The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2019, 07:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 25-03-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Thank you bro.

~To continue~
9th August 2018.
Singapore's National day. Woke up and was supposed to meet my ex classmates for a day out as a group. Texted E at around 11.07am to wish her morning, saw her online on whatsapp. Sent!

Waited awhile, didn't reply. Went out thereafter to get my car. Before I drive off to bugis (Was heading there to the arcade at Bugis +).... , checked my phone again, her last seen was few minutes ago.... nb, she didn't even see my message and blue tick my thread. I then off my 4G

Reached Bugis, finished my Midnight Maximum Tune game, met up with my friends.... all the way until about 4 plus pm when we were seated in the starbucks at Shaw Tower, I then plucked up my courage to on my 4G, checked my whatsapp, no message from her but her last seen time stamp has been updated. She still didn't read my message.

I then off my 4G again..... It's a form of escape from reality I know; but I really like her which explained why I was so affected by this incident.

Watched the fireworks at Marina area, ended about 8 plus pm.... bla bla bla.... on my phone 4G again, still no message from her, not read. I was thinking, what was she busy with? Assignments? 'bf'? I am well aware that she was off today as it was a public holiday. She didn't tried before not replying to my messages the entire day, has never happened before. All of a sudden.

Off my 4G again.

Until I reached home at night about 10 plus pm, called her twice and she hung up on me both times.

Disappointed.

10th August 2018

On the way to work... sent her a text message again. This time I really showhand everything! I told her, if she don't reply today again..... sua..... forget it, let's not chat anymore.

It was a high risk type of 'game' I was playing but I was so disappointed that I was on the verge of giving up. So fed-up and disappointed that I off my entire phone after that. Nobody and also no one in the office will contact me via phone anyway.... If there's anything urgent, just call my desk phone or speak to me directly.

It was until 3pm that I on my phone again.... she replied....

But.... To be continued again......
Old 27-03-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster

evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

~Continue.
As mentioned previously
This time I really showhand everything! I told E, if she don't reply today again..... sua..... forget it, let's not chat anymore.

It was a high risk type of 'game' I was playing but I was so disappointed that I was on the verge of giving up. So fed-up and disappointed. It was until 3pm that I on my phone again.... she replied....

Saw the reply, I sien again, felt even worse but at the same time I felt kind of relax already (Like a burden being lifted off) because I have suddenly fuck it... heck care about her already..... Saw her true colours.... Next moment, I felt happier but at the same time a lot of hatred for her as compared to previous ladies who rejected me.

I will summarise what the message says: E didn't tell me why she didn't replied me the whole day on national day, and also as to why she rejected my call twice. She mentioned that she don't need to reply my every message, since we are only friends and will not develop into anything, she don't see the need to chat with me everyday.

wtf, nb, ccb... Again, she didn't highlight this to me earlier and only poured this out until now. Made it like it was my fault.
I have decided to have my revenge on E. This is a must. Sibei fuck type lady. And from that moment onwards, I didn't feel any love for her anymore, but alot of hatred.

Shall stop here.... Just a short update for this time round.
Shall continue again soon.
Old 27-03-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

Shall continue abit.
And so.... I didn't reply to her message since she already made it so clear.
Was randomly surfing here in sammyboy and happened to see a 'joint' mentioning a new lady would be starting work.... made a call, bla bla bla..........

Went down the following day on a Saturday afternoon 11 August 2018, managed to get full service for $100 (Was stunned as some ML tends to carrot chop, $100 considered reasonable already) as I brought my own 'thingy' and this lady even told me I was the 1st customer who upped her since she started work on this same day.... But I was not her 1st customer thou. This joint doesn't even have full.... Unforgettable huh....
Anyway went to the beach to think of stuffs after upping that ML on that day, as I really need time to get over E although I did mentioned about in the previous post that I felt relaxed and burden lifted off when I finally saw her true colours.

Anyway this PRC lady she was only in this joint for 6 weeks and she RTC after that, unhappy with the management and tendered her resignation. Now don't know where's she already, must be in China with her family now.....

After I lost contact with E, I didn't get to know anymore ladies.... It was until end October period that I managed to get to know 2 ladies consecutively.... one PRC and the other a Malaysian. (Will mention about them in the later part of this story)

The last straw regarding E came when weeks after that incident, I happened to see her FB post 一路向北.... (Jay Chou's song) She tagged the guy HL and I was stunned when that particular post was taken in Malaysia, what the hell....they went Malaysia tgt How close a relationship were they?

