The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

Old 21-03-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 1
Bulus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBulus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBulus is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bulus Oil - Increase Penis Length/Girth And Have Rock Hard Erections

Once again reposting the website for the bulus oil

[
The official sites of the bulus oil are
http://bulus.66ghz.com or http://bulusoil.atwebpages.com

Alternatively you can also send an email to [email protected]
]

[
When you send an email please leave your mobile number so it will be
easier to communicate

Please check your spam box as the email sometimes goes there as well

Product is only for sale in Singapore only
]

[
Instructions on the usage of the bulus oil is a video instruction that
will be provided
]
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 21-03-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster (A)

Bulus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBulus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBulus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Some nice FRs on bulus oil, i place them here for easy viewing instead
of flipping through several pages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kominato View Post
Got the bottle of bulus oil from http://bulus.66ghz.com to try and test it out. Used the bulus oil over the weekend and was really glad that i did. Went to my usual PRC WL and used it there with her. After using the bulus oil i could literally feel my penis having hard erections and when it came to me and the WL having sex my erections had lasted for around 30 mins or so. As for side effects there is none as i have now already used the item. Very happy with the purchase of the bulus oil and will recommend to friends, thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickBat View Post
Went to a spa and used the bulus oil before i went to the spa there so that i would have harder erections
earlier in the day on friday.

While there i opted for a full service with the masseuse and first i got a long bbj from her and it was really
something because my dick did not become soft as sometimes happens to me.

When it came to sex i could feel my erections getting harder and i was able to have sex with the masseuse
as my erection had lasted for estimated 40 minutes when i had the first shot with the masseuse and my
erection lasted another 15 minutes when i had another shot with the masseuse

The ability to have an erection last this long is really something because when i had sex with the masseuse i
was finally able to focus on my own pleasure instead of thinking if my dick would go soft

As for taste during the bbbj, the masseuse was not able to taste or knew whether i was using anything at
all while i was with her.

All in all the bulus oil was an item that had enabled me to have an hard erection that made my day
Quote:
Originally Posted by Villainous View Post
Used the bulus oil bottle that i had gotten from http://bulus.66ghz.com last night with my wife. I wanted to use the bulus oil with my wife because i wanted to simply remain harder for extended period while i had sex with her. After using the bulus oil my erection had been maintained for around 35 mins. Having an erection last this long was rather great because it allowed me to really have sex passionately with my wife. The bulus oil is a top notch product for those looking to have longer erections in bed.
Below are 2 FAQs here on bulus oil, its very useful if this is your first time using it

https://sbf.net.nz/showp...5&postcount=11

https://sbf.net.nz/showp...3&postcount=27
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 21-03-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
VatosLocos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShooterMcgavin View Post
not getting the correct prostate massage by some of these masseuses
I have to also concur with this because when i go for juagen too in sg all the masseuse seems to be doing is giving me a hj than to be massaging my penis actually
Old Yesterday, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GasMonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamlyBurger View Post
different exercises that are able to give you a full cardio workout
Whenever i do any cardio exercises i always realize that i tend to be more energetic later on even when in the bedroom as well
Old Yesterday, 05:06 PM
Samster (A)

Some nice FRs on bulus oil, i place them here for easy viewing instead
of flipping through several pages

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiatWee View Post
3 days ago i had an appointment with an fl and decided to use the bulus oil from TS because seriously who does not want a rock hard erection

Like the others in this thread after using the bulus oil i could feel my penis getting hard every few minutes after i had applied the oil close to 45 minutes before.

Now coming back to the part where me and the fl had sex but first she had given me a bbbj. Now when you have a really hard penis the bbbj really feels
good and i was able to really feel a pleasurable sensation from the bbbj the fl had given me

Finally i decided to have sex with fl and by this time my penis was really hard and i could easily penetrate the fl and have sex with her. My erection had
been able to last a total of 30 minutes for the first shot and another further 25 minutes with the fl.

Because my erection had been able to last this long, this had given me the best opportunity to have sex with the fl in various positions and styles which
was rather great

For those that are worried about effects, after i have used the bulus oil there has been no side effects whatsoever just like the others before me

I would give the the bulus oil a 5 star rating as its a product that will never disappoint but creates enjoyable memories for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean View Post
Having been trying to use the bulus oil from http://bulus.66ghz.com for the past 2.5 months already to try to increase my penis size and so far the results looks encouraging for me. I used the bulus oil 3 times a week together with the jelqing exercise and after 2.5 months my penis length increased about 1.4cm and the girth increased about 6mm

As there also is a hardening effect for the penis i could feel each time i used the bulus oil i could feel my penis having erections for the next 1-2 hours as well. For side effects i can say there is none

Will continue to use the bulus oil to increase my penis girth and length as the results look good for now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speculations View Post
Wanted to try the bulus oil for the a couple of months already and so i finally decided to buy a bottle to see the effects of the bulus oil. I tried out the bulus oil with my girlfriend and the bulus oil was surprisingly very good. I had an erection that had continued for close to 20 min - 30 mins until i shot out my load in my girlfriend. Was worried if my girlfriend would taste anything when she gave me a bbbj but she did not. Sincerely a wonderful product that gives you a hardened penis whenever you need it
Below are 2 FAQs here on bulus oil, its very useful if this is your first time using it

https://sbf.net.nz/showp...5&postcount=11

https://sbf.net.nz/showp...3&postcount=27
Old Yesterday, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 6
StewieRules deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FewOfUs View Post
Actually in my own thinking this is the wrong mindset
There is a certain amount of truth in what you say but to able to find a sex partner that fully understands your needs and wants in the bedroom can be quite tough
Old Today, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ArturoBraga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyPlayboy View Post
after eating boiled foods i can see my energy levels go up
I can never bring myself just to have boiled foods for my meals as i feel its too bland for me and i need some meat in my diet atleast
Advert Space Available