The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2019, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 22
nedy77 has much to be proud ofnedy77 has much to be proud ofnedy77 has much to be proud ofnedy77 has much to be proud ofnedy77 has much to be proud ofnedy77 has much to be proud ofnedy77 has much to be proud ofnedy77 has much to be proud ofnedy77 has much to be proud of
Re: L8h45

I was a regular of ex-G97 (who went home happily after about 8 months here).
Since her departure a few weeks ago, this is my first visit to look for a new girl in this house.

There when I entered the house, there was plenty of choices (about 80% of all the girls were sitting there). Only G81 looks good and have a nice body, however she seems to avoid eye contact with me (hoping I don't pick her). Normally I do not pick such girls because it means they are not in the mood to serve.

After standing there for some time chatting with the OKT (while trying to make up my mind), I still chose her due to her appearance (the rest cannot make it). I didn't read her FR by bros here, so decided to take a chance. While walking up the stairs there was no interaction between us.

In the room, I teased her a little, and she began to loosen up a little. I told her to smile more as she looks even better. She then begin to loosen up, told me that she is just tired and how feels restricted here compared to when she was in Taiwan. After I cheered her up then her attitude become slightly better.

FR for Gal 81
Looks : 8 
Boobs: C ( Enhanced and really hard)
Body. : 7 ( not super slim but not too flabby)
BJ. : 6 (Capped BJ because she said she has ulcer)
FJ. : 7 (SOP)
Overall svc : 7 ( more willing to serve only after I cheered her up , if not I think she will be a 5)
RTF : No, I do not want to cheer her up every time so as to ensure better service

I think I will take a break from this house until new girls arrive.
Old 30-07-2019, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 10
Sgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Definitely not. G70 doesn't do that tongue thing even when you go full turbo balls in. G10 however does.

However both are pretty similar in terms of service standards and quality. They're currently the two AP of this house.
Whatyou mean by “the tongue thing” bro? I just tried g10. She does did a good service though.
Old 30-07-2019, 07:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 7
Len78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: L8h45

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedy77 View Post
Since her departure a few weeks ago, this is my first visit to look for a new girl in this house.

There when I entered the house, there was plenty of choices (about 80% of all the girls were sitting there). Only G81 looks good and have a nice body, however she seems to avoid eye contact with me (hoping I don't pick her). Normally I do not pick such girls because it means they are not in the mood to serve.

After standing there for some time chatting with the OKT (while trying to make up my mind), I still chose her due to her appearance (the rest cannot make it). I didn't read her FR by bros here, so decided to take a chance. While walking up the stairs there was no interaction between us.

In the room, I teased her a little, and she began to loosen up a little. I told her to smile more as she looks even better. She then begin to loosen up, told me that she is just tired and how feels restricted here compared to when she was in Taiwan. After I cheered her up then her attitude become slightly better.

FR for Gal 81
Overall svc : 7 ( more willing to serve only after I cheered her up , if not I think she will be a 5)
RTF : No, I do not want to cheer her up every time so as to ensure better service

Thats true ,her svc had dropped way to the bottom and she keep saying she wants to quit. Thats really a turned off !
Old 30-07-2019, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Had G81 last night at around 12am, bubbly personality with rock hard tits. Unfortunately she did a CBJ even though I read this house usually did BBBJ. FJ was intense and she was literally rocking her body back and forth in every position, all I had to do was stay still. Ended in missionary with us covered in sweat.

RTF: will want to try other girls 1st, but she's one of the better looking ones there.
Old 30-07-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 5
KOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedy77 View Post

FR for Gal 81

Thanks for sharing. went There ytd. indeed no much of pretty gal, and I almost tried this gal of urs. I went to Hse10 instead.
Old 30-07-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgboy183 View Post
Whatyou mean by “the tongue thing” bro? I just tried g10. She does did a good service though.
Haha, the tongue thing G10 does is the ahegao face whereby she stick her tongue out and lets it loll to the side as a show of enjoyment/delight at being fucked.

Anyway, just paid a visit to G70. Hectic month at work, take time out at lunchtime to see her. Wow, 1130 house open, 1230 when I arrived I was already no. 4 for her. Goes to show her AP status in the house haha.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.

Last edited by TheIdesOfMarch; 30-07-2019 at 02:34 PM.
Old 01-08-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mmguy88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

G10 (Annie)

First time meet, face black black. Entered the room, started smiling. End of sexsion, both laughing.

Shower: helped clean dickhead thoroughly.
CBJ: not bad. But she dun wanna do bbbj.
Body: ok not skinny not fat. Skin smooth like butter.
Face: not smooth skin but not ugly.
FJ: likes action generally. Not super moaning. Finished off in her fav position.

RTF: likely no.
Old 13-08-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
Amychean is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmychean is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Does G10 do anal??
Old 14-08-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amychean View Post
Does G10 do anal??
No but she does like getting rimmed. Plus she's shaved/waxed totally clean there so it's really quite enjoyable.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 15-08-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
Amychean is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmychean is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Which girls in this house do anal??
Old 20-08-2019, 04:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry100 View Post
FR for Gal 45

Name : told me but i forgotten
Looks : 7
Boobs: B+ natural with soft nips
Body. : 8( got some baby fats, I like)
BJ. : 6 ( I'm not a fan)
FJ. : 9 ( very accommodative, even allowed me something special after I couldn't cum in condom)
Overall svc : 7.5
RTF : maybe

Very playful girl who can really "sing" and dance. Lively girl. Totally no commercial feel. GFE feel 100%, playful and fun type
I saw G45. Personally, I find her quite chio. Will try her when I got chance.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 21-08-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 10
Sgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to behold

Shop close yesterday.

Last edited by Sgboy183; 21-08-2019 at 02:43 AM.
Old 02-09-2019, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 14
99199 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fxxk G70 great meaty ass just now sibe song👍...saw G9 went left she looks wild n sexy,any bro know she can do anal or not?
Old 12-09-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1077 / Power: 16
gcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud of

Girl 10 off and 70 got a few ppl before me settled for a new girl looks wise probably one of the best there. Has an owl tattoo on the left back and two more behind. Name is august..3mths in the stable alr according to what she told me. Should be G9?

Cant recall number ...she gave BBBJ but those surface kind. Alot of things cannot. Cant french cant lick balls cant 69. Dont know why she gave me listerine for what then. Left unsatisfied and pissed. Finished within 15mins n got out of the house. Never trying her ever again. Even told me G 10 does all the balls licking etc but she doesnt.

Black friday sale.
My House..
You and I..
All clothes will be 100% off.
Old 12-09-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amychean View Post
Which girls in this house do anal??
If have I oso wanna know...... went to 6c6c couple of times and OKT told me none of his WLs can do backdoor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1