The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18805 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: One of our forum sisters have fallen :(

After her jail sentence more difficult for her to find jobs...aiyo parents spent so much $$$ study university ended up in jail so jialat!

Maybe like some bros suggested have to consider other job options after she released from jail.....
Old 05-05-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 17
tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master007 View Post
If its a guy, 30months bro. Haha.
Depending on who you are and if you have $$$ and backing lah... This guy fine $6k only... Probably less than 3 days of his salary.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...arina-bay-link
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...
Old 05-05-2017, 11:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
Johnbass3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by moemoeboy View Post
Wait.. is she the one thatused to post all her wet panties pictures a few years back? But seeing her looks in the papers I would rate around 7/10 ba
Yes. The photo in the paper indeed looks ok. Wait till u see the real person, my rating is 3/10 for look. BTW, her boobs is A or smaller or looking at the bright side, no room to sag at all
Old 06-05-2017, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1798 / Power: 11
EDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass3 View Post
It is gargar78
Old 07-05-2017, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
twistiestwistes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass3 View Post
Yes. The photo in the paper indeed looks ok. Wait till u see the real person, my rating is 3/10 for look. BTW, her boobs is A or smaller or looking at the bright side, no room to sag at all
so it's really misseasilywet?
Old 07-05-2017, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
exc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I met MEW once. The pic really look like her.
Old 10-05-2017, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 13
LonerLoner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fallen sis. Well, she did try something to get money since unemployed anyway. Out of jail later, how she will find a good paying job. Wasted years in NUS.
Old 10-05-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDWM View Post
anyone bought videos from her?
Old 11-05-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 14
luvbuttery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterluvbuttery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterluvbuttery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterluvbuttery is a living Saint! - you won't find better

waiting for kind souls to share the gym vids
but usually those who purchased it, won't share for free

and i always assumed gargar78 is guy lol
Old 11-05-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 12
Barnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of light

I think they were the shower vids shared on vola rooms last time..
Old 09-12-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Yeah she was bubblebutt and she had a terrible attitude. She was heading to jail aniways back then and good riddance to her! Johnbass I recall was her no.1 fan though! Lol she is very ugly imho!
Old 09-12-2017, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2575 / Power: 13
Babymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: One of our forum sisters have fallen :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Now the forum will be in limelight Liao... Heard over the radio and sammyboy forum was mention ...
Huat Ah!!!
Old 06-10-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Wonder what she doing now.. Tiagong she lurking the forum!
Old 07-10-2018, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 15
ShuaiDiDi is one of the Best!ShuaiDiDi is one of the Best!ShuaiDiDi is one of the Best!ShuaiDiDi is one of the Best!

Is she doing FL? Would like to try her lol
Old 08-10-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 13
gingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Wonder what she doing now.. Tiagong she lurking the forum!
Bro,

She talked to me after her ordeal to see if can explore avenues to restart her life again. After some discussion, she made her decision to tap on her talents and rest is history.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1