The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

Old 11-08-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 15
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Man City is getting to be like a bad case of wart, simply refuse to go away and always seems to go one up over Liverpool..
Man City is setting the bench mark again and the crucial match will be both games (home and away) against Man City which is a 12 point difference.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 11-08-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 5
JohnHandcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Man City is setting the bench mark again and the crucial match will be both games (home and away) against Man City which is a 12 point difference.
We must go all out to get points against them, because our neighbours and their neighbours will try all means to prevent us from winning while doing the opposite against them
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 12-08-2019, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6763 / Power: 10
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Well done, Mo!

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49313879
Old 13-08-2019, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 3
ThisIsMelwood has much to be proud ofThisIsMelwood has much to be proud ofThisIsMelwood has much to be proud ofThisIsMelwood has much to be proud ofThisIsMelwood has much to be proud ofThisIsMelwood has much to be proud ofThisIsMelwood has much to be proud ofThisIsMelwood has much to be proud ofThisIsMelwood has much to be proud of

FSG boss John Henry had given Klopp the permission to forget about domestic cup competitions and concentrate on PL and CL.

Good that Gomez started first game meaning give youth a chance.

Origi was right to stay and compete for a first XI starting role. He did scored one goal and provided the cross that resulted in own goal.

Liverpool was right to finish the job at half time and takes the pedal off for second half knowing that have to play Chelsea in mid-week Super Cup.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwibu6a-htTjAhWSbisKHYOCCY4QjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2F  twitter.com%2Ftorres%2Fstatus%2F113495394100174848  0&psig=AOvVaw2jsdOUZX5TSDujmXitx7Qv&ust=1564280485  727926

King of Europe - 2019
Old 14-08-2019, 04:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 9
countryman is a Helpful and Caring Samstercountryman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Keita walked off injured during a training session in Istanbul..
I doubt he'll be part of the squad for the Super Cup match on Wed.
This idiot is a goner, he's even worse than Sturridge n Lallana put together!
Old 14-08-2019, 04:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 8
KatongCowboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKatongCowboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Keita walked off injured during a training session in Istanbul..
I doubt he'll be part of the squad for the Super Cup match on Wed.
This idiot is a goner, he's even worse than Sturridge n Lallana put together!
Should be a walk in the park for Liverpool in this SuperCup.
Chelsea has player crisis and playing the kids. If Liverpool cannot beat a makeshift Chelsea team.... can forget about the rest of the season liao.
Old 14-08-2019, 06:05 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has much to be proud ofThisIsMelwood has much to be proud ofThisIsMelwood has much to be proud ofThisIsMelwood has much to be proud ofThisIsMelwood has much to be proud ofThisIsMelwood has much to be proud ofThisIsMelwood has much to be proud ofThisIsMelwood has much to be proud ofThisIsMelwood has much to be proud of

Liverpool squad in training ahead of Super Cup

Goalkeepers: Adrian, Lonergan, Kelleher

Defenders: Van Dijk, Gomez, Alexander-Arnold, Robertson, Matip, Hoever

Midfielders: Fabinho, Milner, Keita, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lallana

Forwards: Firmino, Mane, Salah, Origi, Shaqiri, Brewster, Elliott

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwibu6a-htTjAhWSbisKHYOCCY4QjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2F  twitter.com%2Ftorres%2Fstatus%2F113495394100174848  0&psig=AOvVaw2jsdOUZX5TSDujmXitx7Qv&ust=1564280485  727926

King of Europe - 2019
Old 14-08-2019, 06:07 AM
Samster

Finally our best defender may leave Liverpool for 15 million.

Question is Liverpool wrong to sell when Gomez and Matip are injury prone?

So we can use Hoever or Sep Van Den Berg from the academy?

King of Europe - 2019
Old 14-08-2019, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
escobar43535 is a glorious beacon of lightescobar43535 is a glorious beacon of lightescobar43535 is a glorious beacon of lightescobar43535 is a glorious beacon of lightescobar43535 is a glorious beacon of lightescobar43535 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
Should be a walk in the park for Liverpool in this SuperCup.
Chelsea has player crisis and playing the kids. If Liverpool cannot beat a makeshift Chelsea team.... can forget about the rest of the season liao.
Chelsea were actually not that bad for the first 60 minutes at OT over the weekend. If they had been more clinical in the first half it could have been a different result.

Hence I would not underestimate them.
Old 14-08-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6763 / Power: 10
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Chelsea were actually not that bad for the first 60 minutes at OT over the weekend. If they had been more clinical in the first half it could have been a different result.

Hence I would not underestimate them.
True that!
The youngsters like Mount and Abraham had good games, just hesitation or missed by inches.
As long as Lampard keeps playing them, They will come good...

So cannot be over-confident. Must keep the pedal to the floor throughout the game.

Then it will be 1-1. One trophy each!!
Old 14-08-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 15
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

i would not underestimate Chelsea, given that they lost by 0-4 to MU, surely they are out to prove themselves against Liverpool in the Supercup.

selling Lovren now, at the start of the season....................risky. but if Hoever and Van Den Berg can step up then it is a calculated risk by Klopp and team.
Old 14-08-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
i would not underestimate Chelsea, given that they lost by 0-4 to MU, surely they are out to prove themselves against Liverpool in the Supercup.

selling Lovren now, at the start of the season....................risky. but if Hoever and Van Den Berg can step up then it is a calculated risk by Klopp and team.
Think reason will be Lovren will not get another contract. If dun sell him now maybe will never get any money back.

King of Europe - 2019
Old 14-08-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 10
Ninja_Assassin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNinja_Assassin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNinja_Assassin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNinja_Assassin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNinja_Assassin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
True that!
The youngsters like Mount and Abraham had good games, just hesitation or missed by inches.
As long as Lampard keeps playing them, They will come good...

So cannot be over-confident. Must keep the pedal to the floor throughout the game.

Then it will be 1-1. One trophy each!!
Mason Mount is Lampard's blue-eyed boy. Being prolific in the Championship for Derby is different from playing in the BPL..... he simply is not ready at this stage.... needs probably another season or two to "ripen" and make his mark in the BPL.
Old 14-08-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 10
Ninja_Assassin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNinja_Assassin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNinja_Assassin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNinja_Assassin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNinja_Assassin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Think reason will be Lovren will not get another contract. If dun sell him now maybe will never get any money back.
I dun recall Lovren playing last season..... I tot he oredi been sold...... lol
Old 14-08-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I dun recall Lovren playing last season..... I tot he oredi been sold...... lol
Here.
http://lfcstats.co.uk/20182019alllovren.html

King of Europe - 2019
Advert Space Available