The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 13-11-2007, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
JuanL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: adventures so far.. cont...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinowacko View Post
i did not tip her as i dont think it is even allowed to tip.not sure. any bros can confirm?
btw, how does 783 look like? long hair? short hair? etc?

cheers
Wow, you are good bro.. get a free HJ and can play the boobs some more. 783 is quite okay looking, medium length hair (I think). Give her a try and let me which one is better looking (783 or 789).
Old 13-11-2007, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
matsuda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanchio View Post
Yesterday I sms the mamasan asking if she do or not, to my disappointment she dont do. I was told that near the Wang Fu Jing, someone will approach you for services you if you are alone walking. The rate is RMB500 per shot. Beijing suddenly turn cold last nght, so no one approach me throughout the night. Any bros here tried Wang Fu Jing services?
Beware bro. Wang Fu Jing is famous for "bait and switch" and are mostly black shops. Your end of the night bill be run into the thousands of rmb with ugly man blocking your exit or accompanying you to the ATM to withdraw cash.

I would suggest sticking to establsihed joints like a bath house, Heaven Spa is good, massage joint, JianWai SOHO is equally great or any KTV with take out. At least when the shit hits the fan, you still have some recourse and you may be protected against the bad hats. Be safe!

bro matsuda
Old 13-11-2007, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanL View Post
I have always wanted to try this place but it looks kind of exclusive. Do not want to be slaughtered. Any bros care to share their experience here. I usually go to Taipan Winterless branch for my genuine massages and an apartment in Sunshine 100 for a naked handjob.

Another place I was also hoping to try is Spa de feng which advertises for men only.. wonder what's on the menu? Again appreciate some feedback from you guys if any.

Finally.. OKTs stay away.. do not even deserve to be listed.
I was at Heaven Spa with a local Beijing bro 2 weeks ago. the place is a standard bath house with unisex common area for buffet meals. The wash area is segregated into male and female.

The 3rd level individual rooms are for massages and your choice of menu starts from rmb 400 plus which includes a happy ending. The higher end tit rub will be additonally rmb 400 plus with no FJ.

The Spa de feng is a gay joint for those otherwise inclined.

bro matsuda.
Old 13-11-2007, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
delta69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros, me in Beijing this week, can anyone PM me the address of any recommended bath house or massage parlours? Thanks!
Old 13-11-2007, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 18
hohohohohoho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: nice experience in beijing

There are some new coming girls. I tried one just now. She a 19 years old, slim young girl, having good skin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mengxindi View Post
I went to beijing on business several days ago and knew mary. She has some other good available. I tried some of them. They're all young girl, silm, sexy and have good skin, from South China. especially, have very big bubbies, D-cup. Massage and a shot. I really had a good time there. Because their services are really good, so I paid each of them 500yuan.

Reach mary at 13366519488. Good lucy and do not share your experience.
Old 14-11-2007, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
sinowacko is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Wow, you are good bro.. get a free HJ and can play the boobs some more. 783 is quite okay looking, medium length hair (I think). Give her a try and let me which one is better looking (783 or 789).
i just went today. wanted to try 783 but was not available. so went with 789. long story short, end of freebies. RMB 100 for HJ.
was wiling to pay as obvious she is clean and decent.
also got her permission to 'advertise' her service ifany other bro is interested. just said was recommended by 'Wan Ge'. she also said to tell that she reserves the right to reject if any bro is not polite. please be decent if you ask.

not an OKT, getting nothing out of this. just info for bros as i have got lots from SBF. leaving Beijing today.

cheers
Old 14-11-2007, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsuda View Post
I was at Heaven Spa with a local Beijing bro 2 weeks ago. the place is a standard bath house with unisex common area for buffet meals. The wash area is segregated into male and female.

The 3rd level individual rooms are for massages and your choice of menu starts from rmb 400 plus which includes a happy ending. The higher end tit rub will be additonally rmb 400 plus with no FJ.

The Spa de feng is a gay joint for those otherwise inclined.

bro matsuda.
Holy sh*t.. didn't know Spa de feng is a gay joint. Normally, when a place advertises men only.. it means special services.

Thanks bro.. you saved me the embarrassment.. imagine some bloke grabbing my balls, I would have smacked him.

For Heaven spa, you mentioned RMB 400 plus which includes a happy ending.. does that mean normal HJ inclusive of spa fees? And if I opt for tit rub, does that mean all in RMB 800++?

Thanks.
Old 14-11-2007, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinowacko View Post
i just went today. wanted to try 783 but was not available. so went with 789. long story short, end of freebies. RMB 100 for HJ.
was wiling to pay as obvious she is clean and decent.
also got her permission to 'advertise' her service ifany other bro is interested. just said was recommended by 'Wan Ge'. she also said to tell that she reserves the right to reject if any bro is not polite. please be decent if you ask.

not an OKT, getting nothing out of this. just info for bros as i have got lots from SBF. leaving Beijing today.

cheers
Thanks bro.. how does 789 look like? I will definitely quote your name "wan ge" next time.
Old 18-11-2007, 09:58 PM
Samster

Hi to all the bros in Beijing, feeling a little horny today so flipped through some old posts and found one about a joint in Jianwai SOHO tower 12.. Arrived there about 6.30pm.. place looks deserted on a windy and chilly Sunday night.

