The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 21
houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of
Re: Social Media Sexcape

Laying in bed quite dried up after the round 2. Wanted to just hug and silently drop into zzz land, but hand just simply don’t listen to the brain. Lying in bed, hiding under her blanket, hand went back to rub her nipple pushing open her towel after we laid quietly for approx 30 minutes. Can still smell the fragrance of her shampoo and soap, loved this heavenly smell.

This kicks off round 3’s bell. She looked up and commented, so fast naughty again ar, I gave her no chance and silent her by planting my lips over hers. Another round of passionate kissing starts again. Now 2IC stands saluted once more, this round of salute is not as enjoyable as the first 2 round, 2IC is slightly exhausted but still able to maintain its hardness.

She broke our kiss after some time and disappeared under the blanket. Can feel her slowly kissing down, until finally she is at where she wanna be. Closed my eyes and enjoy the warmth that begin to cover 2IC. She knows her stuff, where and how to excite men. Interestingly, I raised my 2 legs at 90 degree, wanted her to service the 2 neglected balls only, but got more than what I hoped for. Another round of heavenly rimming in progress. This time, she took thing abit further, she tried to finger, but not a full finger in, it gave a mixture of pain and enjoyment, though it feels more of uncomfortable instead of enjoying. Luckily, was only for one time, and she returned to her rimming.

This went on for several minutes, when she went back to serving 2IC. After some serving, I told her to come up to the surface for fresh air, jokingly tell her afraid she suffocate down there. She obediently made her way up, and now is my turn to make the dive. I did my david copperfield act and disappeared under the blanket, starting with kissing her neck, slowly move down to her twin mountain, taking my time to lick and suck on her 2 long nipples. From under the blanket, I can hear her moan starting and felt her tummy moving up and down faster as her breath hasten. Kissing down further I reached her not so small tummy, and further downwards kissing and licking her inner thigh. Forbidden garden is just round the corner, when I reach there, felt some moisture is already there. She sure got turned on fast...
Old 18-07-2019, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, hoping for more updates soon.
Old 18-07-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
kurou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story and waiting here next
Old 18-07-2019, 08:31 PM
Samster

houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of

Reached downtown south, planned to give her some serious tongue-ing that she won’t forget. Remembered our previous chats, she had never been tongue fucked before. Did not stop when I reached her 黑风洞, continued kissing down her inner thigh, to her knee. While the kissing goes on, kept my thumb playing with her vagina lips circulating finger at the entrance.

Her moans got louder. Slowly kissed my way up to her entrance, started with a little peck, felt her body shook abit, and gave her her first tongue lick at her forbidden area, she gave a big jerk, felt some liquid flowed out. She is enjoying herself big time even though we just had 2 rounds. Brought both hands into action, with both thumbs, parted her cave’s lips, and there it is, the beautiful oink entrance though I can’t see much being under the blanket. Gave her another few licks, and pushed my tongue into her entrance, alternating between licks and tongue fucking.

She came once more with the jerking of her body. Vaguely I heard her faint voice, quickly come up and enter me... Hearing that, I crawled up back to her from under the blanket. Finally, I 重见天日. All these while, 2IC maintained its hardness, getting into position, I teased her with 2IC, she no longer is able to take the teasing, tried to push her body down to get 2IC in. Knowing what she wants, I pushed 2IC into her easily, she is already so lubricated there. With ease, entire 2IC is inside her.
Old 19-07-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 19-07-2019, 12:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
Altigater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a nice story, camping for more updates
Old 19-07-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

2IC is now fully disappeared into her. With the full length into her, she moaned quite loudly as I pumped her at a fast pace in our missionary position. We continued our passionate kissing as I slowed down my pumping pace. The Round 3 gonna take long. Retracted 2IC, told her let’s go doggy. She turned herself around, went on her knee and prepared herself for the next entrance.

No need of any invite, I positioned 2IC over her top of her ass, teasingly slide 2IC down her ass creak, playfully stopped at her 菊花门, and attempted to enter. Surprisingly, she did not react, I took it as a comon baby. So I tried to enter, guess she had never been penetrated there, it is very tight. Brought quite some uncomfort, and also heard she say a bit painful, not wanna spoil the mood, did not continue with the attempt, and continue to slide down south to the good old entrance.

While positioned at the entrance, she did not wait for me to push forward, she pushed herself backward and 2IC slid in easily to her already wet cave. I held on to her hip, and pumped her like no tomorrow. Not as enjoyable for me as first 2 rounds, but it is for her. Doggy pumping allows deeper penetration, she seems to enjoy. This went on for a full 10’, beads of sweat are forming. Signalled to her to change position. While still in her, we slowly switch pose with both of us laying on our side. In a more rested position, I continued my pumping, but pace is slower. Stamina ain’t that good with age catching up. She got the hint, asked me to lay on my back and let her do the work here on. Laid on my back as she commanded, she proceed down south and gave me a good 10’ blow. Poor 2IC, not given a chance to stand down. After the blow, she moved back up and went cowgirl mode. Finally my turn to gain back some stamina and let her do the work.
Old 22-07-2019, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.
Old 22-07-2019, 07:29 AM
Samster

She started riding on top of me. Seems that she is quite particular she is a BBW, asked whether can I take her weight when she is on top, which I responded her that she took my weight which is almost her weight, she can take it, why can’t I. This sort of gave her some confidence booster to start her ride. Told her to ride as fast as she want, I can take her weight.

She rode at her own pace. Round 3 is certainly tiring. She rode for a full nearing 10’ with some stop in between, guess both of us are tire out by this point. Asked her if she can blow me out. She released 2IC from her forbidden hole, went down for the finale blow. Her skill is really out of the world, she knows to alternate blow speed, sucking of balls, and on top of it was what one of my favourite during commercial sex, assrim-ing. Took quite some time before I surrendered my 残兵 for the night into her mouth.

Both of us were exhausted from this 3 rounds, she went to kitchen and brought 2 cans of beers, where we enjoyed our subsequent chilling moment of ciggie w beer in bed watching tv. A very enjoyable moment where you can hug, smoke and have a can of chilled beer with a partner beside you. We agreed, no more round 4 and rest for the rest of the night. Rest of the night, we spent our time in bed hugging, kissing, teasing each other and watching tv. After finishing one movie, off the light went and off to lala land we went.
Old 23-07-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

Wanted to sleep till 自然醒, but was woken with a stirring sensation down under. She had ran her hand at 2IC, feeling it slowly. Wanted to feign sleeping, but 2IC just 不争气. Got hard slowly. With this, she knows that I am awake already. She runs into her 4th gear, and as she continues her sensual stroking, she started kissing my nipples. I can’t take 痒 much, let out a laughter.

Sensing this, she went from kissing to licking my nipples. It is a sensation of heaven and hell. Enjoyable yet ticklish. Holding out as long as I can, but wasn’t able to hold out long. I reached out to her and pulled her up and gave her a deserving french. By now, 2Ic is already fully awake.

Returned her favour by servicing her breast. Slowly sucked on her nipple like a baby sucking milk. Soon, her long nipple is fully stimulated. After a good night sleep, stock had been slightly replenished, crawled up back to her, adjusted and positioned 2IC at the entrance, slowly pushed in the head, enjoys the sight of her closing her eyes enjoying this foreign object penetration, slowly half shaft is in, and soon, the entire 2IC is within.
Old 24-07-2019, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
AgentLowRain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates TS, looking forward to next
Old 25-07-2019, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.
Old 25-07-2019, 08:12 PM
Samster

Started the in and out of 2IC of her cave. A night of rest certainly does wonder, sperm bank reloaded, energy is back to pump her. Started with slow momentum, pushing in and pulling out, at the same time my hand did not stop roaming her while passionately tasting her lips. Pumped her slowly for a full 10 mins, picked up the pace where her moan and breathing increased with my pace. After another 5 minutes, pulled out 2IC, flipped her around to go doggy style.

She posed herself readying for entry from the back. Hands on her waist, guided 2IC into her hole while in kneeling position. The entry was quite easy as she had already started to leak as well. She certainly gets stimulated very easily. Once inside, I started ramping her almost immediately in gear 4. Her moan was so loud, teased her and told her to be softer in case her neighbour hears her.

She just ignore it and let her moan out loud. This went on for another 5 minutes, pushed her down, while she laid on her tummy. Spread her legs from behind, laid on her and entered her yet again. Prefer this pose as will be able to smell her, kiss her neck, slid my hand under her breasts. Took my time to slowly enjoy this position which doesn’t tire me out. By now, 2IC is about to surrender, picked up the pace and finally, 2IC surrendered all his army into her. Flow after flow of hot armies though not as much as first shot filled her. Held in the position for awhile before I pulled out 2IC.
Old 25-07-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 9
Partizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud of

Please keep it coming. Really exciting to read
Old 27-07-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

4 rounds over 1 night is certainly exhausting. Turned her over where we laid there cuddling for some time. Held her in my arm, while we had small chats. This is when she shared that last evening when we travelled back, if I had shown very desperado acts, she would have held back and we won’t be here cuddling. She wanted sextisfaction, but not really the type where the guy just fuck and go. With this, I knows that there will be next time.

Next up, 3some with her friend. One off, but hell of a time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1