The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-08-2018, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Ping123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by blurtoad000 View Post
Need some enlightenment from bro here

U went to a cbj ml today but instead of a normal condom, she used a plastic sheet.

Is that what we call dental dam? And does it offer the same protection as condom??

Sorry for such a stupid qn but really 1st time come across this after so many years. Apprieciate any comment.
I have stupidly encountered this too when i was very fresh in chionging which ML wrapped my tool with kitchen Plastic paper... i just felt like i was carrying a sausage 😩
Old 24-08-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:

U went to a cbj ml today but instead of a normal condom, she used a plastic sheet.

Is that what we call dental dam? And does it offer the same protection as condom??

Sorry for such a stupid qn but really 1st time come across this after so many years. Apprieciate any comment.
Hahaha I also encounter this before and it's quite... hilarious I must say!
Old 24-08-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 15
blurtoad000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it just a normal plastic or a proper dental dam??

Does it service any purpose at all if it does not protect you from std??
Old 24-08-2018, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kinglengzai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, just to check what if one day a ML plants a love bite in your neck, and it’s too late to stop the ML. What if your partner or gf ask, what can I say? Any bro has similar experience? Just got a love bite from a ML.. too late to stop her.. please help bros..
Old 24-08-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 20
seng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
Its the same. Just that ML always counter check customer hp with their webmaster database. No records they dont take. So the pool of acceptable customers is smaller now.
Seems like this method of checking phone numbers using database also kenna infiltrated by the man in blue liao. No longer safe even if numbers are marked as customers.
Old 24-08-2018, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 7
johnjo201732 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohnjo201732 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIBIQ View Post
This is my third time visiting this great ML:
Very cheerful gal, small and petite those you see you wanna dote one.
Massage:10/10 can be improve
looks:8/10 cute and petite
Breast: A or small B the most suits her size
Service; 10/10 (very accommodating and relaxing through out the session can hold a good conversation with her)
GFE: 10/10
RTM: yes I will

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=698009
Will nude when sensation part ?
Old 24-08-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 13
Zokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinglengzai View Post
Bros, just to check what if one day a ML plants a love bite in your neck, and it’s too late to stop the ML. What if your partner or gf ask, what can I say? Any bro has similar experience? Just got a love bite from a ML.. too late to stop her.. please help bros..
Oh wow bro. I guess you're in quite a predicament. I think usually there is nothing that can be said as an excuse. Partners or gf are usually very sharp.

Things you can try:
1. If it's gf. Don't see her for couple days. Fake a business trip or something. Take some day off from office. Actually go for trip. So you will have all the paperwork.
2. Or you can try to self inflict different kind of injury on top of love bite. Blunt force injury for bruise or a cut, then it will just be a medical case instead of infidelity. It's easier to find excuse with medical injury.

Have to be thorough bro. Cannot half ass it. Good luck bro
Old 24-08-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 15
amergin is a splendid one to beholdamergin is a splendid one to beholdamergin is a splendid one to beholdamergin is a splendid one to beholdamergin is a splendid one to beholdamergin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Actually can also go buy concealer near ur skin colour and apply. I do that whenever i have this as not only gf, even others notice it will also be ackward.
Old 24-08-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zokeps View Post
Oh wow bro. I guess you're in quite a predicament. I think usually there is nothing that can be said as an excuse. Partners or gf are usually very sharp.

Things you can try:
1. If it's gf. Don't see her for couple days. Fake a business trip or something. Take some day off from office. Actually go for trip. So you will have all the paperwork.
2. Or you can try to self inflict different kind of injury on top of love bite. Blunt force injury for bruise or a cut, then it will just be a medical case instead of infidelity. It's easier to find excuse with medical injury.

Have to be thorough bro. Cannot half ass it. Good luck bro
becareful such ML, guess emotion not stable.
Old 24-08-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Don't really think it guarantee safety bro. Cling wrap is for vegetables, cucumber and not your dick. If you really want protection, carry a rubber in your wallet.

I could imagine it feels damn irritating.
Old 24-08-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Ice cubes. Scientifically it gets the swelling down on the skin and makes it less obvious. Lovebites are accumulation of blood under the skin.

Rubbing it with an ice cube will dispurse the swelling over a say an hour. Tried and tested, works like magic.
Old 24-08-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zokeps View Post
Thanks bro for the fr!

So real face must discount alot from the picture? To me her picture is around 8.5 to 9 for looks. But of course different guy different preference la.
She looks quite different from picture but she is not bad looking, I skipped the massage. overall it's a very nice session for me, check out her ad on that animal site.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 24-08-2018, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
becareful such ML, guess emotion not stable.
Ya men, most of the ML know where is their limit. Usually will not leave any lovebite or used perfumes that is extremely strong. You must be make her than high or she is really got problems. Ya better avoid. Care to share who is this ML ?

Better play safe....
Old 24-08-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

anyone tried this lady before ?

https://sglonelyguy.info/guo-er-massage/
Old 24-08-2018, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro GilaCow

Up you 14 points.

Have a nice bonking weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Definitely. Supply more than demand.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1