Went straight up and was greeted by a middle-aged lady (praying she's not the one servicing me ).. then she brought me some slippers while I waited for them to get the room ready.

Finally was brought into the room.. at the corridor.. saw a ML dressed in black.. (praying she's the one).. then once in the room, waited another 2 mins, she came in.. the one in black.. hurray.. strike 2..

Ask her for her name.. Coco from hunan. uhmm... not huang lin as described by other bros earlier. Never mind, cut it short, straight away ask her for price.. told her I was introduced by other bros from Singapore. She said no problem. a lot of singaporeans come here so she charged me the special rate of RMB 600 for FJ only and RMB 800 for FJ and 1 hr massage. So I opted for the FJ + massage. Massage was standard.. still a bit soft for my liking.

Then when I flipped over, she removed her dress and bra.. wow nice pointed breasts.. she then rubbed some oil on my little bro and gave it a breast rub.. hey.. I was wondering, eh.. did she give me the wrong package.. I didn't ask for a HJ or breast job.. she replied.. full package lor.. ok never mind after a few mins, she capped me and went on top.. finished by missionary. It was only during missionary that I got a good look at her... face about a 5 only.. uhmm.. boh pen lor.. made up by a nice and slim body.

Any bros needing the number or address, pls. PM me.. don't want to be labeled OKT lar.
Old 21-11-2007, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 20
lanchio is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlanchio is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Beijing Recommendations

hi, any bros happening in Beijing. I left the scene last week after few months there. I visited Pian Liang Baobei before i leave, quite happening there. Services are good and is very safe as well!
Old 21-11-2007, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Kastle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros ,

Just to share that I had tried the service of 789 at Winterless on 11/12, her massage was OK not very fantastic . She did not offer any HJ service although I did not ask .Look wise is average 5/10 but is a decent girl .

Feeling not very satisfied , went over to Sunshine 100 after dinner for another round of massage . Pick a girl # 9 and went back to hotel for the massage .

Damage - 300rmb for 2 hr massage if you have the VIP card if not 360

HJ - 200 rmb if you tip then she will remove all except undies

Overall very nice experience as she is quite young and chatty ,very GF feeling .

Cheers
Old 22-11-2007, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Harley_Fatboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kastle View Post
Hi Bros ,

Just to share that I had tried the service of 789 at Winterless on 11/12, her massage was OK not very fantastic . She did not offer any HJ service although I did not ask .Look wise is average 5/10 but is a decent girl .

Feeling not very satisfied , went over to Sunshine 100 after dinner for another round of massage . Pick a girl # 9 and went back to hotel for the massage .

Damage - 300rmb for 2 hr massage if you have the VIP card if not 360

HJ - 200 rmb if you tip then she will remove all except undies

Overall very nice experience as she is quite young and chatty ,very GF feeling .

Cheers
Bro, can you give me the address of Winterless and Sunshine 100
Old 22-11-2007, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley_Fatboy View Post
Bro, can you give me the address of Winterless and Sunshine 100
Sunshine 100 is on Guanghua Lu while Taipan Winterless address is xi dawang lu but the entrance is actually at the back facing Sunshine 100.

At sunshine 100, unit 25** of block B, I normally go for number 5 and 10. 5's massage is so so but a bit more accommodating allowing me to finger her etc. 10 is from inner mongolia, massage okay and very nice breasts (real). But bear in mind, they don't offer FJ here.

If you want full service, go to block A, 27th floor and 3rd floor (I can't remember the unit numbers off hand), there they offer FJ but quite costly and need to really bargain to get a decent price, I paid RMB 800 there last time FJ + massage.
Old 22-11-2007, 10:14 AM
Samster

Dear Bros,

By the way, can someone please let me know why my points has dropped to 8 from 10. Did someone zap me or did I do something wrong? Is there any particular reason for this.

Thanks.
Old 22-11-2007, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Holy sh*t.. didn't know Spa de feng is a gay joint. Normally, when a place advertises men only.. it means special services.

Thanks bro.. you saved me the embarrassment.. imagine some bloke grabbing my balls, I would have smacked him.

For Heaven spa, you mentioned RMB 400 plus which includes a happy ending.. does that mean normal HJ inclusive of spa fees? And if I opt for tit rub, does that mean all in RMB 800++?

Thanks.
If I recall correctedly, the 400 plus is for entrance fee plus standard rub with a happy ending. The additional 400 plus is for the tit rub. I paid about rmb 1000 in all.

enjoy bro

matsuda.san
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1