The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-09-2020, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmania View Post
Is E coming back?

>5pts
2nd Upz list:sailsingapore,Apollo,CoCk shoCk,arse-nal,Passerbyer,Rasta Marley,Smoky7,Prince7, loneyheart,Supervert,bigbirdbird,lonebonker, SureScore,lipe,Swagelock,PeaceKris,hungten,Hurrica ne88,powerkid,topcook1,grey82,owen10,owl888,ejectj oy,Havanna Slicks,Sex crusader, Sanuuk,Jay Chou,crackpod, SimplyUnperfect, Wankjanice, Cumexplorer,

3rd Upz list: Passerbyer, Apollo, bigbirdbird
Ya i also interested to know.
Wechat msg her also like mia
Anyone knows?
Old 28-09-2020, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2860 / Power: 7
maeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Yes she use to be at Tiong Bahru.
Hi Bro,

Is xiao han still around? Can share ctc?

Thanks
Old 28-09-2020, 06:58 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -80 / Power: 0
wonderfulsex has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsr21 View Post
Ya i also interested to know.
Wechat msg her also like mia
Anyone knows?
E won't be coming back. Move on since there are so many playground waiting for us
Old 29-09-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

Many bros have asked me for contact. Sorry I seldom give out contact as dunno who to trust. Anyway went there after a prolonged absence due to COVID, needed to have manhood therapy and she is still as good in maintaining the tool. Didn’t know she increased the price within 3 months from $58 - $78 as my first time there before phase 1 already quoted $78 . Need to bargain with her man! Lol 😂 the bathroom faulty, so cannot wash your body after therapy. Anyway they shifting in a few days

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 29-09-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 5
ToughLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToughLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez View Post
Many bros have asked me for contact. Sorry I seldom give out contact as dunno who to trust. Anyway went there after a prolonged absence due to COVID, needed to have manhood therapy and she is still as good in maintaining the tool. Didn’t know she increased the price within 3 months from $58 - $78 as my first time there before phase 1 already quoted $78 . Need to bargain with her man! Lol 😂 the bathroom faulty, so cannot wash your body after therapy. Anyway they shifting in a few days
From what I know, all along the original price is 78. Package price is 68 per visit with min 5X purchased. 58 is probably for first time trial only.
Old 29-09-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToughLife View Post
From what I know, all along the original price is 78. Package price is 68 per visit with min 5X purchased. 58 is probably for first time trial only.
That's my experience too. But I have only been visiting L a year.
Old 29-09-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold

I chance upon this place also near this shop in BM also doing waxing

The shop name is BBB. Saw some chio gals in their FB page.

Anyone knows or any review on this bbb?
Old 29-09-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsr21 View Post
I chance upon this place also near this shop in BM also doing waxing

The shop name is BBB. Saw some chio gals in their FB page.

Anyone knows or any review on this bbb?
Purely authentic waxing n ipl service. Hope tis help.
Old 29-09-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 17
Gyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond repute

Recently drove past this shop in the East and decided to go in for a hair cut. There were only two ladies working in the shop and both of them were in short skirt. Realized that this is a Viet salon and decided to wash my hair as well as dig my ears.

The lady who attended to me was a Syt and later on I found out she’s Only 23. Previously I went to another Viet salon which had manhood grooming but no extras, so I decided to push my luck and ask if there’s manhood grooming here.

Apparently they do and it’s super cheap compared to the shop I went previously. Best of all it comes with happy ending. Will share ctc with senior bros here. Hope you all have as much fun as I do while trimming your heirloom.
Old 29-09-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyozai View Post
Recently drove past this shop in the East and decided to go in for a hair cut.
Can share with me ?
Old 29-09-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11410 / Power: 19
darkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyozai View Post
Recently drove past this shop in the East and decided to go in for a hair cut.
Hi bro, can to share ? Thank you

>5pts
2nd Upz list:sailsingapore,Apollo,CoCk shoCk,arse-nal,Passerbyer,Rasta Marley,Smoky7,Prince7, loneyheart,Supervert,bigbirdbird,lonebonker, SureScore,lipe,Swagelock,PeaceKris,hungten,Hurrica ne88,powerkid,topcook1,grey82,owen10,owl888,ejectj oy,Havanna Slicks,Sex crusader, Sanuuk,Jay Chou,crackpod, SimplyUnperfect, Wankjanice, Cumexplorer,

3rd Upz list: Passerbyer, Apollo, bigbirdbird
Old 29-09-2020, 05:13 PM
Samster

Gyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond repute

To all the bros who have pm me pls clear your mail box as I’m unable to send to some of you. For those who have pm and not received a reply it’s probably your mail box full. Drop me another msg after you have cleared your mail box. Thanks.
Old 29-09-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
idreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bro please share contact, thanks in advance
Old 29-09-2020, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!

bro gyozai, are you refering to L&D unisex salon?

Have been there and the ML was tempting me to do trimming when my OC was away from the room. Still can see the public hair stuck on to the lamp that they use....

Quick Review for M as recc by bros here:

Have visited her twice and agreed with most bros account.
Looks: 10/10
GFE: 10/10
Service: 5/10
Damage: 10/10

had my first boyzillian done with her, it was really painful and the pain lasted for 3 days before the pus started forming around pubic area.
then took her 68 massage as wanted more aftercare. she really is see ppl and mood de so just accept what she offers bah

second time went just for the 68 massage but she keep push for wax haha

her service improves but ultimately she is just an eyecandy not really reccomended for bros who want good service as well...
Old 29-09-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyboijj View Post
bro gyozai, are you refering to L&D unisex salon?

Have been there and the ML was tempting me to do trimming when my OC was away from the room. Still can see the public hair stuck on to the lamp that they use....

Quick Review for M as recc by bros here:

Have visited her twice and agreed with most bros account.
Looks: 10/10
GFE: 10/10
Service: 5/10
Damage: 10/10

had my first boyzillian done with her, it was really painful and the pain lasted for 3 days before the pus started forming around pubic area.
then took her 68 massage as wanted more aftercare. she really is see ppl and mood de so just accept what she offers bah

second time went just for the 68 massage but she keep push for wax haha

her service improves but ultimately she is just an eyecandy not really reccomended for bros who want good service as well...

Hi Bro,

Not L&D. L&D no happy ending. Haha mind sharing your eye candy?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread