The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-03-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
kngwei16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

(1/5) FR Nat from Silk stockings

Short Fr for Nat because bros should go and experience her yourself.

Main Points
Nat looks not bad overall.
nice ass for doggy.
Command good english which makes it easy for communication.
Gfe is there as she will always check back on me and ask me how i feel.

tick boxes for frenching painting and her moans are quite solid(fyi for bros who are interested).
Old 23-03-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish` View Post
Just like to share today had 1 of my worse experience in all these years of chionging. Booked Pang from Mansion at 11am and waited for 1 hour but no session was done till I left and okt then reply saying girl need to change hotel and till now he can't find 1.
That feel when u read all the good reviews here and happily booked for a slot but waited for an hour and left empty handed with extreme disappointment without doing any session is really pek cek.

PS: I'm not here to blame but just count myself suay lo. Hope for a better session. Kthxbye.
This type of ops is changing hotel every few days. Booking around lunchtime, it's better to check first if the girl has to check out and change hotel.
Old 23-03-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
within12 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi guys, any house girls operate at the north area?
Old 23-03-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
27yohunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rose - club tiko
(http://shoptiko.club/gallery/display... isplay_media )

Visited rose an hour ago. Here's my short review.
Okt was quick in response and arrangement. 10/10 for him.

The place is somewhere off central. But the place is rather run down. Small shower and only one mattress in room only. The girls didn't even maintain the place clean with half eaten food everywhere. I saw crawllies too.

Rose :
Look: 8/10 - add 3-5 years to what was advertised. Still okay for me. Petite well maintain body.
Service: She said no Bj/ BBBJ. Major turn off for me. No french for me. Only peck. (Fyi: i dont smoke and i always brush my teeth before visiting) Abit of HJ and quickly caps on. Ride less than 5mins. Ask to change. Missionary her was alright. But with the service I only manage one shot.
Other than that she's quite chatty, always smiling.

RTF: No. And sorry OKT it will take alot for me support you again. Once bitten twice shy. Twice bitten, never try again.
Old 23-03-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 6
JohnHanz16 is one of the Best!JohnHanz16 is one of the Best!JohnHanz16 is one of the Best!JohnHanz16 is one of the Best!

Tried Fiona from Emmanuelle
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=722558

Here's a quick review:

OKT: 10/10
As usual, very quick response time and accomodating. Wanted to bonk in 1 hour's time, and managed to arrange for a slot. Out of all the stables, emmanuelle is still one of my favourites. okt super on ball

Look: 7/10
She's a bit chubbier than the picture and the boobs seems more like B than C, but her face wise still very chio. Really got the mix blood look. her skin is also super smooth and nice to touch. Instant hard on

Service: 8/10
If she can speak a little bit more English, her service would be perfect. although she's shy, she's really eager to please and will occasionally tease you. sibeh got the shy and sweet high school girl feel, gfe was on point too. her bj is not bad and she don't mind riding me. overall she makes you want to protect her that type, so bros please treat her nicely

Location is super discreet, which is good. no need to press pin number or anything, but easier for bros who drive than those who don't. no mrt station nearby so you either have to cab or drive. if driving,there's HDB carpark or shoplot carpark nearby, takes about 5 -10 minutes walk

Fiona is a RTF material. really liked her shy and sweet personality, and she is also quite patient and accomodating, figure wise is not perfect, but is above average. value for money
Old 23-03-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute

Suny from TeeRukLover looks fabulous! Any bro fast hand fast leg liao?
Old 23-03-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 16
dalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Rollypolly: SAIFON

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=722115

Looks: 8.5/10 (prettier than photo)
Body: 9/10 (attractive curves viewed from. front, side and back)
Boobs: C (beautiful breast you can't wait to bury your face in and cup)
BBBJ: 8.5 / 10 (takes initiative, was able to revive a sleeping rod with tongue, slurping and deep throat)
FJ: 9.5/10 (Awesome.....with both enjoying that ends session on the "High" note.
RTF: Yes...(though there are others, the chemistry with her has created a spark)
Room: 8/10 nice sized room with good ambiance...

Thank you OKT for this recommendation.
Old 23-03-2019, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Sandstrikestorm is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
bro u support this stable so frequently, still need to ask who try liao mei?
No leh bro, I never try tarma before.

Only try one on one.
Old 23-03-2019, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
invasion22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried SS CAT

around 10min walk from mrt in town area. discreet.

Looks
Cat looks similar to photos but discount abit and abit more tanned. i think her boobs are B cup and feels natural but i not expert

Services
speaks french fluently tongue fighter. GFE gao gao dont feel commercial BBBJ was good. fingered and she easily wet. tight pussy, soft moaning. trimmed bush. no problems with communication, talkative girl but dont know her english good anot cause i speak abit of thai
Old 23-03-2019, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

SHIAT! I missed the boat. Damn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
Angeles (LF)

http://www.lf-888.com/10051-angeles-10051.html
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=721386

Angeles (Amy) is a late-20s event showgirl from Bangkok. A real foxy MILF, indeed.

Stands around 5 ft. 4-5", slim and medium built. Fair-skinned, smooth complexion and no tattoos on her body.

The photos posted are WYSIWYG.

Enhanced D-cup with light brown eraser nipples. Surgery scar under her boobs.

Can French, allows painting and fingering. Offers BBBJ and CIM. Loves to run her long nails all over your body during her catbath routine.

FJ. A young, untrimmed and tight cunt. Open to all positions and can take deep & heavy pounding. Good rodeo! Sensual stereo audible once you hit the right spots.

Angeles is made for passionate sex. Service-oriented, friendly and always ready to tease you with her foxy winks.

Speaks simple English. RTF material.

YMMV. Happy bonking!
Old 23-03-2019, 07:31 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
BrunoLifeforce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes dat black plastic chair with mirror view gg
Old 23-03-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
worthanot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chongstern View Post
Cream from Galaxy

Just had Cream a few hours ago, SYT alert, she is 100% genuine young blood. Very green so bros pls go super gentle on her, she is super shy and doesn't really know what to do so don't bully her pls.
Just had cream a few hours ago as well, same experience. Would rate the looks higher as i like chinese looking thais.
Old 23-03-2019, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Oceandeep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Janny SH69

Initially had confirmed booking for Apple of Mansion but OKT being a stuntman. Waited for 15mins no reply i thought i take matters into my own hands. Was kinda pissed but yea it is what it is.

Turn out to be a blessing in disguise as Janny was an epic commando.

Looks wise like a office colleague those type. Body more towards the meaty type. An ass made for doggy (2 shots in that position)

Room with attached toilet and its like one of the best i have had since my bonking adventures.

Bbbj 10/10. Hardworking and never stops. She will cater to your requests.

The mirror as mentioned by some bros, best view. Get her to get on her knees, hands behind her back facefuck style. Can see she doesn’t like to gag that much as she i will put her hands back on 2IC when it was too deep.

FJ mission and doggy, no energy to try more with all that is going on.

Best $140 bonk ever as i am those commado type. Oh yea and GFE 110%.

Gonna book my RTF and do more nasty things to her.
Old 23-03-2019, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 6
Horlicksis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Model: bebe (regentlust)
Here to share my FR of Bebe. Booked a slot on 21 March. Only thing to mention is that the toilet condition is not that good and quite cramp.

Looks: 8/10 slightly different from picture. More towards the tanned side.
Service: 8/10 A very friendly lady and if you treat her well she will do so as well. Fj was wonderful as her sister below is one of the tightest that I have tried before. Problem inserting at first. Bros who had tried lisa from teeruk will know. She is even tighter.

Rtf: probably not as I saw Ida when I was going to the toilet. Haha what a nice looking girl. So tempting. Heard from Bebe that they are friends.

Need some advice from bros here who booked different girls from the same stable. Is it awkward if the girl that you bonked before sees you booking another girl?
Old 23-03-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
G4R888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
SHIAT! I missed the boat. Damn!

Nothing missed bro. Real person like an old auntie. Attitude problem, changed stable halfway cos kena rejected too many times.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1