus on breast, legs
Old 18-11-2010, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Try to hav peace talk wif the offended lady. If ur friend had argue wif her face to face on the day of incident then too bad liao.

I tot normally first timer wif clean record ONI get stern warning after an sincere apology?

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 18-11-2010, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

For this incidence . only $ can solve or reduce the severity of the problem .

out of court settlement - apologies and $ offer thru nego with gal and if this fails , get a lawyer to represent you . it will sure help to reduce the charge brought against you .

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1