The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 06-08-2018, 07:11 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajo View Post
Why the staff so kaypo?
may get fired for not doing her job but also don't need to submit to stomp
Old 07-08-2018, 05:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharklaserscom View Post
may get fired for not doing her job but also don't need to submit to stomp
may be the boss ask her to upload to stomp for free advertisement
Old 07-08-2018, 11:14 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajo View Post
Why the staff so kaypo?
Not kaypoh, they are doing their rounds, its their duty to check on guests to make sure everything is fine. Only problem is that room had lights switched off.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 18-08-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 20
ms_74 has much to be proud ofms_74 has much to be proud ofms_74 has much to be proud ofms_74 has much to be proud ofms_74 has much to be proud ofms_74 has much to be proud ofms_74 has much to be proud ofms_74 has much to be proud ofms_74 has much to be proud ofms_74 has much to be proud of

thread quiet lately..
Old 18-08-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
KuaychupDolly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share of stories
Old 21-08-2018, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
member1234 is Cool - loads of Potential

Wah.. This timing openly do inside car at pasir ris carpark. Are you members here. 😊
Old 21-08-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by member1234 View Post
Wah.. This timing openly do inside car at pasir ris carpark. Are you members here. 😊
which car park sia

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 21-08-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Congrexional deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice outdoor stories, please share more!
Old 24-08-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
x9447z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by member1234 View Post
Haha if its one of us pl share story leh
Old 30-08-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
andy888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
CCTV and camera phone is everywhere these days...
Old 30-08-2018, 04:51 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy888 View Post
CCTV and camera phone is everywhere these days...
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...year-countdown
Old 07-09-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Few nights ago, gf was at my house when we decided to go 7-11 to get some drinks. Gf was in panty only so she grab a long coat jacket... enough to cover her panty and top. She didn't button her jacket but fold her arms so her breasts do not get exposed. Only 1 jacket and 1 panty and nothing else.

While walking to 7-11, notice a guy walking towards us keep staring at her legs then I realised that can see her panty as she walked and her jacket open up to the side. Started to get a bit horny...

After we bought the drinks, we went to a nearby coffee shop is which closed and dark.... but there are tables and chairs outside. Normally still have some uncles drinking but it was very late and no one there. We choose a seat where opposite hdb cannot see us.... then started to touch my gf. Playing with her exposed boobs first and then finger her pussy. Then made her remove her panty... She was very wet. She also gave me a bj. Had to constantly look around... if anyone walk past can see everything.

Finally both of us cannot tahan... gf wants. Coffee shop not safe so we moved to letterbox area. Here brighter but people cannot see from far. Quickly bonk her in doggy position and i remove her jacket... She was completely naked. Cum few mins later. No tissue so use her panty to wipe.
Old 07-09-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
which car park sia
Pasir Ris, many many car park
Old 07-09-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Few nights ago, gf was at my house when we decided to go 7-11 to get some drinks. Gf was in panty only so she grab a long coat jacket... enough to cover her panty and top. She didn't button her jacket but fold her arms so her breasts do not get exposed. Only 1 jacket and 1 panty and nothing else.

While walking to 7-11, notice a guy walking towards us keep staring at her legs then I realised that can see her panty as she walked and her jacket open up to the side. Started to get a bit horny...

After we bought the drinks, we went to a nearby coffee shop is which closed and dark.... but there are tables and chairs outside. Normally still have some uncles drinking but it was very late and no one there. We choose a seat where opposite hdb cannot see us.... then started to touch my gf. Playing with her exposed boobs first and then finger her pussy. Then made her remove her panty... She was very wet. She also gave me a bj. Had to constantly look around... if anyone walk past can see everything.

Finally both of us cannot tahan... gf wants. Coffee shop not safe so we moved to letterbox area. Here brighter but people cannot see from far. Quickly bonk her in doggy position and i remove her jacket... She was completely naked. Cum few mins later. No tissue so use her panty to wipe.
Letterbox area no CCTV ah?
Old 08-09-2018, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiretuja View Post
Letterbox area no CCTV ah?
No, only saw at lift landing... unless it's hidden

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1