The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2011, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
willywoly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hooker

anybody know where and how to find on call hooker?
Old 02-08-2011, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: hooker

Go to Hooters.

Tell them you want the one with the "K"
Why you so like dat?
Old 02-08-2011, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
willywoly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
Go to Hooters.

hooters?
website?
Old 02-08-2011, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
loll88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
Go to Hooters.

hahaha..joke
Old 02-08-2011, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

simi is on call hooker?? something like on call taxi??
Old 02-08-2011, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
rooney112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lol. i thought school holidays over alr?
Old 02-08-2011, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21094 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Wet market uncle & aunties pork seller....y?

Hook the piece of meat onto the hook; the person who does it == hooker

got it?
Old 02-08-2011, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by willywoly View Post
anybody know where and how to find on call hooker?
Yah, I also looking, any lao jiao here please help

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 05-08-2011, 01:48 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
anton is Cool - loads of Potential

He took it hooker, liner and sinker.....
Old 05-08-2011, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 16
Humpy Dumpty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Explanation from wiki:

Hooker is a key position in attacking and defensive play. The name is derived from the fact that hookers use their feet to 'hook' the ball in the scrum; because of the pressure put on the body by the scrum it is considered to be one of the most dangerous positions to play. They also normally throw the ball in at line-outs. Hookers have more in common with back row forwards, with many being used as ball carriers, despite the fact that they are often the smallest of the forwards. The hooker is typically a key player in the scrum generally being regarded as its leader. A hooker will not allow his forwards to engage until he feels that the binds are right and all players are ready. In addition, hookers may act as an extra prop in the scrum and, instead of contesting the feed, they aim to wreak havoc on opposition feeds. Often the hooker and the loosehead prop will combine to attack the opposition tighthead, as disrupting the no. 3 is often the key to gaining the upper hand at scrum time. Hookers tend to control the forwards and are often the players who direct the forwards in mauls.

Hookers in the International Rugby Hall of Fame include: Sean Fitzpatrick (New Zealand) and Keith Wood (Ireland and Lions).

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rugby_union_positions

Becareful young boy, play with hookers can get hurt.
Old 05-08-2011, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
CandyMickey is Cool - loads of Potential

Nice jokes.. haha
Old 05-08-2011, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

From Urban Dictionary

A commonly used slang term for prostitute. The word is used to refer to a woman who recieves payment for sexual pleasures she gives to the man she is employed by. Popular legend has it that the term "hooker" came from the American Civil War. There are many different versions of the legend involving Major General Joseph Hooker. A common one: Originally called "camp followers" prostitutes would follow the camps of the army. It was the job of the commanding general to make sure that these women were kept away from the soldiers camps. However, General Hooker never bothered to do so. They soon became known as "Hooker's other army" because they could be seen throughout the Union camps. Later it was shortened to "hookers." There are more still that tell of men questioning the identity of the ladies and being told "They're Hooker's" as in, belonging to Hooker, but the name stuck. Despite the many stories, this may or may not be true. The term "hooker" was used in print as early as the 1830's (years before Hooker was a public figure, and around 30 years before he was the head of the Army of the Potomac.) He was not a "pimp" in any way, as a select few rumor him to be, and was quite a good officer despite his failures. His name, however, seems to be linked to these women who sell their bodies for money.
"Look at how she's dressed. She looks like a hooker."

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 06-08-2011, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 17
3-in-1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster3-in-1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster3-in-1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post
From Urban Dictionary

A commonly used slang term for prostitute. The word is used to refer to a woman who recieves payment for sexual pleasures she gives to the man she is employed by. Popular legend has it that the term "hooker" came from the American Civil War. There are many different versions of the legend involving Major General Joseph Hooker. A common one: Originally called "camp followers" prostitutes would follow the camps of the army. It was the job of the commanding general to make sure that these women were kept away from the soldiers camps. However, General Hooker never bothered to do so. They soon became known as "Hooker's other army" because they could be seen throughout the Union camps. Later it was shortened to "hookers." There are more still that tell of men questioning the identity of the ladies and being told "They're Hooker's" as in, belonging to Hooker, but the name stuck. Despite the many stories, this may or may not be true. The term "hooker" was used in print as early as the 1830's (years before Hooker was a public figure, and around 30 years before he was the head of the Army of the Potomac.) He was not a "pimp" in any way, as a select few rumor him to be, and was quite a good officer despite his failures. His name, however, seems to be linked to these women who sell their bodies for money.
"Look at how she's dressed. She looks like a hooker."
Okay thanks now I know what is a hooker .
Old 07-08-2011, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

Ts are you from mars
Old 07-08-2011, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Actually quite simple, all TSneed to do is CALL the hooker and he is ON!!!!!

On call hooker mah, TS, u so naughty teasing the bros here!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1