The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 30-09-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucius_Verus View Post
Bro dont u find the person who say that quote initially is sohai .. as you see he comment abt her himself... look at his post 2 post above you... lol kum gong sia
Well well well

No comment on him there’s always ppl like him
Old 30-09-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone going today haha ?

We can form a gang bang today lol
Old 30-09-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
who u wanna gangbang is it the hair dresser ah mah at level
Hehe...

I wanna gangbang any girls at the level 4 corner nail pedicure shop hehe
Haha if that shop can why not
Old 30-09-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Erm you help me ask can... lol.
Wait i see you kanna slap.. haha
Okay I go ask for manicures ask how much then I update you see if they can do other extra service or not haha
Old 30-09-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Weaboh420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi new to this haha can anyone pm me xq store location? Or recommend me anyone good here and their store location would help alot thanks
Old 30-09-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Live report

Level 2 one of the shop got raid now at 15:10

4 AV 2 man 2 gal one of the AV wearing manU t shirt and is Chinese guy another guy is a Malay guy with a black windbreaker I think he act as customer.

The other two AV gal both are Malay as you can really straight away know they are AV !

And one of the shop at level 4 you can see they paste two Pcs of tanling police station paper at the door and the closure of the shop due to illegal activities in the shop !

Last edited by icecum; 30-09-2020 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Add
Old 30-09-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Live report

4 AV 2 man 2 gal one of the AV wearing manU t shirt and is Chinese guy another guy is a Malay guy with a black windbreaker I think he act as customer.

The other two AV gal both are Malay as you can really straight away know they are AV !

And one of the shop at level 4 you can see they paste two Pcs of tanling police station paper at the door and the closure of the shop due to illegal activities in the shop !

Bro level 2 which shop?
Old 30-09-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Wonder what will happen if this happens to Michelle and XQ, see will there be white knights acting hero or best both get caught in act with their "supporter" see if the "supporter" will say oh she my gf
Mostly they are all PR or Singaporean so if they got catch only will said that the shop is not for such action while working as ML

And I believe none of them the so call BF will stand up for them haha
Old 30-09-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Bro level 2 which shop?
Nearest to the toilet

Hear from one of the ml thru wechat said that they will be back work later
Old 30-09-2020, 04:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Bardapple is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

gangbang at Parklane sounds fun
Old 30-09-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Bardapple is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Anyone going today haha ?

We can form a gang bang today lol
Sounds like fun, at Parklane
Old 30-09-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Live report

Quote:
Nearest to the toilet

Hear from one of the ml thru wechat said that they will be back work later
level 2 nearest to toilet is joey, hope she is ok.

level 4 only one mp, open not long only.
Old 30-09-2020, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Live report

Level 4 the notices already there since yesterday or day before. Somebody made a police report and complain on the unit. So you can see there's actually unhappy owners in Parklane about the MLs operating there. That's one reason most MLs don't like to be mentioned here. Too much attention and they risk their rice bowls. The last thing they need is to end up like FC.
Old 30-09-2020, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
Level 4 the notices already there since yesterday or day before. Somebody made a police report and complain on the unit. So you can see there's actually unhappy owners in Parklane about the MLs operating there. That's one reason most MLs don't like to be mentioned here. Too much attention and they risk their rice bowls. The last thing they need is to end up like FC.
Ok, thanks for sharing, is really sabo kia
Old 30-09-2020, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Wonder what will happen if this happens to Michelle and XQ, see will there be white knights acting hero or best both get caught in act with their "supporter" see if the "supporter" will say oh she my gf
Up for exchange

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread