The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomcruze View Post
On a rationale point of view, dunno what 深仇大恨you have with this ML, that makes you so mad. Well, if you know so much about this ML, her charges and address and pics, maybe you tried to go after her and kena rejection?

Been going to spas for quite a while, just know how to play the game. If the ML quote a price too high, just reject and move on. If her attitude is bad, then avoid her. I feel that can't just say PRC are bloodsuckers just because of one black sheep, and she is not the only blacksheep in the market.

But going to the extreme of name-calling and shaming is just...

Just my 2 cents, and please don't flame me.
You are so wrong... I always agreed with the saying, willingly seller, willing buyer.

However, when she decided to take peoples money upfront first and then back out from providing the service as agreed upon. That is intolerable and atrocious. Downright cheating.

She been doing this for duno how long, and as far as I am concerned, she deserved worst.

Bump for lao granny cherry..
Old 12-09-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathansee View Post
Received a screenshot yesterday evening from yet another mystery contributor. Apparently, Cherrie granny is fuming mad and threatening to expose my NRIC if I don't take down her photos within 3 days as she believes that I "may" have visited her shop before

Seriously I find it hard to understand if she's shallow minded, pea brained or just plain desperate... going down this route will literally place herself and Rol**** N* on the express train to obliteration.

Humble up for your effort and courage.
Support you all the way!
Old 12-09-2020, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 5
AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!
Re: BEWARE of Cherrie (or Cherry) from Fave Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by astisre View Post
how do this spa get customer NRIC in the first place?
Maybe MLs from these 3 spas could get full access to customer NRICs.
Old 12-09-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster

AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
Heard some stuff from some of the girls from their joints and you be amazed of the story 😏😏😏
Bro, share with us
Old 12-09-2020, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
杀一儆百 Is the only reason I will say. First her mouth is not as clean as mine and yes I have a dirty mouth but my level of dirtiness of mouth is based on real experience with her.

My only reason for writing is to warn others of her. I respect your views sir but that does not mean I agree with it.

Anyway this is ts initiative of exposing her and I am hundred percent behind him. Too tired of seeing PRC ml thinking low of us like we won't say bad reviews.

We are consumer we are entitled to review. I am just exercising my right to post review. You should have seen her name calling and shaming of us. Nowhere inferior to us in terms of venomous
Well said Bro!
Old 12-09-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
Quote:
Received a screenshot yesterday evening from yet another mystery contributor. Apparently, Cherrie granny is fuming mad and threatening to expose my NRIC if I don't take down her photos within 3 days as she believes that I "may" have visited her shop before
Up your points bro! And to use NRIC as blackmail, that’s fucked up. I believe I know which spas under same boss, their style etc all very similar so should be same boss. Got damn fucked up service in another spa too, maybe the boss encourages them to act this way
Old 12-09-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Bump this thread for the benefit of all bros.
Old 12-09-2020, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

If she indeed exposes anyone’s NRIC, she will be breaking a serious law, and I don’t think she wants to go that route. If she really does it, just make police report and she will be in serious trouble.
Old 13-09-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 4
nathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yello View Post
If she indeed exposes anyone’s NRIC, she will be breaking a serious law, and I don’t think she wants to go that route. If she really does it, just make police report and she will be in serious trouble.
She did so a couple of weeks back, revealing the first few digits of a poor fella's NRIC. He eventually yielded and requested deletion of the thread he started. I've got all the screenshots with me FYI.

Now that's what irks me so bad about Cherrie whore, resorting to such unscrupulous/underhand methods to get honest reviews of her cheating practices removed; I'm certain the owner Rol**** N* is somehow involved too as this requires retrieving sensitive data from their CRM.

Well I invite them to try this tactic again with me; in a situation like now in which I'm directly involved. Make no mistake, I'll ensure they face the full brunt of the law.
Old 13-09-2020, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 4
DAMMAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDAMMAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomcruze View Post
On a rationale point of view, dunno what 深仇大恨you have with this ML, that makes you so mad. Well, if you know so much about this ML, her charges and address and pics, maybe you tried to go after her and kena rejection?

