The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 27-12-2018, 04:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomer View Post
Think in the past there is one called Anja... Tall and beautiful....
Yes, and also one of the most skilled in Singapore too at that time. A pity that she left
Old 27-12-2018, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 19
zoomer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzoomer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzoomer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzoomer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yes... Too bad
Just stay in the memory now
Old 27-12-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 18
cuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
Any of you serve Mistress Secret? she is young Singapore Chinese girl.

her tribute is $300 per hour.
why 300? if this her only amount or what it contain?
Old 27-12-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes bro dominion, I meant prima Donna and not bona fide

To Rotrobrot, maybe to share with you and other bros also, after you posted something regarding KC. I was once in a romantic relationship with one of the well regarded dommes here in SG. In fact we were together for 2 plus years. I fell in love with her after our initial sessions and after several months of courtship, she agreed to be my girl

Many fellow slaves will think that this is a dream come true, I get to live my darkest and most perverted fantasies. The sex was great, better than any of my ex gf who were vanilla. I looked forward to every session knowing I will get the chance to fuck her hard. When she hosted, I got to fuck her after she was done with all her customers.

After the initial months, what started off as pure kink became vanilla, and we became just like any other couple out there. Yes sure, she was still a domme but with me, we did just the normal fucking like most couples. We went out, we were happy, we watched movies, ate, enjoyed each other’s company and generally had a good time

Fast forward to now, I’m no longer with her and leading a vanilla life with another girl who isn’t into kink at all. I do miss having a domme gf every once in a while but when my big head rules over my small head, I realize I’m pretty dominant and in control outside the bedroom and I definitely cannot accept a lifestyle domme. Even if a domme isnt a lifestyle player, I realize having a normal girl is what I ultimately want, with the occasional kink play thrown in

The post about being KC by one of the local dommes is an interesting one. Like what Havana has pointed out, bros who frequent HC are more immune to KC, especially if they are seasoned. However, the likelihood of being KC by a local domme is far higher due to the current scarcity and the unique nature of the play involved.
Old 27-12-2018, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Boyot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
I cannot agree the least. With no names mentioned. Those young arrogant brats gog by princess something calling us names like loser, pigs, bitch, dumb, degrading which is ok if it is part of our fetish, however not if otherwise, thinking sub in the Bdsm ring are a convenient way to extract money via paypig/slave/ATM etc. hitting the jackpot! totally missing the point. A bit of mutual respect please. These are our hard earn money. We like to keep the community alive and viable but mutually respected at the same time. Agree that gog for mature doms are a good way to start with an exception of few excellent young blood I.e R and some. Please contnue to review. I recently tried a Prc mIlf Vetarian will potential. She in the central location
Bro can share the contact
Old 27-12-2018, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25687 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppam1982 View Post
why 300? if this her only amount or what it contain?
that's y i tell u all dont post tribute or rates here, sure caused confusion one...
different pple different fetish different rates, best to contact mistress directly on your enquires...
Old 28-12-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

cuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
that's y i tell u all dont post tribute or rates here, sure caused confusion one...
different pple different fetish different rates, best to contact mistress directly on your enquires...
ok.. thank you.. by the way 28/12 appointment had been cancelled
Old 28-12-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ok.. thank you.. by the way 28/12 appointment had been cancelled
no prob bro, didnt know we have an appointment today? u wana sponsor me session or buy me dinner ah?

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 28-12-2018 at 05:07 PM.
Old 28-12-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
no prob bro, didnt know we have an appointment today? for session or date?
as in Mistress secret is cancel today/// now i am burning like hell
Old 28-12-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
as in Mistress secret is cancel today/// now i am burning like hell
omg i feel u bro... so sorry abt that...
i'm sure she has some emergency to attend to...
but not to worry nx session can ask for some candies...
Old 28-12-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
omg i feel u bro... so sorry abt that...
i'm sure she has some emergency to attend to...
but not to worry nx session can ask for some candies...
issues is.. i got 1 whip, 1 candle, and 1 estim items with thing with me.. and i cant put in office. and not safe to bring home now.. waiting to be killed(by tiger) at home
Old 28-12-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
issues is.. i got 1 whip, 1 candle, and 1 estim items with thing with me.. and i cant put in office. and not safe to bring home now.. waiting to be killed(by tiger) at home
u buy new? mayb c if mistress can meet u to pass the items...
if not usually i put in office, find a locker u can lock would be ideal...
if not worse case find a buddy can tompang ur barang...
Old 28-12-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
u buy new? mayb c if mistress can meet u to pass the items...
if not usually i put in office, find a locker u can lock would be ideal...
if not worse case find a buddy can tompang ur barang...
yes. buy for her... no locker. and no place to put.. wait a lot of issues
Old 28-12-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 23
HC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Normally outside the flat got those gas/water/electricity utilities compartment right, just put it there and no body will bother these compartment.
Old 29-12-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_LOVER View Post
Normally outside the flat got those gas/water/electricity utilities compartment right, just put it there and no body will bother these compartment.
nope don have.. either way, i put under my table in office. hope no ppl open it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1