The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2015, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future
Re: L6h66

Bro 今晚打老虎
Thanks for share the info
How many times have u visited her are u her teerak? :-)
Old 08-01-2015, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
pink hair, g19?
but then i think now the color is orangish brown?

ok so now we "roughly" know,
though maybe some contents/events tio "censored" ,
cos she ok me two-timing/rotating her,
or maybe she wanted u to extend (her treat) but u misunderstood ?

anyway dont worry lah, u r the customer n she is here to work, still hv many good wls in 666, so life goes on...
You are right bro...
Whatever unpleasant incidents already done can't be undone.
WLs here to work, Customers here to enjoy ..
Important make yourselves happy
Life goes on and Lets move on

Big Huat Arh !!!

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!

Last edited by Wu Song Jr; 08-01-2015 at 11:03 PM.
Old 08-01-2015, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
Bro 今晚打老虎
Thanks for share the info
How many times have u visited her are u her teerak? :-)
Bro dun stir anymore, move on lah
You try G12 Bow leow mai ?

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 08-01-2015, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BernardStar123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G12 bow i just saw her today.damn good and sexy with her brown hair.How is her service?
Old 08-01-2015, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1377 / Power: 15
Mr Romeo has much to be proud ofMr Romeo has much to be proud ofMr Romeo has much to be proud ofMr Romeo has much to be proud ofMr Romeo has much to be proud ofMr Romeo has much to be proud ofMr Romeo has much to be proud ofMr Romeo has much to be proud ofMr Romeo has much to be proud ofMr Romeo has much to be proud of

I have rotated between G12 and G20 many times and had not face any of this problems. Sometimes, she did asked me why I chose her and not G12. She asked in a nice way, definitely not in an angry mood. I find it difficult to believe that such an incident did happen. She provides one of the best services in this house. Brother, be nice to her and she will be nicer to you. Cheers.
Old 08-01-2015, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Those Thai 'fishtank' girls will talk among themselves after we left. Don't believe their sob stories if they ever spout them.
Old 08-01-2015, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: L6h66

Quote:
Originally Posted by BernardStar123 View Post
G12 bow i just saw her today.damn good and sexy with her brown hair.How is her service?
bro, her service outstanding!!!
Old 08-01-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8902 / Power: 17
El Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
bro, her service outstanding!!!
Yes bro i fully agree Bow very good

Minimum 10 points needed

2ND ROUND -
Everlasty
smoky7
szczesny
hungten
Passerbyer
Crackpod
Tai_zi21
Kopigaogao
Powerman881
SureScore
SG10
danny888
Grey82
SimplyUnperfect
222nge
Sailsg
Gladboy
CumExplorer
Loneyheart
Havanna Slicks
Old 08-01-2015, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr View Post
Bro dun stir anymore, move on lah
You try G12 Bow leow mai ?
Would like to try G12
But everytime she is busy
So far not even able to see her
Guess always need to wait for her to finish the session
Old 09-01-2015, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 10
Wot2Doo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR
L6H66 G7 GFE & BBBJ
Name "Teng" or similar
OKT recommend for good BJ
From Bangkok, arrived 1 month ago
Chubby, B+ cup & slightly soft, bigger bottom with dimpled skin, but amazing during doggie.
Not a beauty.
$50/30 min.
Bath with good attention for dick.
BBBJ good, strong, long. I would/should have come, but was tired. Top marks for her effort & energy.
I carefully rub her clit, finger her a little, she seemed to enjoy, moved her hips in position.
She gently rubbed my dick with her pussy in a cowgirl position, almost let me enter her raw, but then sensibly capped me.
Cowgirl, missionary, loved it with her legs in the air; sideways, then great doggie, so sexy, loud moaning, felt very real. Grabbing her arse, pushing hrr down, low & high speed. Big explosion. Heaven!
Mirror next to bed.
GFE great with me. Very accommodating, like GF. Light massage, cuddling, light kissing. No time-watcher at all.
RTF YES
Old 09-01-2015, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wot2Doo View Post
FR
L6H66 G7 GFE & BBBJ
Name "Teng" or similar
OKT recommend for good BJ
From Bangkok, arrived 1 month ago
Chubby, B+ cup & slightly soft, bigger bottom with dimpled skin, but amazing during doggie.
Not a beauty.
$50/30 min.
Bath with good attention for dick.
BBBJ good, strong, long. I would/should have come, but was tired. Top marks for her effort & energy.
I carefully rub her clit, finger her a little, she seemed to enjoy, moved her hips in position.
She gently rubbed my dick with her pussy in a cowgirl position, almost let me enter her raw, but then sensibly capped me.
Cowgirl, missionary, loved it with her legs in the air; sideways, then great doggie, so sexy, loud moaning, felt very real. Grabbing her arse, pushing hrr down, low & high speed. Big explosion. Heaven!
Mirror next to bed.
GFE great with me. Very accommodating, like GF. Light massage, cuddling, light kissing. No time-watcher at all.
RTF YES
Up u for sharing, thx
Old 09-01-2015, 06:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
TanGeGE is stuck in moderation for some time to come

i agree with what other bros say. the girls that u choose differently will discuss about it after the action one from experience.

Sometimes kiki g20. she smiled that one when she saw me coming out with g12 bow.. it really depends on her mood sometimes but she is quite ok with it actually. i tried g5 and g12 when i was a regular with her and tired of waiting. there isnt much of a problem with choosing other girls sometimes. she even ask me to have a tarma with g12 as well.

P.S
bow service quite top notch. she is from bkk flesh trade previously and looks like the ex gf 18 kuan
Old 09-01-2015, 07:40 PM
Samster

francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Re: L6h66 g2

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post

g2
one of her sisters asked me to try
look = yea ok, so so acceptable std, thai chinese
skin = thai chinese color, around v area not so smooth unfortunately (many pimple-like-marks), heart-surgery-like-mark near the heart area, thai good luck/protection tattoos on her back
body = not tall, c cup max, gnd (bah bah here n there), shaven
shower = normal no action
foreplay = nothing to shout about
kiss = dunno, not a fan, she nvr initiated
69/licky lick = a while nia
blow = not bad, enuf suction, quite long too
fj = ok could feel the friction so yea tight enuf, changing of post allowed

gfe = ok frenly, english not so good so need to mix with thai, willing to please but kinda rushing you (no cuddling), must pull out immediately after cum, asked me whether wanted to take 1 hr before fj (not cool)

verdict = hmmm mix result/feeling, will try her one more time before deciding...
so...she always gave me that annoying cum playful cum slutty look when i rtf my fave wls, decided to rtf her recently to "give her a piece of me - literally ".

well overall ok, got what i came for, but still the same rush rush baam wham thx maam. having "pampered" by her sisters, i was kinda expecting more but I guess its her style.

most likely wont rtf that soon...

Last edited by francesco; 09-01-2015 at 07:53 PM.
Old 09-01-2015, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
What are the numbers for the new girls?
my intel told me 16 n 22 quite "ang"...not sure true anot
Old 10-01-2015, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 19
darrenown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarrenown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

tried g20 ytd after being teased in a mp

overall her skills is gd..
but her body is ..........

will rtf if I wan a gd sex partner..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1