The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Seeking for FLs who can wear sports outfit

I am looking for any FLs who have such outfit like Yoga pants and sports bra. Like how girls at gym dressed up.
My request is FL who can wear that during our time together.

No FJ but BJ or HJ only. With lots of frenching and fondling and body rubbing.

Any FLs can help fulfil my fantasy? Please PM me with your proposed rates and we can discuss

Last edited by Nottybear; 20-11-2018 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Error
Old 20-11-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of
Re: Seeking for FLs who can wear sports outfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottybear View Post
I am looking for any FLs who have such outfit like Yoga pants and sports bra. Like how girls at gym dressed up.
My request is FL who can wear that during our time together.

No FJ but BJ or HJ only. With lots of frenching and fondling and body rubbing.

Any FLs can help fulfil my fantasy? Please PM me with your proposed rates and we can discuss
Just wondering, did u ever get a strip tease in the end? U were posting incessantly about it.
Old 20-11-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Gym have many ....
Old 23-11-2018, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 20
Ch1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to behold

Bro Nottybear, Adele from Unique would have been perfect for this request of yours. But all the threads have been deleted (user name: Sexcitement). Even the Unique website is just a blank Wordpress site now. Sad!
Old 26-11-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kaiming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I go to the gym regularly always looking out for girls with nice ass! Girls with nice ass in their tights is a mind blow! 🤯
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1