The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2013, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
simsim87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How u define lovemaking skills?

I know there has been plenty of debate on whether a big dick matters. Common consensus seems to be indicating yes, but much more emphasis has been placed on 'how u use ur dick' rather than the size of it. But 'dick using skills' have not been explicitly discussed before in detail. Juz how do u define 'knowing how to use ur dick to help ur partner feel satisfaction'?
Old 13-02-2013, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How u define lovemaking skills?

Besides the skills, the amposhere is also important. you need to know how to create that mood for both you and your partner in order to enjoy

I can only say, if you got alot of sex trade mark and you want to execute all of them. You should go for the smaller size girls

Those with big boobs or a bit fat normally dont move or lack of stamina
Old 13-02-2013, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18771 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Dunn forget tongue is one of the most powerful sex tools!
Old 13-02-2013, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
iScrew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovePotion View Post
Besides the skills, the amposhere is also important. you need to know how to create that mood for both you and your partner in order to enjoy

I can only say, if you got alot of sex trade mark and you want to execute all of them. You should go for the smaller size girls

Those with big boobs or a bit fat normally dont move or lack of stamina
Yup smaller size girls are usually easier to manipulate, not mentally lol but physically.

I hate going down on girls and I seldom do that, not even to my gf. With good skills and technique, the rest of your apendages will do the job just fine.

1. Position(doggy? cowgirl etc, which stimulates your partner more?)

This is very important as some girl can only attain orgasm in certain position, finding the right one or to put it this way, helping your girl finding the right position could mean being the difference between the best sex partner she ever had or just another dude.
Old 13-02-2013, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
iScrew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2. Foreplay(finger, painting and anything not involving pe$$$$$tion)

I can't emphasize this enough. I'm not sure about you guys but I totally enjoy seeing girls getting hot and horny and telling me to stick it into them. That's why I usually like to foreplay for at least 30mins. Soft caresses, kissing and licking the whole body will generally turn them on. Some women like being licked in the ear, some are sensitive in the tighs, nipples, sides of their breast, kisses on their necks....you go figure.
Old 13-02-2013, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 13
niccck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyniccck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

love making skills?
each person has its own expectation, if it exceed his/her expectation, ur love making skill is good.
so in conclusion, 因人而异。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1