So much about her being single..... it was all bullshit
I then removed E from my facebook and contacts in my phone. I then went and discussed with Ben my revenge.... This lady ought to be taught a lesson.

Shall continue again
Old 28-03-2019, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
Snoll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates TS, looking forward to more from you thanks!
Old 28-03-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoll View Post
Nice updates TS, looking forward to more from you thanks!
Thank you bro! stay tune.....Do continue to follow my thread then.....

~~To continue.~~

E ought to be taught a lesson. I will really faaaaarkkkkk her upside down, left right center. Have already finalised the plan with my right-hand man Ben.

Fast forward..... about one month later after I saw E's post about 一路向北, it was a Saturday and Ben had told me that E was working on that day. The plan with Ben was that we will approach her near where she is currently staying; after she has knocked off from work on that day.
I told Ben to get just a vibrator will do......

That Saturday afternoon, before I was due to meet up with Ben.... was cuddling with YT in bed, sweated so much after one round of sex. Some more I was feeling kinda horny as quite some time didn't do the deed already, had a wonderful 1st round of sex with YT

ARGH! SONG!.. 2nd round and released another wave into YT as I admired my cum flowing out of her pussy. Lied on top of her as she slid her arms behind my neck and roamed my whole back. Kissed her whole body and sucked on her sweaty breasts.

Rested and felt that I am ready for round 3, before sending YT back to pick Ben up..... We will 'welcome' E later. Slowly pumped and thrust into YT missionary, alternating between this and doggy position. Pumped for about 30 to 35 mins and felt my load building up. In missionary position, picked up my pace, withdrew and rubbed my lil bro a few times in between her mounds and shot finally, some landed on YT's chin and the rest flowed onto her neck.

Yucks! EWW! YT exclaimed in a jokingly manner.
Cuddled, kissed and caressed her now sweaty naked body before I decided to call it a day, bathed and sent YT back home.

9pm on the same day.
In the car with Ben.... parked my car at the loading and unloading area while waiting for E to appear at her block after her work, with the vibrator on stand by..... We didn't have to wait that long before I saw E appeared and was walking towards the lift landing.....

Both of us quickly alighted and locked the car, hurried towards E. She was stunned when she saw both of us hurried and approaching towards her direction.

Last edited by evoralliart; 28-03-2019 at 11:53 PM.
Old 28-03-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

Shall cut the details.

It was wee hours of the morning already, 4 plus am Sunday morning.
Was in bed with E... Pumping and thrusting into her in missionary...FArrrrkkkking her for the first time (Not a virgin thou)..... she just regained consciousness.
Didn't even gave her the chance to go home and wash up after her work, just forced her to send a message to her younger sis to inform her she's not coming home to sleep that night.....Natural smell after her whole day of work. Slight odour

How did she have sex with me so willingly? After she regained consciousness in my bed, inserted the vibrator into her pussy until she was wet , couldn't take it anymore and begged me to take her. Camera was in the room recording the whole process already.

ARGH! I exclaimed and cummed deep into E. Held my cock inside for a moment and withdrew as I saw the cum flowed out from her pussy..... wasn't as much already as I have already have sex with YT earlier in the day.

Shall use E for the next few months.... degrade and keep using her for sex..... That's for treating me this way....

The night is still young and no way I was going to let it end just like that.... lied on top of E; caressed and kissed her body.
Old 02-04-2019, 09:16 PM
Samster

My hands didn't leave her body all the time while I continued cuddling E, at the same time kissing random parts of her body, preparing myself for the 2nd round.

Felt more and more horny and I switched to the kneeling position and using my left hand to stroke my dick, I used my right hand to knead her breasts. It didn't take long for my dick to get hard; I thrusted and started pumping into E at a regular pace (Missionary). Lied down on her after awhile..... ARGH! She screamed as I started to give her love bites all over her body, breasts, tummy and her neck..... Had my revenge and this was only the beginning. This girl was the one that I ended up hating the most. Grabbed her hands and continued to thrust her like a rag doll.... felt my cum building up and with one final thrust ARGH! I exclaimed and shot another load deep into E; as my dick was still hard (Maybe I was too pissed and angsty).... I continued thrusting and rocking above E. Soon, my dick grew flaccid and I withdrew, admiring my cum leaking and flowing out from her pussy.... I warned E not to disclose anything if anybody asked her about the love bites on her neck. Or she would be so screwed; not forgetting the video. E then started huddling in the corner of the bed and began to sob (Given the superficial character that she is; who knows, perhaps it might just have been crocodile tears).

