The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Max92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Can share contact?
Old 01-10-2020, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammboyboy View Post
i feel its more of sensual massage than jg
Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
Tried L before. Not sure if her JG is the proper one.
sort of agree. Having tried others I feel there are areas she doesnt do. But it's not the teasing type la.
Old 02-10-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 13
prostate is a name known to allprostate is a name known to allprostate is a name known to allprostate is a name known to allprostate is a name known to allprostate is a name known to all

M now slowly become money face liao. And no more the patience type already. i think every tue let L influence .

Need to find new one already
Old 02-10-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prostate View Post
M now slowly become money face liao. And no more the patience type already. i think every tue let L influence .

Not sure why this perception of L as gold digger. She isn't the owner and doesnt set the price.

Honestly I think she is the worst salesperson in the world. She was trying to sell me some shampoo one time and it was - let's just say, compared to the salon type hard sell (think Viets), her sales pitch was pretty weak and went nowhere. I didn't even have to turn her down.

Just my own experience. YMMV.
Old 02-10-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 16
rocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cos alot people here spoilt her la..
Old 02-10-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!

Quote:

How can L influence her on tuesday? More like brother here spoilt market. Wax+Ipl+ tip easily $178+ per session (68 + 60 + 50++)
Old 02-10-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold

maybe they get some bonus if they get customer to spend more?

last time go wax with E, wax more areas without topping up. now L i ask to wax other area need top up 10 dollars.
Old 03-10-2020, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Supply is Low... now all the ML hang high high

Now days massage easily 88+ 50

Madness... never pay more than 100 in total...

Quote:
maybe they get some bonus if they get customer to spend more?

last time go wax with E, wax more areas without topping up. now L i ask to wax other area need top up 10 dollars.
Old 03-10-2020, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 8
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Agree. Want to do ipl, she keep pushing for wax+ipl. Told her few times that i dont like the after effect of wax.
Any otherrecommendation where to do ipl? Clean one is fine, i can find special somewhere else. Is the monkey shop called bb something good for ipl?
Old 03-10-2020, 02:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Go find Janice? Not sure whether she does IPL
Old 03-10-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
Agree. Want to do ipl, she keep pushing for wax+ipl. Told her few times that i dont like the after effect of wax.
Any otherrecommendation where to do ipl? Clean one is fine, i can find special somewhere else. Is the monkey shop called bb something good for ipl?
Japan IPL express, clean, fast, affordable and many SYT
Old 03-10-2020, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky2 View Post
Japan IPL express, clean, fast, affordable and many SYT
Got s special?
Old 04-10-2020, 04:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 16
fatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to all

Quote:

I agree with you bro.
She also felt short changed during my visit.

Also becoming time watcher.. a bit mood dampening.
Sianz
Old 04-10-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
now L i ask to wax other area need top up 10 dollars.
Because the top up is go inside own pocket mah... i also kenna before... she know i not her regular so she ask me how much i usually pay... then she tell me that price is wrong.. should be 10 more... all teh story come out liek if charge wrong price the boss find out then need to top up la...

When i paying that time i ask for receipt then she say the paper no more... pattern sibei alot.... dunno why people still think she like gold like that... but she also smart la... can chop until people dunno...
Old 04-10-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 20
spown04 is a glorious beacon of lightspown04 is a glorious beacon of lightspown04 is a glorious beacon of lightspown04 is a glorious beacon of lightspown04 is a glorious beacon of lightspown04 is a glorious beacon of light

Just tried M at BMC for waxing, just normal clean wax,
M seems to be very rush and the whole procedure is faster then cut a hair at barber shop, i think she already too angpai now, will stop visiting and explore new others .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread