The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-11-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone tried Xing Chen and Jiao Jiao?
Old 20-11-2018, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

websai down liao
Old 21-11-2018, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

MR for Xue Er
Two seven nine
She’s paid to list on SLG also but won’t know till the site comes back online

3rd/4th photo has closest resemblance although her face is rounder
The angle of the photos are intentional to conceal a tattoo (in case any bros mind)

Apartment seems quite new and very clean but shared (I don’t know with who though)

She has such a positive disposition that I feel will take her very far (+1 here)
She’s been here not long and already building a steady RTM base

She has a tendency to arrange bookings with a little grace period
(i.e. 12pm,1:10pm, 2:30pm; 3:45pm, etc)
Planning for little breaks and unforeseen circumstances and giving every booking the full hour (+1 here)

Massage was better than passable; will check several times on strength and focus areas;I like mine gentler. Not Aimee / 7th princess level but better than a mere pass
Massage started topless but at some point became full nude. Was too relaxed to realise when it happened ��

Boobs were more than a handful; I’m no expert but it felt like she has silicone implants. I didn’t ask for fear it would be offensive and I didn’t mind if it was or wasn’t

Sensual was superb and although I thought she might give up; she didn’t
Won’t go into details here but let’s just say it’s a major (+1) in this aspect for those who enjoy CIM

Service and attitude were tip top and by the end I realised why people are returning despite her short stint so far

The entire hour turned out much better than 1st impressions
I think potentially will inherit Chi Zi client base soon
Chi Zi could still be marginally better overall but a fairer assessment can only be made when I’ve revisited Xue Er
Sometimes revisits have a tendency to improve the experience
Old 21-11-2018, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
tiggerx188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone have any FR on SLG local Ella massage

Saw her ad listed only HJ , wondering if any bro got “lucky”.

Feel like trying but can’t get much review on her.

Thanks in advance ! 😊
Old 21-11-2018, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 10
amazing1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyamazing1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Had another visit to Xiao Yue Er SLG before she go back.

Was quite hesitant when she released her address to me cos it was a hotel. But decided to go ahead as i'm in need of a good massage.

Again she nvr fail to disappoint although she's leaving our shore for good in a few days. I enjoyed her HJ after a good JG. Massage lovers your last chance to grab before she goes back.

According to her, she's moving to an apartment for the next few days before she goes back and staying alone. So privacy for sure.
Old 21-11-2018, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Nah. The first $200 ML at SLG!

https://sglonelyguy.info/zi-han-massage/

If it isn't the webmaster typo, i really don't know what to say 😁
$200 with tattoo on her neh neh. Sorry, I will pass. I'm no tattoo lover and too high cost for me.

Let's keep the price reasonable.
Old 21-11-2018, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ping123 View Post
Yalo, poor girl. Now on white card
Hmmm seems like Nicole is not using her WeChat account anymore so prob really kena
Old 21-11-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Ping123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Hmmm seems like Nicole is not using her WeChat account anymore so prob really kena
She didnt get caught at scene but heard was due to the landlord problem. But still, poor girl. She is nice though.
Old 21-11-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

this one is really suay

Quote:
She didnt get caught at scene but heard was due to the landlord problem. But still, poor girl. She is nice though.
Old 21-11-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Too many units on her level plus the fact that she is sharing with another gal.. being discovered by neighbours or others is only matter of time.. didn't get caught but how come on white card as per your earlier post? Really nice girl and poor thing
Old 21-11-2018, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Too many units on her level plus the fact that she is sharing with another gal.. being discovered by neighbours or others is only matter of time.. didn't get caught but how come on white card as per your earlier post? Really nice girl and poor thing
White card is good thing. Dnt hav to worry about gettin caught . can easily rent from 2nd hand agents. Stay here with no more fears. Only bad is cant come back anymore.
Old 21-11-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

For those planning RTM Chi Zi, you may have already heard a

No chance already
Old 21-11-2018, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post

No chance already
Ya lor.... Bye bye liao.

Moving on to next ML

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 21-11-2018, 03:14 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

wah very cruel. was planning a final good will farewell rtm. with her . sad. was tied up these few days. very cruel
Old 21-11-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post

No chance already
Haiz had booked a last appointment with her yesterday for Sunday and she said OK but just saw her wechat. Oh well, time to move on.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1