The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2018, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1153 / Power: 11
SuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud of
Sugar baby encounter

Did bros here ever encountered sugar baby that is bad-temper?

Met one recently on an app, she was complaining how her current sugar daddy never turn up for appointment, typing foul language and tell me she delete his account. She's not really a look at her age before 30 except for her huge boobs. Although she's not commanding a very high price.

She had her list of criteria SD must fulfill. SD must drive, she said dun expect her to take taxi or public transport to meet SD. Bring her out to eat when she is hungry. For sex, no role-play, no anal, put on condom (fair enough). Personal presentation, will only dress in shorts, slippers and t-shirt, don't ask her make-up.

After conversation with her a few days, i feel she seriously got bad temper, easily mood swing. Her dressing is not presentable as well after seeing a few pictures Profile pic and actual pic she send, the look is very different. I cannot imagine how she is in real life.

Any bad encounter from bro do share.
Old 05-11-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 20
twinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sugar baby encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTank View Post

Met one recently on an app, she was complaining how her current sugar daddy never turn up for appointment, typing foul language and tell me she delete his account. She's not really a look at her age before 30 except for her huge boobs. Although she's not commanding a very high price.

She had her list of criteria SD must fulfill. SD must drive, she said dun expect her to take taxi or public transport to meet SD. Bring her out to eat when she is hungry. For sex, no role-play, no anal, put on condom (fair enough). Personal presentation, will only dress in shorts, slippers and t-shirt, don't ask her make-up.

After conversation with her a few days, i feel she seriously got bad temper, easily mood swing. Her dressing is not presentable as well after seeing a few pictures Profile pic and actual pic she send, the look is very different. I cannot imagine how she is in real life.

not all sugar babe are sweet
Old 05-11-2018, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinresist2 View Post
not all sugar babe are sweet
Your right, then chilli padi babe! At your own risk, need to buy fire insurance.
Old 05-11-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

U just met a sour baby
Old 05-11-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
le113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to behold

Bitter too
Old 05-11-2018, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Man values things made of gold
Old 05-11-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
FirstJedi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Your right, then chilli padi babe! At your own risk, need to buy fire insurance.
3rd party or comprehensive, inclusive of explosion
Old 05-11-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Does she know that ppl are paying her and not the other way round?

Simple rule so many Pussy around... why do I need to put up with ur shit?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 05-11-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1153 / Power: 11
SuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Does she know that ppl are paying her and not the other way round?

Simple rule so many Pussy around... why do I need to put up with ur shit?
Practical sense! Paymaster win.
Old 05-11-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 20
Snuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to behold

Shes coming to 30 n still hiam so much when looking for money??

This type can tell her to go fly kite.....
Old 05-11-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuber View Post
Shes coming to 30 n still hiam so much when looking for money??

This type can tell her to go fly kite.....
Precisely you are right.
Old 05-11-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
longsleep is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
U just met a sour baby
Hahahahahahaha, good one Bro
Old 06-11-2018, 05:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

The whores always have many bull shit stories to tell one, why bother to care?
Old 06-11-2018, 08:57 AM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11733 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

I seriously don’t understand why you guys like this kinda paid commitment,,
Paying for sex once in awhile is bad enough la,,,
Being a sugar daddy and Paying for another commitment,,,
For what? Lonely? Needs company? Too much money??
Enlighten me pls
Old 06-11-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

The potential sugar babes I met are pretty normal. Sex is good. I didn’t pay for it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1