The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

Old 02-12-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 6
Charlenexo has a brilliant futureCharlenexo has a brilliant futureCharlenexo has a brilliant futureCharlenexo has a brilliant futureCharlenexo has a brilliant futureCharlenexo has a brilliant futureCharlenexo has a brilliant futureCharlenexo has a brilliant futureCharlenexo has a brilliant futureCharlenexo has a brilliant futureCharlenexo has a brilliant future
Re: ✨🌺 Ravishing Lovely Sweetheart Belle 🌺✨

Belle was on hiatus for 8 months

Last edited by Charlenexo; 16-08-2019 at 07:28 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 15-08-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
tkaburger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back~
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 15-08-2019, 07:15 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Charlenexo has a brilliant futureCharlenexo has a brilliant futureCharlenexo has a brilliant futureCharlenexo has a brilliant futureCharlenexo has a brilliant futureCharlenexo has a brilliant futureCharlenexo has a brilliant futureCharlenexo has a brilliant futureCharlenexo has a brilliant futureCharlenexo has a brilliant futureCharlenexo has a brilliant future

✨ New Limited Edition Video 9 ✨
🌸💕 Tease-Love, Belle @ $120 💕🌸

Only selling Video 9 to 3 limited bros!
Tease-love really holds a special place in my heart baring myself fully to seductively tease as a welcome-back belle, love!

🌸💜🌸💜🌸💜🌸💜🌸💜🌸💜🌸

• Promo for all 8 videos at $280 instead of usual price
😛
Video 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9! Get’em Belle’s Limited Edition videos!
*Left last 3 sets!*

-

OTHER KINKINESS

Do feel free to PM for any enquiries/price if interested!
🙆🏻‍♀️

Yours Truly © http://www.bellecharlene.com

Last edited by Charlenexo; 16-08-2019 at 04:31 AM.
Old Yesterday, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3146 / Power: 16
Sevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond repute

Finally after 8 months, I met up with my long lost sweetie pie girl again. I thought I will never see this beauty again but thank God my prayers were answered. Lets get to the FR.��

Made appointment with her as usual and the hotel looks nice and comfortable. Rang the door bell and then she opened the door. Omg, for a moment I thought I went to the wrong room. Lol. Belle is still so erotically sexy. Even though she’s not as skinny as most SG girls, I like her thickness and curves. AND I can assure she have one of the prettiest face imo. She was dressed in a black lingerie material and really looked stunning. Belle did ask me what took me so long in meeting her, told her I got lost in love. Lol. Belle is such a gem and really a girlfriend material.

We sat down n chit chat for a while and catch up on life. Then we move to the shower area, Belle helped me remove my cloths and brought me to the shower to wash me up. She was holding my manhood in her hands and commented on the size saying its gona make her explode in wetness and how she missed it the last time. Then we both ended up in bed. I told Belle to relax on the bed while I do the rest first. Belle still looked like a korean mixed girl and her stunning looks just kept melting my heart away. I kissed her wet lips and french her all the way. Slowly moved down to her juicy big breasts, soft and firm, licked her pinky nipples and sucked her big melons till she started moaning in delight. She enjoyed the boobs play and suction. Hehe.

I slowly went down to her pussy, clean shaven with no smell. Omg, she was wet before I started licking her. Tongue her all the way and kept licking and licking till I not sure how long i kept doing and eventually Belle did cum. Belle was in ecstasy stage and was moaning with pleasure. Eventually Belle Lol. Let’s just say she did all well. She made me lie down and hold my dick in her hand and started licking and sucking. This girl can really blow ur mind away. I had to ask her to slow down many times as I was afraid in shooting my soldiers early. She would look you in the eye while slurping on your cock. She then put on the rubber and slowly sat on top me and rode me wild. I could see her boobs shaking and her eyes rolling behind. She was not faking it and really kept enjoying. Rolled her over to do missionary like doing ur girlfriend, kissed and french her and lastly my favourite Doggie style, I just love her ass to the max. Kissed and worshipped her ass like never before. Started pounding her we were in cloud 9 and we both were In nevertheland. After certain time I stopped and asked her to jerk my cock till I shoot out my last drop. My god, Belle made my day. Thank you so must dearie. Lots of love. Muacks.

Brief Facts:

Looks: 9/10 (Korean look beauty, cant stop looking at her)
Boobs: 8/10 (Soft, and juicy. Really big actually)
Body: 8/10 (Curvy, Voluptuous and thick, big bust ��)
Ass: 8/10 (juicy rounded shapy ass, good for doggie)
Bj: 9.5/10 (she can literally suck u dry and kept looking into your eyes, careful bros)
Fj: 9/10 (Very accomodating, patient and enjoyable)
Chemistry: 9.5/10 (Can click well with her, an awesome girl, caring and helpful too)
RTF: Surely if Vit M goes up.

Please treat her nice bros. Different guys have different taste so its up to individual taste. But Belle is someone you should not miss in this life time. Best of luck guys. See you again Belle.

Last edited by Sevenkey; Yesterday at 01:01 AM.
Old Yesterday, 07:15 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Finally back from hiatus, I have miss you love.

🌸 Pre-bookings available 🌸

20/08 Tues ✨3pm - 9pm
21/08 Wed ✨ 2pm - 9pm

Only meeting two gentlemen a day,
can’t wait to see my lovelies! 💕✨

Last edited by Charlenexo; Today at 11:25 AM.
Old Today, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 16
Webster169 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWebster169 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Long story cut short. She definitely going to make your money worth it. Fulfill the dreams of fucking the top girl in your old school days. Anyone who has tried going to see a difference between a Bentley and Toyota

The highlights are.

The looks she give you while giving you a blow job. The moans and body chemistry during FJ. Her looks is going give you a straight hard-on already

Looks: 9.5/10
Boobs: 8/10 (confirmed natural)
Body: 8/10
Bj: 9.5/10
Fj: 9/10
RTF: Definitely
Old Today, 12:28 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Last set for full 8 videos promo @ $270 🍓💕

last video 9 available 😝

Advert Space Available