I gave a smug look and grabbing hold of E (I had been very rough with her I know); turned her doggy and started licking and biting on her back. After some time, I was satisfied to see my trail of saliva on her sweaty back and pumped her in the same position for the 3rd round.....

Ended up doing E for 4 rounds throughout the night and by the time I ended at 10am plus, I was kinda shagged, some more I had difficulty in cumming, only managed after positioning my dick in between her mounds and shot onto body.....

Bathed together with E and afterwards I just tell E to go home by herself!
Before that, I told E to keep a lookout on her phone; I will not pardon her if I catch her online on whatsapp and not replying me like before, I will also expect her to be at my beck and call.
I then drove back home.

For the next alternate days, I kept meeting up with E, even on weekdays after her work ended, we will be in the hotel room.... in which I will use her for sex.....
Old 03-04-2019, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 03-04-2019, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRossi1980 View Post
this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Thank you bro. glad you find it is nice

To continue
Had regular sex with E from that fateful day onwards. Finally get to up her, but as for feelings? Nah.... I have no feelings for her anymore, only lust and the sense of satisfaction that I get from the sex with her although she’s like a dead fish and will struggle from time to time. Then at a certain point of time, on the other hand, I could sensed that she enjoyed my thrusting. Like the feeling of a cock in her. On top of that, I even warned E not to mention we have forced regular sex everytime to H, as H still call her from time to time. Guessed she didn’t tell on me as my conversations with H sometimes were as per normal on the phone

Slowly I got bored from the sex and dominating E,until when I had my free time, sometimes while driving, I thought of ways to get back at the guy HL (as mentioned previously)
E seemed to be very close to him. Shall I spoil their “friendship/ relationship “ whatever they call it? For all I know, HL has already upped her before. Just thinking of this made me even pissed. Argh! Gave E one last bite on her naked sweaty back and released my load into her. Was in hotel 81 after her work.... shall I? Guaranteed that if HL comes to know I have been farking his “gf” behind his back, wonder what would be his reaction. I will also make sure E will like my cock more and more, plus the vibrator.....
Old 04-04-2019, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait for more updates.
Old 04-04-2019, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Shall cut the details.

It was wee hours of the morning already, 4 plus am Sunday morning.
Was in bed with E... Pumping and thrusting into her in missionary...FArrrrkkkking her for the first time (Not a virgin thou)..... she just regained consciousness.
Didn't even gave her the chance to go home and wash up after her work, just forced her to send a message to her younger sis to inform her she's not coming home to sleep that night.....Natural smell after her whole day of work. Slight odour

How did she have sex with me so willingly? After she regained consciousness in my bed, inserted the vibrator into her pussy until she was wet , couldn't take it anymore and begged me to take her. Camera was in the room recording the whole process already.

ARGH! I exclaimed and cummed deep into E. Held my cock inside for a moment and withdrew as I saw the cum flowed out from her pussy..... wasn't as much already as I have already have sex with YT earlier in the day.

Shall use E for the next few months.... degrade and keep using her for sex..... That's for treating me this way....

The night is still young and no way I was going to let it end just like that.... lied on top of E; caressed and kissed her body.
I think the details to how you and E got into bed important leh... Bo hiu you then suddenly farking liao
Old 04-04-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by basfreak View Post
nice story TS, shall wait for more updates.
Thank you bro. Will continue to update this story during my free time
Old 04-04-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zax51 View Post
I think the details to how you and E got into bed important leh... Bo hiu you then suddenly farking liao
Thanks bro for your opinion. Haha always room for improvement.

Agreed I might omit some details as they might bore the readers off...
If you noticed, I only mentioned earlier that I waited for E in the car until she knocked off from work and appeared at her block. Next moment I was farking her but this pretty much did showed that how I got her to bed was after that she boarded my car, drove her to my unit, used a vibrator on her and she couldn’t take it and wanted my cock...

Hope this clarifies, thanks for your inputs
Old 05-04-2019, 07:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, sure hoping there will be much more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1