Been going to spas for quite a while, just know how to play the game. If the ML quote a price too high, just reject and move on. If her attitude is bad, then avoid her. I feel that can't just say PRC are bloodsuckers just because of one black sheep, and she is not the only blacksheep in the market.

But going to the extreme of name-calling and shaming is just...

Just my 2 cents, and please don't flame me.
I would say if there's only a handful (1 hand can count type), then what u said might be true. However, with so many bros giving their personal experiences, chances are this ML is really f**k up.

Usually, from i I've read, FRs given by bros are supported from another. To top it off, after a few confirmed abt a bad review of a particular ML, the topic dies off.

However, in this case, i think the involved ML, spa boss and her supporters went overboard, even to the extend of banning pple, delete thread and threatened to expose persona data. These actions only add fuel to fire, and hence bros here decided to go through all those trouble to continuously expose her (plus pics as she's really beyond hope). If they decided to keep it cool and improve, I'm pretty sure this move is more than welcome by all bros here.

My little humble opinion here.
Old 13-09-2020, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMMAD View Post
I would say if there's only a handful (1 hand can count type), then what u said might be true. However, with so many bros giving their personal experiences, chances are this ML is really f**k up.

Usually, from i I've read, FRs given by bros are supported from another. To top it off, after a few confirmed abt a bad review of a particular ML, the topic dies off.

However, in this case, i think the involved ML, spa boss and her supporters went overboard, even to the extend of banning pple, delete thread and threatened to expose persona data. These actions only add fuel to fire, and hence bros here decided to go through all those trouble to continuously expose her (plus pics as she's really beyond hope). If they decided to keep it cool and improve, I'm pretty sure this move is more than welcome by all bros here.

My little humble opinion here.
You are right. I've seldom see fellow punters rallying together to target one ML. It goes to show how incorrigible she is.
Old 13-09-2020, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 4
DAMMAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDAMMAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Seriously I find it hard to understand if she's shallow minded, pea brained or just plain desperate... going down this route will literally place herself and Rol**** N* on the express train to obliteration.

Upon receipt of a screenshot of her exposing someone's NRIC and personal details, I will immediately take the following steps:
  1. Personally head down in person to file a police report
  2. Paste the screenshot here (with details blanked out) for everyone to share and file your own physical/online police reports
  3. Take part in and fuel a group that had approached me recently to join in with actions to be taken against Cherrie and the spas in question

As for the second point, everyone here is invited to join:
More police reports = Whore Cherrie getting prosecuted and taken out of the scene faster

And since she's so against having herself exposed with photos posted on SBF, here comes another

Trivia time: Heard that she stays at Sky Vue, but heads over to Sky Habitat for the infinity pool. How true is that?

Have a good weekend ahead guys!
Showed the pic to a fren. He cock sure that's skyvue swimming pool. So high chance she stays in skyvue. Whether she heads down to sky habitat pool anot is hard to say. Cos my fren also complain that the 2 condos have tons of PRCs. Through connection, she might be a "guest" for sky habitat.

Trivia answered?🤓
Old 13-09-2020, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Offering daily incense. To ah ma cherries.

Kenna zap by a white knight Colin liew. Thanks for zap anyway like I said points here cannot redeem voucher feel free zap me to oblivion. But I think zapping me you can redeem a crawl under PRC granny panties and a Pat on your head. Go redeem those good boy
Old 13-09-2020, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Willing buyer willing seller... who pay upfront? Just say no... finish deed then pay
Old 13-09-2020, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 7
hotforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhotforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Heard that the boss R...Ng before hire the girls will try the girls first see good a not and my try not mean try the massage... also he will teach the girls how to do the so call p massage and teach them how to ripe off customers...

A lot of the so called p massage is join operate of r... Ng and other girls... those who chiong a lot will have heard this from their girls or what
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread