The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
boycott deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboycott deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: any bro can squirt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermspray View Post
so u squirt before?
Yes tried before
Old 18-07-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
that is painful and torturing. once my wife was on period and I bug her
for BJ until she got fed up. she went down and blow until I came and
refuse to let go even when i tried hold her head . after abt 1 min, my toes
were cold and I had to repeatedly say sorry for bugging her then she finally stop.
where got squirt? die first more like it
Hahaha...😂😂
Thou should have concentrated... use your inner chi... hardened up again.. give a second even BIGGER shot.. 💪
Show her the power of the cock side 😤.. and teach her never to underestimate your powers 🤣🤣🤣
Old 18-07-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttocaw View Post
When i lao sai...... i not only squirt.

I spray.

The whole toilet bowl Armageddon....

but the feeling after it all comes out.... that aching in the stomach....suddenly gone.... it's really good.

but after i lao sai, i definitely cannot rub my anus.

Sure bleed, i think need to wear pad kind of bleeding.

Happens when i eat spicy or mala hot pot.
Whenever i feel like taking 2 days MC, i will go and eat.

I was about to post the same too!!

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 19-07-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 18
elvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to all

I have tried before, in japan
paid quite a hefty sum to experience it but i swore never to try again. Like some bros say, keep trying will literally die cock stand.

Was at tokyo, then went into some info counter for Adult fun just to browse. Apparently the tout at Shinjuku could speak a little english. Saw this ad about S&M so decided to try. still remember it was a hefty 36000 Yen with options for additional charges. He asked if i like to squirt and experience some fetish shit.

So long story cut short. I was advised to drink 2 x 1.5 litre of choice of drinks then they arrange a girl to find me 45 mins later. Met her downstairs of my hotel " APA hotel" brought her up. Service was super weird because she was like a robot. She have temporary tattoos with services stated on her arms. As i pressed the "buttons" she will reciprocate. I paid a total of almost $800 that night. Peed on her face down, with her licking everything including my asshole. The one thing i couldnt bring my self to do was shit on her face at the price of 20000 yen. Then came the normal FJ. she told me to tell her when i am about to cum which i kinda regretted.

Before the Fj, she prepared a vibrating dildo with condoms unrolled and lubricated it heavily.

As i was about to cum soon, she handcuffed me with my hands behind my back lying face up. Then she did cow girl till i about to come, then spread my legs and starting a BJ, while secretly took the vibrating dildo and inserted into my ass. Those rotating dickhead one. Instantly exploded in her mouth which she lets it drip down my shaft and used it as lubricant for the dildo. Then she sat on my legs and starting the HJ with both hands.

One hand rubbing dick head, One hand moving up and down while the vibrating rotating dildo in my ass. Heavenly for first 20 seconds then next 1-2 min was hell. Felt my head spinning , dizzy like really going to faint. Can feel vision abit blurry but a weird sensation building up. Really very uncomfortable feeling and felt like my legs almost cramping up. then i came squirting really hard, the feeling like LAO SAI and cannot control kind. But felt floating floating like take drugs, could see my legs literally shaking , really shoot everywhere. WHICH i had to ask to change the sheets late at night.

But bros, really not for the faint hearted to try. Tried once and told myself not worth the risk for that few seconds of nirvana feeling. Not becareful end up die in bed cock standing.

my two cents worth of true experience in Japan. Land of fetish.

Throughout whole experience the girl like robot, no expression one. only one straight face.

Total Damage : 65000 yen
Old 19-07-2019, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvix View Post
paid quite a hefty sum to experience it but i swore never to try again. Like some bros say, keep trying will literally die cock stand.

Was at tokyo, then went into some info counter for Adult fun just to browse. Apparently the tout at Shinjuku could speak a little english. Saw this ad about S&M so decided to try. still remember it was a hefty 36000 Yen with options for additional charges. He asked if i like to squirt and experience some fetish shit.

So long story cut short. I was advised to drink 2 x 1.5 litre of choice of drinks then they arrange a girl to find me 45 mins later. Met her downstairs of my hotel " APA hotel" brought her up. Service was super weird because she was like a robot. She have temporary tattoos with services stated on her arms. As i pressed the "buttons" she will reciprocate. I paid a total of almost $800 that night. Peed on her face down, with her licking everything including my asshole. The one thing i couldnt bring my self to do was shit on her face at the price of 20000 yen. Then came the normal FJ. she told me to tell her when i am about to cum which i kinda regretted.

Before the Fj, she prepared a vibrating dildo with condoms unrolled and lubricated it heavily.

As i was about to cum soon, she handcuffed me with my hands behind my back lying face up. Then she did cow girl till i about to come, then spread my legs and starting a BJ, while secretly took the vibrating dildo and inserted into my ass. Those rotating dickhead one. Instantly exploded in her mouth which she lets it drip down my shaft and used it as lubricant for the dildo. Then she sat on my legs and starting the HJ with both hands.

One hand rubbing dick head, One hand moving up and down while the vibrating rotating dildo in my ass. Heavenly for first 20 seconds then next 1-2 min was hell. Felt my head spinning , dizzy like really going to faint. Can feel vision abit blurry but a weird sensation building up. Really very uncomfortable feeling and felt like my legs almost cramping up. then i came squirting really hard, the feeling like LAO SAI and cannot control kind. But felt floating floating like take drugs, could see my legs literally shaking , really shoot everywhere. WHICH i had to ask to change the sheets late at night.

But bros, really not for the faint hearted to try. Tried once and told myself not worth the risk for that few seconds of nirvana feeling. Not becareful end up die in bed cock standing.

Throughout whole experience the girl like robot, no expression one. only one straight face.

OMG! Too expensive! Looks like this unique experience is not suitable for those men who have health conditions like high BP, heart problems etc.
Maybe I should use this vibrator on my guy
Old 19-07-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
boycott deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboycott deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Wow what an experience
Old 19-07-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Thanks for sharing your one of your lifetime experience, I think not for those faint hearted.
Old 26-07-2019, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 15
spermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud of

https://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movie...ctress/page=1/

this 1 shiok
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1