The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
maimman88 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Ticking off the bucket list

Hi guys,

Will be going for a solo trip to Europe and on my list is to up some ang moh.
It will most probably be my first and last time as I don't engage in such activities back home and have no other future plans to.
Will like to hear from bros here who specifically make it their one off mission to up some ang moh just to tick off the bucket list.
Worried more about std and also guilt for the wife but also this will probably be my only chance.
Old 20-07-2019, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
VielSpass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by maimman88 View Post
Hi guys,

It will most probably be my first and last time as I don't engage in such activities back home and have no other future plans to.
Will like to hear from bros here who specifically make it their one off mission to up some ang moh just to tick off the bucket list.
Worried more about std and also guilt for the wife but also this will probably be my only chance.
Amsterdam on the cards?
Old 20-07-2019, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 6
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ticking off the bucket list

Frankfurt red light light district near Central station, mostly east European and Latina girls. Relatively cheap for 30mins/EUR 25
Old 20-07-2019, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by VielSpass View Post
Amsterdam on the cards?
Stockholm better
Old 20-07-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Be careful with ons in unknown places -
You may find yourself waking up in the bath tub of ice without your 2 kidneys
Quote:
Originally Posted by maimman88 View Post
Hi guys,

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1