The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-03-2016, 08:42 PM
rabbitboy rabbitboy is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 29
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 7
rabbitboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrabbitboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bond Spa aka Saboon Spa (March 2016)

Hi bros, can't seem to find the old threads so posting new one!

been a fan of E2 spa for the longest time, and was devastated when they shut down.

There truly is nothing close to the size, cleanliness, and quality anywhere else in my opinion.

in KL alone I reckon only Saboon (Bond Spa as it's known today) and Ossoto can rival it in terms of size and facilities (please correct me if I'm wrong). We all know the latter is cleaner than a whistle, so Saboon it was then as I made my virgin trip there earlier today.

Place wasn't hard to locate but the state of the building from the outside kind of highlighted the exported things to come.

Took a lift up to the 3rd floor; signed in (one thing that separates it from E2 is that there's an additional safety deposit box in addition to your locker; keep your valuables in the safety deposit, your clothes and bag in the locker)

This part is what I don't really like about Saboon when compared to E2.

Every single thing is on a different floor; and there aren't any staircases (as far as I know) just lifts (or a single lift more like it)

3rd floor is where you sign in and put your stuff in the lockers; there's a lounge area for drinks.

2nd floor is where you go to shower and sauna and indulge in the hot/cold jacuzzi pools.

4th floor is where you go to eat and meet the captains, and I think a cinema somewhere

5th floor is where you go for massage rooms (clean).

7th floor (I think, can't remember but it's a higher floor) is where I went for the action.

With the exception of 4th to 5th floor for the 90min massage; every other floor has to be accessed via lifts; some where the girls are located requires a captain escort and key pass (security thumbs up here).

This is where the problem lies for me; at E2 you enter on floor 3A, lockers are there, saunas, showers, hot and cold pools, dining area and girls. Everything is so clean. You go to the level below for massage, facials, computer rooms, cinema, games room etc. both levels have lounges, both levels are accessible via staircase, both levels have action in respective corners.
Girls are paraded Openly. It felt like one very accessible place and I could move around freely and easily. Massage, then hot pool, eat, visit a chick, then chill, maybe a bit of computer time, back to hot pool, then cinema etc.

At Saboon; it's so inaccessible and tedious to move from floor to floor that I just want to go back after one or two activities. LEY CHEY you know. And don't get me started on the dining area. FUCKEN A the place smells like something died there; don't know how the bros were still tucking in. Cleanliness isn't the top priority on the 4th floor kitchen area in my opinion.

Anyway, the big reason I was there... The women!

At E2, the girls were constantly on parade, all sorts really. I ALWAYS went for the locals; they had a good mix of everything in the region and sometimes a gorgeous euro or two.

At Saboon (Bond Spa) I didn't really see any parades; so I spoke to the captain and asked him about the girls. Quick convo and discovered that locals are far and far between these days; unlike E2 where there was a steady steady supply (really miss Jasmine what a worker; not the best looking but service was top notch; her BJ and AR and CIM was to die for).

If I wanted locals, he told me that weekdays are the best bet, as they don't usually work on weekends due to family time; and even so he can't guarantee any locals on weekdays.

So I asked for the next best thing and he recommended the "Dragon Service".

I've tried it twice before at E2, where they have this inflatable mattress and they do all sorts of moves and patterns on you.

I remember feeling like a real prince so I thought why not; let's do it!

Got escorted to the 7th floor and sat on a couch; 3 ladies came out, two tall chicks and 1 very petite one.

They say that during every decision making process we are Psychologically programmed to go for the option that stands out from the others.

So naturally the short girl was the one I picked... And FUCK YEAH I made the right choice!

GIRL: #16. From Sichuan

FACE: 9/10. Very cute, very pretty, very sweet, and lovely max! A very welcoming face you know?

GFE: 9/10. Held my hand and gently walked me to the room, very sweet all the way. I have to say that there are 2 kinds of PRC women. The rough and uncouth kind & the gentle, soft and sweet mannerisms filled kinda lady; I'm so happy that this particular one fell into the latter category.

BODY: 7/10. You know from far she's a 7 but up close she's like an 8.5.
I say this because she doesn't really have an ass, and that kind of drops her rating but she's actually super proportionate! For a petite and Tiny woman (1.5m? Shorter?) she's very proportionate albeit tiny! And her body is sooooooo soft! Seriously! I don't know if it's moisturizing cream or the fact that she's never been a farmer or never done a day of hard work but her body was amazingly soft! Like Kobe beef Sia hahahahahah. Great to grab and hug and cuddle and squeeze while pounding... Speaking of squeeze..

BOOBS: B Cup, a small handful to grab; but before you judge now listen up.
Her tits aren't the biggest, not huge at all! they aren't flat either... But I have to say that it's really JUST NICE. No other way to describe. The size seems perfect for my hand to grab around; and then comes my favorite part about it... IT FELT AMAZING. Now they aren't augmented or shaped perfectly, but when you squeeze her tits it's just soooooo supple and soft. I can't explain it and have never felt anything like it before. They are not saggy nor are they bouncy. it's really really really Swee Swee damn shiok to squeeze and suck on em... That's just it. Her boobs feel great! 10/10 for texture and composition and however else you want to describe the feeling of a boob.

SERVICE: 10/10.
Jesus Christ (apologize to the lord for using his name in vain).
This babe is a service queen that's patient as hell I tell you that.
My previous 2 "dragon service" experiences comprised of beautiful women that went through the motions and sequences in a rather rushed manner. Sure they felt good and all but I just didn't feel pampered and at ease you know?
With this chick; I mean you can tell from the length of my writing that I can't get her out of my head. She's everything you want when it comes to service. Patient, thorough, and attention to detail with no excessive rushing or signs that she's tired.
She's super dedicated and seriously "Chu all kinds of amazing dragon service pattern".
In the shower she washed my ass and privates thoroughly and even stuck her finger so deep into my ass that I thought I was getting my prostate checked XD.
Even had an awesome Blowie in the shower while she was at it!

It's on the bed where the action really starts!
Swirling tongue walk from head to toe and everything in between, from back to front, Anal rimming, ice and fire blowjobs, everything was superb and at a relaxed pace.

I could go on forever but you know, word limits and all. She was fantastic.

After a stunning blowjob I was about to come and she capped me and took over the bed.
Like I said earlier; her body is soooo soft and smooth and just squeezable! Missionary, followed by doggie, cowgirl and reverse and before you know it.. I hugged her close and inhaled all her scents; she smelled beautiful... Boom!
Best day ever in a long time.

If only it was E2 and not Saboon. I would still be here for round 2,3 and 4 (that's my record by the way. 4 girls in 4-5 hours. That's how awesome E2 was. Just didn't feel like leaving the place.

I'd highly recommend #16 with all my heart.
A tiny petite lady that's big on service and even though she doesn't have an ass her just right boobs and attention to your pleasure makes up for it all.

Can't speak for the other girls at Saboon as I didn't get to have a look at any of them. But from what I know they do have a range of Thai, PRC and Viets on weekends.

Happy punting bros and let me know if there are other establishments in KL as big on facilities and size like Saboon!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #2  
Old 10-03-2016, 12:59 AM
Brunchi Brunchi is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 16
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 4
Brunchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bond Spa aka Saboon Spa (March 2016)

E2 and saboon both under same management right?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3  
Old 11-03-2016, 11:48 AM
logmeinla logmeinla is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 247
My Reputation: Points: 1713 / Power: 4
logmeinla has a brilliant futurelogmeinla has a brilliant futurelogmeinla has a brilliant futurelogmeinla has a brilliant futurelogmeinla has a brilliant futurelogmeinla has a brilliant futurelogmeinla has a brilliant futurelogmeinla has a brilliant futurelogmeinla has a brilliant futurelogmeinla has a brilliant futurelogmeinla has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Bond Spa aka Saboon Spa (March 2016)

Should you get her contact for more private service later? Did she speak English or just Chinese?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #4  
Old 12-03-2016, 08:24 AM
SWINGER888 SWINGER888 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 276
My Reputation: Points: 2325 / Power: 14
SWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bond Spa aka Saboon Spa (March 2016)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitboy View Post
Hi bros, can't seem to find the old threads so posting new one!

been a fan of E2 spa for the longest time, and was devastated when they shut down.

There truly is nothing close to the size, cleanliness, and quality anywhere else in my opinion.

in KL alone I reckon only Saboon (Bond Spa as it's known today) and Ossoto can rival it in terms of size and facilities (please correct me if I'm wrong). We all know the latter is cleaner than a whistle, so Saboon it was then as I made my virgin trip there earlier today.

Place wasn't hard to locate but the state of the building from the outside kind of highlighted the exported things to come.

Took a lift up to the 3rd floor; signed in (one thing that separates it from E2 is that there's an additional safety deposit box in addition to your locker; keep your valuables in the safety deposit, your clothes and bag in the locker)

This part is what I don't really like about Saboon when compared to E2.

Every single thing is on a different floor; and there aren't any staircases (as far as I know) just lifts (or a single lift more like it)

3rd floor is where you sign in and put your stuff in the lockers; there's a lounge area for drinks.

2nd floor is where you go to shower and sauna and indulge in the hot/cold jacuzzi pools.

4th floor is where you go to eat and meet the captains, and I think a cinema somewhere

5th floor is where you go for massage rooms (clean).

7th floor (I think, can't remember but it's a higher floor) is where I went for the action.

With the exception of 4th to 5th floor for the 90min massage; every other floor has to be accessed via lifts; some where the girls are located requires a captain escort and key pass (security thumbs up here).

This is where the problem lies for me; at E2 you enter on floor 3A, lockers are there, saunas, showers, hot and cold pools, dining area and girls. Everything is so clean. You go to the level below for massage, facials, computer rooms, cinema, games room etc. both levels have lounges, both levels are accessible via staircase, both levels have action in respective corners.
Girls are paraded Openly. It felt like one very accessible place and I could move around freely and easily. Massage, then hot pool, eat, visit a chick, then chill, maybe a bit of computer time, back to hot pool, then cinema etc.

At Saboon; it's so inaccessible and tedious to move from floor to floor that I just want to go back after one or two activities. LEY CHEY you know. And don't get me started on the dining area. FUCKEN A the place smells like something died there; don't know how the bros were still tucking in. Cleanliness isn't the top priority on the 4th floor kitchen area in my opinion.

Anyway, the big reason I was there... The women!

At E2, the girls were constantly on parade, all sorts really. I ALWAYS went for the locals; they had a good mix of everything in the region and sometimes a gorgeous euro or two.

At Saboon (Bond Spa) I didn't really see any parades; so I spoke to the captain and asked him about the girls. Quick convo and discovered that locals are far and far between these days; unlike E2 where there was a steady steady supply (really miss Jasmine what a worker; not the best looking but service was top notch; her BJ and AR and CIM was to die for).

If I wanted locals, he told me that weekdays are the best bet, as they don't usually work on weekends due to family time; and even so he can't guarantee any locals on weekdays.

So I asked for the next best thing and he recommended the "Dragon Service".

I've tried it twice before at E2, where they have this inflatable mattress and they do all sorts of moves and patterns on you.

I remember feeling like a real prince so I thought why not; let's do it!

Got escorted to the 7th floor and sat on a couch; 3 ladies came out, two tall chicks and 1 very petite one.

They say that during every decision making process we are Psychologically programmed to go for the option that stands out from the others.

So naturally the short girl was the one I picked... And FUCK YEAH I made the right choice!

GIRL: #16. From Sichuan

FACE: 9/10. Very cute, very pretty, very sweet, and lovely max! A very welcoming face you know?

GFE: 9/10. Held my hand and gently walked me to the room, very sweet all the way. I have to say that there are 2 kinds of PRC women. The rough and uncouth kind & the gentle, soft and sweet mannerisms filled kinda lady; I'm so happy that this particular one fell into the latter category.

BODY: 7/10. You know from far she's a 7 but up close she's like an 8.5.
I say this because she doesn't really have an ass, and that kind of drops her rating but she's actually super proportionate! For a petite and Tiny woman (1.5m? Shorter?) she's very proportionate albeit tiny! And her body is sooooooo soft! Seriously! I don't know if it's moisturizing cream or the fact that she's never been a farmer or never done a day of hard work but her body was amazingly soft! Like Kobe beef Sia hahahahahah. Great to grab and hug and cuddle and squeeze while pounding... Speaking of squeeze..

BOOBS: B Cup, a small handful to grab; but before you judge now listen up.
Her tits aren't the biggest, not huge at all! they aren't flat either... But I have to say that it's really JUST NICE. No other way to describe. The size seems perfect for my hand to grab around; and then comes my favorite part about it... IT FELT AMAZING. Now they aren't augmented or shaped perfectly, but when you squeeze her tits it's just soooooo supple and soft. I can't explain it and have never felt anything like it before. They are not saggy nor are they bouncy. it's really really really Swee Swee damn shiok to squeeze and suck on em... That's just it. Her boobs feel great! 10/10 for texture and composition and however else you want to describe the feeling of a boob.

SERVICE: 10/10.
Jesus Christ (apologize to the lord for using his name in vain).
This babe is a service queen that's patient as hell I tell you that.
My previous 2 "dragon service" experiences comprised of beautiful women that went through the motions and sequences in a rather rushed manner. Sure they felt good and all but I just didn't feel pampered and at ease you know?
With this chick; I mean you can tell from the length of my writing that I can't get her out of my head. She's everything you want when it comes to service. Patient, thorough, and attention to detail with no excessive rushing or signs that she's tired.
She's super dedicated and seriously "Chu all kinds of amazing dragon service pattern".
In the shower she washed my ass and privates thoroughly and even stuck her finger so deep into my ass that I thought I was getting my prostate checked XD.
Even had an awesome Blowie in the shower while she was at it!

It's on the bed where the action really starts!
Swirling tongue walk from head to toe and everything in between, from back to front, Anal rimming, ice and fire blowjobs, everything was superb and at a relaxed pace.

I could go on forever but you know, word limits and all. She was fantastic.

After a stunning blowjob I was about to come and she capped me and took over the bed.
Like I said earlier; her body is soooo soft and smooth and just squeezable! Missionary, followed by doggie, cowgirl and reverse and before you know it.. I hugged her close and inhaled all her scents; she smelled beautiful... Boom!
Best day ever in a long time.

If only it was E2 and not Saboon. I would still be here for round 2,3 and 4 (that's my record by the way. 4 girls in 4-5 hours. That's how awesome E2 was. Just didn't feel like leaving the place.

I'd highly recommend #16 with all my heart.
A tiny petite lady that's big on service and even though she doesn't have an ass her just right boobs and attention to your pleasure makes up for it all.

Can't speak for the other girls at Saboon as I didn't get to have a look at any of them. But from what I know they do have a range of Thai, PRC and Viets on weekends.

Happy punting bros and let me know if there are other establishments in KL as big on facilities and size like Saboon!
hi bro,

what's the damage?

TIA
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #5  
Old 14-03-2016, 03:56 AM
ahboi123 ahboi123 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 210
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 10
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bond Spa aka Saboon Spa (March 2016)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWINGER888 View Post
hi bro,

what's the damage?

TIA
One Dragon service is rm328, at level9. You have to tell the captain you are interested in that as other girls are different level. Normal wl mirror is at lvl6.

I have to agree that one of the area near the washing bay of the mini pantry at lvl4 smells horrible. Normally I sit near the cinema or vip side. E2 is closed, Bond is the best for the time being I guess. Tried all other spa, some don't even have hot water shower.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #6  
Old 14-03-2016, 09:52 AM
cunninlingus cunninlingus is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 6
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
cunninlingus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bond Spa aka Saboon Spa (March 2016)

Went Saboon in December. Not bad experience in terms of my fuck for only 190rm. But the thing is, hygiene there is like 4 max. Smelly bed and pillows. you can check out genesis spa also at HSBC building
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #7  
Old 14-03-2016, 01:50 PM
Obone Obone is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Siglap
Posts: 19
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 4
Obone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bond Spa aka Saboon Spa (March 2016)

Can anyone help with the location for the uninitiated please. Thanks.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #8  
Old 14-03-2016, 10:05 PM
Brunchi Brunchi is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 16
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 4
Brunchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obone View Post
Can anyone help with the location for the uninitiated please. Thanks.
Can easily find the location on Google. If need directions, just go to basement(LG) of berjaya times square mall, take the exit between hero supermarket and starmart, walk out to the road, turn left and walk straight all the way you will reach a building with a sign on the right that says bond spa.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #9  
Old 23-03-2016, 11:42 PM
Keey Keey is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 7
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Keey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bond Spa aka Saboon Spa (March 2016)

any other good spa with good massage?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #10  
Old 26-03-2016, 10:00 AM
MelbSJ's Avatar
MelbSJ MelbSJ is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Nomad
Posts: 598
My Reputation: Points: 1137 / Power: 12
MelbSJ has much to be proud ofMelbSJ has much to be proud ofMelbSJ has much to be proud ofMelbSJ has much to be proud ofMelbSJ has much to be proud ofMelbSJ has much to be proud ofMelbSJ has much to be proud ofMelbSJ has much to be proud ofMelbSJ has much to be proud of
Re: Bond Spa aka Saboon Spa (March 2016)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitboy View Post
Hi bros, can't seem to find the old threads so posting new one!

b!
This is one great FR. Tried adding to your points but cant, as I cant find a recent post. I was a big fan of E2 and was equally devastated when it closed !!

Cheers
__________________
kindly leave behind your nick for me to return the favour


My horrific experience (JBESCORT.COM) - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=291858
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #11  
Old 29-03-2016, 05:29 PM
ahboi123 ahboi123 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 210
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 10
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bond Spa aka Saboon Spa (March 2016)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obone View Post
Can anyone help with the location for the uninitiated please. Thanks.
Find Season tower on the Google map, enter the building and take the lift to level 3.

Genesis girls are okay but if you looking for nice facilities to relax, I don't recommend there. The bed is quite hard as well, your knee will hurt when doing missionary. Genesis is inside the HSBC building level 10 , walkable distance from bukit bintang McDonald.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #12  
Old 13-04-2016, 08:07 AM
ahboy25 ahboy25 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 44
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ahboy25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bond Spa aka Saboon Spa (March 2016)

Anyone knows if the dragon service is still available? If so, any idea what the damage is?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #13  
Old 04-05-2016, 05:50 PM
pipipupupi pipipupupi is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 57
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
pipipupupi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bond Spa aka Saboon Spa (March 2016)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboy25 View Post
Anyone knows if the dragon service is still available? If so, any idea what the damage is?
iirc is 308

anyway.. went to bond recently... dont bother..
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #14  
Old 10-05-2016, 05:38 PM
heaven7 heaven7 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Terrafirma
Posts: 16
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
heaven7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bond Spa aka Saboon Spa (March 2016)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipipupupi View Post
iirc is 308

anyway.. went to bond recently... dont bother..
The quality of their girls are pretty ok. They are mostly service oriented. if you dun mind the place a bit dodgy.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #15  
Old 25-05-2016, 02:55 AM
Mankok Mankok is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sandokan
Posts: 1,139
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 10
Mankok is a glorious beacon of lightMankok is a glorious beacon of lightMankok is a glorious beacon of lightMankok is a glorious beacon of lightMankok is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bond Spa aka Saboon Spa (March 2016)

Heard that MIB did their work here...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bkk in march 2016 Julytwentyeight The best of Thailand 44 09-04-2016 06:51 PM
Latest update on new gems / gals débuting feb/march 2016 Honestkeith The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene 0 28-02-2016 11:08 PM
saboon or e2? NedK The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene 0 06-09-2013 08:07 AM
Saboon FR Nigel The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene 0 19-09-2012 04:51 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2017 ph