The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-11-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bijidoritoz View Post
i remember paris is also called adele? https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=637556

but from the pic http://sglocalmassage.org/paris/ seems not the same person?
I tried Adele before only hdly and massage don't have what fake love making or boobs massage leh can some bros confirm this ? Any commando tried this Paris?
Old 11-11-2017, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
It's the same person for sure but she look prettier in real life..
Bro the contact number different leh u tried before Paris?
Old 11-11-2017, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Why not you ask her in her thread if it's her instead of here?
Old 11-11-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
Tehpress is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTehpress is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTehpress is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My reviews from Sglonelyguy. Will not go into details as I’ve visited them numerous times individually. Different visits, different experience. Enjoy bros.

Laura
Overall ratings:
Looks: 6
Massage: 7
Sensual: 10
GFE: 10

Mint/Sara
Overall ratings:
Looks: 8
Massage: 6
Sensual: 9
GFE: 10

Keke
Overall ratings:
Looks: 7. Petite but amazingly curvy.
Massage: 8
BBBJ: 8
GFE: 8

Coco
Overall ratings:
Looks: 8. Late 20s
Massage: 5
BBBJ/CIM: none but willing to do FJ for more $$$
GFE: 7
Old 11-11-2017, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SuPerMANzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguys.com/nian-nian-massage/

Any bros tried her before? $80 for message and 2HJ sounds a bit too good to be true.
Old 12-11-2017, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
humpfree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Visited Qian Qian tonight when she just moved to a new place.
Good discreet location, but might be abit far for some bros.

She helped me to shower and to ensure that everything is squeaky clean .
She looks and sounds young, like a chatty girlfriend that cuddles and chats with you.

Puts in alot of effort in the massage, but not like spa of course.
Pretty slim overall and roaming signal is strong.
Got the stated services as mentioned. Catbath is the highlight along with high GFE.

She said that she's leaving in about a month's time, so there's no need to wait.
Will RTM if convenient to do so.:
Old 12-11-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

From the blurred pic can make out is Paris/Adele.
Old 12-11-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
restandrelax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Laura

Looks: 6.5
Photo is her with some editing, a bit on the stocky side but is more than acceptable for me

Massage: 6/10
Not the best. She tried really hard and was panting but i think is more due to her weak cardio and strength. But i could only feel the rub when comes to kneeing and elbow. the rest were comfortable presses.

JG : 10/10
Strong fingers accurate pulling, really good for firm JG.

Sensual : 8/10
Nude Msg, HJ while riding, reverse ride, BF, lay by side, kiss. she does it all, but her strong JG is her undoing, the technique sort of integrate into her HJ, a bit too firm on the HJ for me. But overall very enjoyable

Service/Attitude : 11/10
Through the roof, she is very service oriented and she ended in sweat from her exertion since i was taking some time lol. My parking clocked 1 hour 25 mins for my 1 hour session

Rtm: Yes, very professional and worth it for the JG for me to RTM and very enjoyable time. but doesn't replace my regular ML. Just a little too playful for me in her demeanour but i am sure there will be people who will like that
Old 12-11-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
alexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://newltdsg.net/xiao-bei/

anyone tried her before? looks familiar
Old 12-11-2017, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Confirm is her.
Old 12-11-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I tried Adele before only hdly and massage don't have what fake love making or boobs massage leh can some bros confirm this ? Any commando tried this Paris?
If it's on her ad and you want it, u can always request for it.
Sometimes certain move depends a bit on feeling during the session. Sometimes it feels better with/without certain moves if you get what I mean. E.g for me I may prefer not to have it if I want to look at her beauty face and fondle her awesome assets
But best is to check with her personally if u want it badly.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vampire1879 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.liltigersden.com/yao-yao/
http://www.$$$$$$s.com/Girl/4524.html

One of the new Gem just came up. idk is my luck or what i always get the massage girl that is almost the face as picture, i don't frequently go massage but when i do i always get the soon to be girl that is going to be fully booked and full of white knight protecting her...so this time i decide i won't be selfish and share some comment

Face:8.5/10 80-90% same as picture (depend on her makeup that day)
Body: Yup it's a C and real soft juicy melon and very slim body.
Attitude:9.5/10 This is the best attitude girl i found so far, because she is very chatty and i was late however she rushed me quickly to take a shower and proceed to carry on because she was afraid i feel short changed and in the end she even postpone the previous guy 5mins just to let me go later a bit. as i was saying GFE off the chart, very chatty and if you are troubled and stress, she is very bubbly and cheerful and can make you forget your troubles. However fair warning, she will treat you like your bf so pls don't fall in love.
hj:7/10 Very seductive and when you are shy she will even initiate to guide your hand and will please you with all different ways. Very accommodating
Massage: 8/10 She works in a massage parlor back in china so she is skillful and have a lot of strength but for me i need to ask her to lighten her massage lol
one of the best out there now ( with looks, body and one of the BEST attitude) i hope when she gets busy i can still get to book her =)
Old 12-11-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vampire1879 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.liltigersden.com/yao-yao/
http://www.$$$$$$s.com/Girl/4524.html

One of the new Gem just came up. idk is my luck or what i always get the massage girl that is almost the face as picture, i don't frequently go massage but when i do i always get the soon to be girl that is going to be fully booked and full of white knight protecting her...so this time i decide i won't be selfish and share some comment

Face:8.5/10 80-90% same as picture (depend on her makeup that day)
Body: Yup it's a C and real soft juicy melon and very slim body.
Attitude:9.5/10 This is the best attitude girl i found so far, because she is very chatty and i was late however she rushed me quickly to take a shower and proceed to carry on because she was afraid i feel short changed and in the end she even postpone the previous guy 5mins just to let me go later a bit. as i was saying GFE off the chart, very chatty and if you are troubled and stress, she is very bubbly and cheerful and can make you forget your troubles. However fair warning, she will treat you like your bf so pls don't fall in love.
hj:7/10 Very seductive and when you are shy she will even initiate to guide your hand and will please you with all different ways. Very accommodating
Massage: 8/10 She works in a massage parlor back in china so she is skillful and have a lot of strength but for me i need to ask her to lighten her massage lol
one of the best out there now ( with looks, body and one of the BEST attitude) i hope when she gets busy i can still get to book her =)
Old 12-11-2017, 08:50 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatealll View Post
A shame that he is no longer updating the thread.
He is busy doing stuff lah... where got time keep updating those stuff when he is enjoying his life now.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 12-11-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
Gliscor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by restandrelax View Post
FR for Laura

Looks: 6.5
Photo is her with some editing, a bit on the stocky side but is more than acceptable for me

Massage: 6/10
Not the best. She tried really hard and was panting but i think is more due to her weak cardio and strength. But i could only feel the rub when comes to kneeing and elbow. the rest were comfortable presses.

JG : 10/10
Strong fingers accurate pulling, really good for firm JG.

Sensual : 8/10
Nude Msg, HJ while riding, reverse ride, BF, lay by side, kiss. she does it all, but her strong JG is her undoing, the technique sort of integrate into her HJ, a bit too firm on the HJ for me. But overall very enjoyable

Service/Attitude : 11/10
Through the roof, she is very service oriented and she ended in sweat from her exertion since i was taking some time lol. My parking clocked 1 hour 25 mins for my 1 hour session

Rtm: Yes, very professional and worth it for the JG for me to RTM and very enjoyable time. but doesn't replace my regular ML. Just a little too playful for me in her demeanour but i am sure there will be people who will like that
is she stay alone ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1