The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Re: L16h51

Boned Ping Ping (平平) of 1651 for the 1st time.

PP, a newbie from Hu Nan, is a pretty WL, long hair, standing at 1.6m, weighing 47 kg, slim and petite, sexy body with B size boobs. She reminds me of 16W04 Zhen Zhen and is slightly prettier than Zhen Zhen.She started work in early September 2018.

Plus point :
1. Allowed me to net thrust her 27 mins without wanting to HJ me, though she mentioned a few times requesting me to eject but at least she still tolerated yill the end. Asking me to thrust her extremely fast and furious so that could eject.
2. Allowed me to paint her for 5 mins and she kept twisting her body in all directions and became very horny. She enjoyed this session very much.
3. Good CBJ and nice licking and sucking of balls. Quite shiok to me.
4. Pussy was tight and shiok bonking.
5. Accomodating to many sex positions. (she does BBBJ but no CIM)
6. Nice hugging with kissing of her face and ear with caressing of her B boobs pre sex.
7. Good smile with GFE pre sex and smiling and being horny during fuck session.
8. Pretty face and nice body. (She said my complexion is more fare than her, lol)

Minus Point :
STRICTLY NO FRENCHING and LIP KISSING. At one point of time during thrusting, i wanted to kiss her ear and face but she mistaken me trying to kiss her mouth, she said in a stern manner saying if i was trying to be funny, she would take aggressive actions on me. I could see a trace of madness in her eyes. I smiley clatified that i did not have such intention and asked her would she slap my face if i did that. She replied yes with traces of aggressiveness in her eyes. So those Bros thinking that can conquer her , making her in orgasm then french her better be careful, lol. But still, she allows me to kiss her face and ears.

Overall, a sextisfied bonk though no frenching and lip kissing and her pussy was tight, being pretty with attractive petite body and trying to please me to a good extent.
Old 29-09-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post

PP, a newbie from Hu Nan, is a pretty WL, long hair, standing at 1.6m, weighing 47 kg, slim and petite, sexy body with B size boobs. She reminds me of 16W04 Zhen Zhen and is slightly prettier than Zhen Zhen.She started work in early September 2018.

Thanks for your sharing, bro! Good FR!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-09-2018, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Thanks for your sharing, bro! Good FR!
Thks, Bro Max,lol
Old 30-09-2018, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 20
funlovingboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone tried Yoyo before? Does she allow fenching?
Old 17-01-2019, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post

Minus Point :
STRICTLY NO FRENCHING and LIP KISSING. At one point of time during thrusting, i wanted to kiss her ear and face but she mistaken me trying to kiss her mouth, she said in a stern manner saying if i was trying to be funny, she would take aggressive actions on me. I could see a trace of madness in her eyes. I smiley clatified that i did not have such intention and asked her would she slap my face if i did that. She replied yes with traces of aggressiveness in her eyes. So those Bros thinking that can conquer her , making her in orgasm then french her better be careful, lol. But still, she allows me to kiss her face and ears.
Thaks for the warning about PP, in fact there are several other negative reports about her before yours, all on her bad attitude.
Old 17-01-2019, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
nutman38 is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried Ping Ping (平平) 2 weeks ago.
She is from Henan.
In terms of looks, I rate her as one of the prettiest in GL. 9/10
Other than that, nothing much to shout about.
She caught my eye when I walk in to 1651.

Everything else is SOP.
Yes, her boobs is fake. Though it feels real.
Old 17-01-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential

How fair she is ?
Old 18-01-2019, 01:40 AM
Samster

nutman38 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanplus View Post
How fair she is ?
Quite fair!
Old 24-01-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

Besides Ping Ping, any other girls recommended in this house?

Last edited by funlovingboy; 24-01-2019 at 02:36 PM.
Old 25-01-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
token deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by funlovingboy View Post
Besides Ping Ping, any other girls recommended in this house?
Try Ling Zhi, another SYT
Old 26-01-2019, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by token View Post
Try Ling Zhi, another SYT
Thanks bro. Any girl there who speaks French?
Old 07-04-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

This house looks empty these days. There was a pair of sisters previously, too bad no chance to try anymore.
Old 17-07-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

1651 Coco / 可可

Thanks to bro Omnia’s kind recommendation, tried this Kpop looking syt weeks ago:

Origin: Hubei, 23 yr old

Looks: Kpop look, slight resemble Ha Ji-won, actress of Empress Ki, jet black long hair, slight tan in my opinion maybe due to room lighting, wears lil to no makeup, good complexion, sweet smile, deep somewhat sexy voice, slight baby fats on chin

Body: 1.57m tall, slim with v perky bouncy butt, which renders body frame v S-curve, perky natural B boobs which look very ample on her slim frame, with pale brown nips, 48kg, tattoos on her lower right arm, well trimmed pussy.

Shower : V passionate and friendly, once in room stripped me, DFK, and led me to shower, sensuous raba in shower with good eye contact, DFK again, steamy, I declined bbbj hence adjourned to bed.

Services: On bed, thorough catbath, no AR, balls licking and wet slurpy bj with occasional deep throat, all the while maintaining eye contact and occasional swooping down to engage passionate DFK, hot and steamy, painted her delicious abalone, lick soft boobs, while she moaned away loudly, seemed to enjoy sex.

FJ: Mounted me on cowgal, her pussy feels warm and tight, she can ride well and soon was moaning loudly away, I switched to lotus to french her, lick her neck, lick her tits, thrust the rod even deeper and lift her up high before slamming down damn shiok cos she’s quite flexible and easily maneuverable, she’s damn wet and stereo so loud I was scared easily hear from even the lobby area. Changed to position her at edge of bed and rammed into her in missionary posture, damn shiok god she’s wet and tight. Switched to final posture in doggie, super enjoyable due to her bouncy butt and banged her hard and fast with long strokes, pulling all the way out and slot in, wow damn shiok and she was moaning damn seductively till I buay tahan and came to an explosive climax in doggie position.

Verdict: Steamy hot spontaneous bonk with hardworking syt who’s able to withstand hard bonking in multiple postures, just slightly turn-off by her over-the-top moaning though I believe should be authentic esp from the copious amount of overflowed juices.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 16-12-2019, 02:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Channel News Joker (CNJ) for GL bros update.

For the benefit of bros who are still in the dark about the closure of 1651 & 2062, the following info to note.

Following the retirement of Lorna from GL biz, 1651 & 2062 will be closed for good and will not open anymore.

AV does not approve her proposal for Gordon to take over the biz.

As a result, the WLs were transferred to 2 houses.

2033 - Lu Lu, Dan Dan, Duo Duo, Bei Bei & Qi Qi.
WH04 - Yo Yo

Fei Er and Ke Ke do not want to transfer and went back to PRC liao.

Lu Lu is the tall WL.
Bei Bei is the slim and vgd svc WL.
Qi Qi is the pretty WL with a mole below her lips on the left side.
Dan Dan is the petite and skinny WL.
Duo Duo is the slim and cute school gal look WL

You can find all of them in 2033 now.
Just give Willy or Gwee a call and you will get to bonk them for $150.

Yo Yo is the pretty and skinny WL in 1651 previously and going back next month too.

Stay tune for the next updates.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.

Last edited by joker88; 16-12-2019 at 09:00 AM.
Old 16-12-2019, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Though this I would like to thank Lorna Aunty and Gordon for many years of good service. I ever remember Lorna Aunty used to give out toto/4D tickets during CNY. I once even forgot my iPhone at their place and it was safely returned.

Those were professional run houses with courteous staff. I wish Lorna aunty & Gordon many years of health & happiness.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1