The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 01-10-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

was at OT just now during lunch time and all the ladies are in force...Mostly in black today and can be quite aggresive with their catcalls...

didnt patronize any of them but they surely looks yummy..
Old 01-10-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Cannot match Bella la..Bella no 1 in ot..
Bella is which one ? Level what and which shop
Old 01-10-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Bro 100 not likely she give you full service.her standard rate is 150 all in.she is sisingaporeani guess we are tight now.but 100 she will only give you hj but her boobs are huge f cup
Her service very dull for me as well...
No bj.. she just let u do it..
That's my experience anyway
Old 01-10-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
No more tangli .. any other boobs fightable except for Mary ?
She is still there... U just didn't catch at the correct time..
Alot of wrong info spreading lol
Old 01-10-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
She is still there... U just didn't catch at the correct time..
Alot of wrong info spreading lol
You saw her recently ?
Old 02-10-2020, 03:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6958 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You saw her recently ?
I was there at ot 10pm.she got irregular schedule .she has slim down and boobs look smaller.her face still not beautiful.she left at 1015pm.she followed a chinese old man into a blue mercedes.probably her sugar daddy.she has a sugar daddy.she wearing expensive dress and skirt.i think she only come once a while to ot to earn fast cash. She does not want people to know her past.she even denies she is tangli.better for you to move on and find new target.tang li is trying to erase her past and pretends to be new girl at ot��
Old 02-10-2020, 03:12 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cannot match Bella la..Bella no 1 in ot..
I saw bella today.she wear white dress.she is standing at level 2 shop which is on the right side opposite the pub.her shop is the first one on right if you coming up via escaltor.mostly white dress
Old 02-10-2020, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Old FR

If outdated I am sorry.

Tried this not bad looking girl at level 2 middle shop (the one where there are 2 entrances to the same shop) just beside the convenience store.

Name: Xiao Yun (I don't recall got such a name in OT)
Looks: 8/10 not too bad
Figure: 8/10
Boobs: 7/10 Enhanced C+ cup. I originally thought her boobs look real with clothes on, because there are too many fake ones in OT. When the clothes were off, they still look quite natural but when I laid my hands on them, can tell something is amiss. She confirmed with me they are enhanced. Done at Mount Elizabeth hotel. Good plastic surgeon she has chosen.
Massage: NA, I asked her to skip
BJ: 7/10 standard
FJ: 7/10 tried a lot of positions with her, no complaints but she tend to want to wiggle her way to a position she was comfortable while I was not.
Damage: $100 all in. Value for money.
Tonight saw her there.she is wearing green dress.very slim figure and big eyes.she is facing toilet direction
Old 02-10-2020, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
boy_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I saw bella today.she wear white dress.she is standing at level 2 shop which is on the right side opposite the pub.her shop is the first one on right if you coming up via escaltor.mostly white dress
Really bro what time did u see bella? I was there about 12am. I only saw one small size lady in black dress. She was driving into the car park after that saw her come down and enter from the back entrance. It was about 12 plus ?
Old 02-10-2020, 05:40 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ya..so did u go for bella
Old 02-10-2020, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
You saw her recently ?
She is still there but not everyday
Old 02-10-2020, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Had May 2 days ago. A bit of a toned physique and tanned. Quite tall. $200. Overall quite a good experience. There is another MILF who works the afternoon shift who has a more toned physique on level 3
Old 02-10-2020, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ya..so did u go for bella
No. I rtf viet lili😁
Old 02-10-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy_ View Post
Really bro what time did u see bella? I was there about 12am. I only saw one small size lady in black dress. She was driving into the car park after that saw her come down and enter from the back entrance. It was about 12 plus ?
9pm.i was there.all ladies on parade😁
Old 02-10-2020, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
Had May 2 days ago. A bit of a toned physique and tanned. Quite tall. $200. Overall quite a good experience. There is another MILF who works the afternoon shift who has a more toned physique on level 3
May is the blond hair viet. She works 6pm to 1am.her shop is the last corner right hand side .her hair is pony tail the famous blonde
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1