The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

Old 16-07-2019, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
jasonzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: 34C/24/36 Hot Gorgeous Playful Tall Sexy 1.7m Kelly!

Tall and playful .
Round butt , dam shiok for doggie.
Fuck her in the bathroom, infront of window facing opp building ... 👍👍
Numbers canít describe her.
Money well spent
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 17-07-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
1986joeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hello. How can I verify myself with you?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 17-07-2019, 06:00 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 1
VPremium is a glorious beacon of lightVPremium is a glorious beacon of lightVPremium is a glorious beacon of lightVPremium is a glorious beacon of lightVPremium is a glorious beacon of light

Many thanks to @jasonzzz for the terribly graphic FR on Kelly! We are glad you enjoyed the session with Kelly and we look forward to your next visit with VPremium.

Beautiful, tall and playful Kelly with a model figure and a nice round butt for doggie lovers, is available for booking this week. Her slots are running out fast, so hurry to book her now and dun miss out on this gem!
Old 17-07-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 15
NIJ77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Normally we score the FLs. But I wanna give a heads up to OKT too.

Okt was fast and polite in his response. He was very friendly and unlike other OKTs, double book, delay tactics and all. Gave me address, and upon arrival it was immediate respond with clear instructions. I didn't even wait more than 1 minute for all his replies.

Kelly appeared in a school uniform outfit with short skirt and all. She wasn't wearing any bra, which I honestly preferred so that I have 1 more piece of clothing to remove. But what stood out for me were her long slim legs.

Throughout the duration, she was keen to pleased, and taking her time to ensure that I did not feel rushed into anything.

The image that lasted in my head was when she got on all fours to bbbj me Ö and seeing her head go up and down with the long slim legs tucked in Ö got me so fired up.

I had her first in cowgirl, but seeing her legs on me, made me wanna cum quickly. I changed it to missionary but with her legs on my shoulders drove me crazy. I tried to initiate some dfk, and she reciprocated back pleasantly. Stupid decision but decided to take her in doggy. In that position, I lasted no more than 10 strokes, and I came.

It was honestly a little humbling as I normally last a lot longer. Guess I just found my new fetish - long slim legs.
Old 17-07-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster (A)

VPremium is a glorious beacon of lightVPremium is a glorious beacon of lightVPremium is a glorious beacon of lightVPremium is a glorious beacon of lightVPremium is a glorious beacon of light

Many thanks to @NIJ77 for the lovely FR on Kelly and on us haha It is really much appreciated. We are really glad you enjoyed the session with Kelly and you also found a new fetish moving forward haha

Beautiful, tall and playful Kelly with a model figure and a nice round butt for doggie lovers, is available for booking this week. Her slots are running out fast, so hurry to book her now and dun miss out on this gem!
Old 17-07-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster (A)

Old 18-07-2019, 04:47 AM
Samster (A)

Old 18-07-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster (A)

Old 18-07-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster (A)

Many thanks to this brother for wanting to become Kelly's regular customer. She really has this charm in her, isn't it? We are really glad you enjoyed the session with Kelly. Just to also highlight to other bros, regular pricing is for all ladies from VPremium; so long as you have visited us once before, your next trip will be based on promotional price for regulars, regardless of which lady it is. Thanks once again to all for the kind support!

Old Yesterday, 09:01 AM
Samster (A)

Old Yesterday, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
dannyc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Worst viet and lowest gfe ever tried. At beginning, keep using tissue to wipe her lips, nipples and cunt. At least 5 times. When bonking, keep staring away at the table. Little Bro become soft, no mood to do anymore. immediately dressed up and left in 20 mins to find someone else.

My requirements are very simple. Frenching and gfe most impt. Get lost if you only want money but dont want to serve. waste my time when i can get someone else.
Old Yesterday, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 4
psycosium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyc View Post
Worst viet and lowest gfe ever tried. At beginning, keep using tissue to wipe her lips, nipples and cunt. At least 5 times. When bonking, keep staring away at the table. Little Bro become soft, no mood to do anymore. immediately dressed up and left in 20 mins to find someone else.

My requirements are very simple. Frenching and gfe most impt. Get lost if you only want money but dont want to serve. waste my time when i can get someone else.
Finally, we have a truthful FR in here. LOLOLOL
Old Yesterday, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 15
NIJ77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycosium View Post
Finally, we have a truthful FR in here. LOLOLOL
I felt I was honest about my FR.

Anyway itís kind of easy to see honest FRs ... or sabo case.
Old Yesterday, 04:46 PM
Samster (A)

Hi @dannyc bro.. We would like to express our sincere apologies for the bad experience you had with Kelly.. For you to have come here to post directly on SBF without first coming to us means you must have been really angry and Kelly would have been totally deserving of it alamak haiz.. As a genuine regular who have visited Gucci, Amy and some of our other ladies before, it means what you have experienced must have been really upsetting and it is totally right of you to post and criticize her here..

We have spoken to Kelly on this and chided her; she is terribly, terribly sorry and she has promised she will improve on her service. No excuses this time for her and on behalf of Kelly, we would like to express our utmost apologies to you. If possible, please contact us also as we would like to offer something special to you in return for this really bad experience you had. Once again, our most sincere apologies on this bad experience you had with Kelly.

To all - To be honest it is really quite impossible to have a FL lady to have perfect experiences with every single one of her customers, so that is why we appreciate all feedback/reviews from customers which can help us and our ladies to improve, especially those coming from our regulars. To us, a regular is more important than any lady who could be here for just 20-30 days. Without you guys, our business would not have been able to survive from the start and reach some of the heights we have had in the last couple of weeks. So please feel free to tell us if there is anything we can do better or improve. Once again, our sincere apologies on this saga episode.

To @Psycosium - Sorry to disappoint you, but we would like to take the opportunity to reinstate that unlike some other agencies, we do not get people to write fake FRs or create clone accounts or request admin to delete the post/reviews of real customers regardless of how bad it is, simply because we believe the truth would be out sooner or later if the lady is not good enough for the brothers here. You may not believe it but every single FR or feedback we have put up on our posts are all genuine and from real customers since day one. So sorry to disappoint you on this.

Beautiful, tall and playful Kelly with a model figure and a nice round butt for doggie lovers, is available for booking this week. Kelly has promised to improve, so please do give her a chance. if her bookings are not good enough, she may not be able to last past this week, so guys who would like to book her, please hurry to book her now and dun miss out on this gem before she might leave!

Last edited by VPremium; Yesterday at 05:15 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:20 PM
Samster (A)

There seems to be a new twist to the story. Upon deeper probing with Kelly, it seems Kelly was upset during the session due to our brother @dannyc wanting no condom relations with Kelly during the session.

We cannot be sure what exactly happened in the room, but as a responsible agency, we need to be fair to our ladies as well by putting out her side of her story.

We have advised Kelly that regardless of what happened in future if a customer want to have sex without condom, please stop the session immediately and ask customer to contact us.

The above is just for sharing without prejudice. Thank you.

Last edited by VPremium; Yesterday at 07:52 PM.
Advert Space Available