The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cyclits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Friend to FWB

Sammyboyforum

Quote:
Originally Posted by zen1930 View Post
anywhere to look for fwb??
Old 26-08-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
snate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After bonking you'll know safe or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by ternlink View Post
If she is willing to. Is it safe to bonk her?
Old 27-08-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
ternlink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by snate View Post
After bonking you'll know safe or not
Old 27-08-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 17
smking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Friend to FWB

Be friends with as many female as you can. You wouldn't know when the chance come.

Mine came when one of my friend said she is bored and since she know I am staying alone that night, she proposed to come to my place to drink.

It was an innocent drinking session until we got higher and started to play truth or dare.

The dare was somewhat boring from something like hold breath for 30seconds, to slowly stripping clothing one by one.

Next thing you know, we bonked and did it again in the morning. Can never forget the facial expression of hers when I did COF.

Subsequently, she got a BF. However, we did it once again when she broke up with her then BF.

Now she got another BF, lets see if they will break up again.

Only 15 percent have a penis longer than seven inches.

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1