The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold
Re: SPA Along Tiong Barhu Road

Lucky you. When I started going its already 50/50 hit or miss.
So recently I tried just for curiosity sake (which kills the cat ie $ down the drain) the newly opened one opp the mall along main road near traffic light.
Picture is actual person but the figure is totally enhanced.
Although am aware of this tactic but just try lor due to my occassional adventure streak.
Wechat convo and first meet give me a fair bit of gfe but after that all downhill hit rock bottom.
Massage soso eventhough she work spa in shenzhen. When she took off everything wah all the 三成肉was in fill display. Still got some boobs as consolation. But lil bro knows its time to go to sleep.
After a few minutes sop nipple licking, proceed use their local cotton gauze coth wrap around the half awake bro for bj. She use her mouth to barely cover the circumference of my dick and just go thru motion just like someone accidentally brush your dick. No feel at all.
Cannot kiss as phobia of germ transfer thru mouth. Cannot lick breast make her itchy. Cannot finger as may hurt her. Can paint abit then must cap to fj immediately. She doesnt allow full penetration as she use her 2 fingers like chopstick around your dick to just simulate fj at the cunt entrance. But she started orgasing and get high. All so like doing hk x rated movie. By then my dick already went to sleep. She only try hj very hard to wake it but more pain to my lil bro than stimulating. Until times up she says not her fault I cant marikita. Then give excuse got to end 10 mins early as the boss very strict with time allocation. They will be penalised.
Another big mistake I made was paying in full 150 at the counter before start. Waste time waste money.
This is a prompter to all. As all regulars TB know, this is same boss round the corner joint.
Her name is duoduo. When finish, I managed to have a quick look at all the MLs gathered behind. Save for 1 syt, all cannot make it in looks and figure. Obviously all AB cups, few bah bah ones should be b+ to C cup. These are milfs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by caocao View Post
last time TB use to be my playgound for 1 half yrs. lots of FJ there. now it only memory..

Last edited by eastscorpion; 03-10-2020 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Amend
Old 03-10-2020, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

Yes, coco for me too. Heard angel and Apple still at elephant. Any good intro at tb from any bros?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nineteen99 View Post
Coco and Yoyo are my favourites.
Old 04-10-2020, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 16
stud_meier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This S*** spa got riaded last 2020 Sep. I got caught in the crossfire bcuz i came in 5 mins before my booked time period from imp and all plainsclothes AV were there rounding the place up. I was asked by AV to cooperate or they will bring me to nearest station. Tough luck!

I did see 2 petite fair sexy ladies inside being interrogated by AV. And thats about it. I will never go back to this place because of this bad experience. Be careful bros!
Old 04-10-2020, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
icyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
My favourite was Nana. Loved the way how she stroked my hard rod playfully. Anyone has her contacts?
Indeed she is. Anyone got her contact? Pls share..
Old 04-10-2020, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
My favourite was Nana. Loved the way how she stroked my hard rod playfully. Anyone has her contacts?
when spa 8 was still around, people were talking shit about this spa and how nana don't provide Hj......now spa 8 no more you guys reminisce about how good it was.....what's the point ? how come you guys never come out to say how good she was so that more people can try ? now you guys asking for her contacts ? lol
Old 05-10-2020, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 16
audio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Spa8..was there a L***y there also?
Old 05-10-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
when spa 8 was still around, people were talking shit about this spa and how nana don't provide Hj......now spa 8 no more you guys reminisce about how good it was.....what's the point ? how come you guys never come out to say how good she was so that more people can try ? now you guys asking for her contacts ? lol
I commented before that Nana never offered me anything special, i maintain that.

Maybe she gave others lah but I personally got nothing lol.
Old 06-10-2020, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 9
rexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
I commented before that Nana never offered me anything special, i maintain that.

hard sell, took me a while before she actually touched
Old 06-10-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post

Some of the bros here must be on very good terms with her lol....But then how come never get her contacts? Lol
Old 06-10-2020, 12:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
nineteen99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Anyone tried the 2 new girls Yuki and Lydia at animal massage
Old 06-10-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 15
Tmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexyed View Post
hard sell, took me a while before she actually touched
Haha same for me. Actually i have got the same experience from all N**a, C**o and L***y. All takes time.
Old 08-10-2020, 06:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
nineteen99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Now only left A***e at the new EM now.
How's her service there now and also 2 new MLs, anyone tried?
Angel and Apple are still there. Both A are money face. Joy photo in their FB also heavily photoshop. Lol

Last edited by nineteen99; 08-10-2020 at 06:44 PM.
Old 09-10-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now only left A***e at the new EM now.
How's her service there now and also 2 new MLs, anyone tried?
+10 for exchange
Old 09-10-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 11
Kokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarboi18 View Post
Can pm me know where is Cherry now? I lost her too
I’m also looking for cherry. Not sure she went back to Vietnam or not. If any of you know, please kindly share. Thanks!
Old 09-10-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 11
Kokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmlco View Post
Haha same for me. Actually i have got the same experience from all N**a, C**o and L***y. All takes time.
Me too. At first they reject, after 2-3 more trips, all went smoothly with release with just $88. Support them from the start they left.

N**a like went back Vietnam. Really hope she come back to Sg to work as ML again and sure support her again.

C**o not sure.

L***y the last I heard is at one of the spa near Bukit Timah. Ki****M spa? Not sure she still there as I heard the entrance fee is more ex and not sure got special or not at that new place. Any body got info?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread