The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2019, 06:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sin Island (Fiction)

nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.
Old 24-06-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Sigg4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, please Coontinue the stories.
Old 17-07-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 7
GNSin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGNSin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Charlie: “Sir, your car is repaired and I have brought it to the car dealer to sell it off. He offered $70k for your car and just waiting for your decision and particulars.”
GN: “Only 70k. That’s quite low hor. Nevermind. Just tell me I will take that price.” The same time I passed my nric over to Charlie.
Charlie: “It’s not bad already. It’s a 4 year old car and now the COE just dropped. So people rather buy new car.”
GN: “What! I thought it is a new car that the sly old fox gave me.”
Charlie: “Huh? Who is sly old fox? Sir, you wait for me at the lobby for a moment. I will go fetch my car up.” Without any delay, he just walked off quickly to the lift.

A quick check on my watch, it have just past 2pm. YQ’s class is only over at 4pm. What else to do? Decided to splurge on some new outfits to fit my new job. Went around the area between Raffles City, MBS and Suntec to get a few suites, watch, shoes and ties. Intended to spend like a rich man, but still cannot bear buying a few thousand dollar suit or tens of thousand dollar watch. I ended up with my usual shops G2000, Polo Ralph, etc. common brands. The most expensive item was a tag heuer watch at $3k plus. Went off to pick YQ at 430pm at her hostel and was playing my phone while waiting in the car.

Charlie: “Sir, Is that your friend that you are picking up?”

I looked up at the porch to see YQ looking around for me. The usual tall and slim built in jeans and a light pinkish tank top.

GN: “Yes….” Before I could get out, Charlie have already got off and waved at YQ to catch her attention. He also opened the door to usher her into the car.
YQ: “Woah! When did you get a personal chauffer?”
GN: “Haha… Long Story. Perks that come with a new job.” As I explained, YQ settled into the car and leaned over to give me a kiss on the lips.
YQ: “Missed you so much!” She was touching lil’bro while saying that.
GN: “Who do u miss exactly?”
GN: “Charlie, Let’s go.” Charlie nodded and drove off.
YQ: “Where are we going dear?”
GN: “ION Orchard. I booked a table at the sky bar.”
YQ: “Ok. So where did you actually go?” Again was explaining to her throughout the drive to ION on the deal and went to Philippines. Didn’t mention about the isle and what happened. Just say got a job from the big boss there and will be helping him run a holiday resort.
GN:” Enough of me. So how did your past week went? How’s school?”
YQ started her long complains about school work getting tougher and how her recent results are going downhill. Her table tennis competition is coming up soon, but she is not performing that well during the practice. Sight of MM and QX irks her and she doesn’t feel like staying in the hostel alone as XL is always out with her sugar daddy. She went on and on the rest of the night during the drinks and dinner. It seems like she have a lot of anger to vent and complain. It was went we were into desserts that broke the chain of complains when she asked “ So dear, what do you think I should do?” This question hit me from nowhere and I came up with a brilliant solution.

GN: “Ai ya. Easy to settle. I will be overseas frequently for quite a long period, if you want can shift over to my place. Help me upkeep my house and be my housekeeper. That settle your hostel problem and loneliness as you have a lot to clean and tidy. Haha.” No reaction from YQ.
GN: “You want to perform in table tennis is purely to have the scholarship to pay for your studies. Just try your best lor. If really lose the scholarship, I pay for your studies. Left 1 year right? $50k? 100k?”
YQ suddenly burst into tears after hearing what I said and literally jumped over onto my lap. She hugged me in her arms. Her soft assets pressed against my face.
YQ: “Thank you dear! You are so good to me.”
GN: ”Errr…... You are embarrassing me. Everyone staring.” She looked up and realise everyone was looking at us. Embarrassed of making a scene. She gave me a peck on the lips and went back to her seat.
GN: “But I have my conditions. No drugs, no gambling and no party at my home.”
YQ: “Ok. Promised.”

She was smiling all the way for the rest of the evening. She didn’t know that I was still headache about how to settle the house while I am away and she took care of it. The rest of the night was history with the usual session with YQ at home. Nothing out of the blue, but still as sensual and relaxing session of different position at different parts of the house. The rest of the weekdays was not that eventful where YQ starting moving in with the help of Charlie ferrying her to and fro the hostel and my place after her classes, lazing at home and visiting my parents to keep them informed. Received a message on the personal issued phone from Sin Isle, where a lady called Cheryl introduced herself as my personal assistance. She didn’t explain much, but just to instruct her with any matters required. She have settled my flight and will be at the airport to receive me the coming Monday.

Saturday came and I used up the free 2D1N staycation from the bank and checked in to Hard Rock hotel at RWS. Although this is nothing compared to Sin Isle experience, still utilise it since it is free and have a farewell romp with YQ. Besides having a bonk whenever we can (even when dipping in the swimming pool and fingering her when in the hard rock dining), we went around for the good food and shopping. Bought her quite a bit of branded goods from a dresses to bags to watch. I think I spent a good $20k on her during the stay. My way to reward her to take care of my flat when I am away.
Took an early Monday flight to Cebu. As usual Charlie came to pick me up to the airport.

GN: “So Charlie, after this you have another customer to take care?”
Charlie: “No leh boss. After this is just standby for ad hoc jobs or wait for grab limo orders.”
GN: “I thought your company take up all these jobs continuously so you should be very busy?”
Charlie: “Your kind of job are hard to come by. Expats or rich people tends to employ their own chauffer and get their own car for long term. We have to meet our ends with many ad hoc jobs. It’s getting very difficult especially now with so many private hires with mercs and bmw also come snatch business from us.”
GN: “Oh I see…… What if I offer you a long term job personally?”
Charlie: “OH! What job do you have for me? Any job is definitely good for me.”
GN: “it’s still a Chauffer and assistant job. You fetch Ms YQ from my place to her school and home daily. Help her settle problems or fetch her wherever she need to go on weekends. If she get drunk after party, make sure she get home safely. When I am back in sg you will fetch me around like this round. I pay you 2k monthly, 1k for fuel, parking and misc fee. Any other extra expenses incurred you claim separately. Off hours when she don’t need your help, you can still take on ad hoc jobs. How?”
Charlie: “Of course ok boss. I am more than willing to do the job. Thank you so much.”
GN: “Great! Deal! I will get my assistant to send u a contract and I pay you for 1 year of service.”
Charlie: “Thank you very much boss.”

Charlie was so grateful that he followed me all the way in the airport till I drop off my bags and went in to the departure immigration. At the airport lounge, I tried my luck and message Cheryl to help me settle the contract for Charlie. She replied almost instantaneously that she will see to it immediately. I messaged YQ as well to inform her of the arrangements. She was so happy that she ran out of her lecture to video call me and she was so excited and keep thanking me. My other motive was for Charlie to keep track of my “investments” in YQ. (Am I becoming a sly fox as well or am I treating YQ as my girl?)
Old 17-07-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
dohua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, enjoy reading very much
Old 18-07-2019, 05:19 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts... it's a nice read... share more soon please...
Old 18-07-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 7
Cafsils deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story bro TS, please continue
Old 19-07-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 19-07-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
brolla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story! I wish to visit this island too
Old 19-07-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
teetimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story. Please continue TS
Old 19-07-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 7
SwedishSpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySwedishSpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS nice sharing. Cheers.
Old 19-07-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
hellybonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS is a fantastic writer, 3 rounds of applause!!
Old 20-07-2019, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Old 20-07-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
clonebuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent stuff bro, waiting for more updates!!
Old 20-07-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 7
GNSin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGNSin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Just a notice to all my kind supporter to this thread. Will have at most another 2 more updates and i will MIA for a month or so. Hope all will still stay tuned in after that in Sept. Do keep the thread alive while I am away. Suggest any of your wild fantasy to give me more inspirations. In thoughts of another story.
Old 21-07-2019, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Elliotz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNSin View Post
Just a notice to all my kind supporter to this thread. Will have at most another 2 more updates and i will MIA for a month or so. Hope all will still stay tuned in after that in Sept. Do keep the thread alive while I am away. Suggest any of your wild fantasy to give me more inspirations. In thoughts of another story.
Many thanks for sharing this story TS!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1