The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
some1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Hi Bro, mind to share the location? Honestly speaking, i do not know where the VIP SPA is located.... if you could share the location will be much appreciated
Old 26-02-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alvisschan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can I have detail FR for this girl? Been looking at this one for quiet some time but didnt see any FR
Old 27-02-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster (M)

Allbuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share location please
Old 04-03-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
tried this online fl
ad claimed to be viet but turned out to be a thai
she told me natural boobs turned out to be enhanced

said can this and that turned out cannot lol...
looks different from the pics also

just felt totally scammed

fyi her number is..
+60175364770
Had this FL a few weeks ago, location was near KSL. Tattoos on chest, said can do BBBJ but in the end only CBJ. pumped her for 15min and left.

Agree with this bro that it's a scam.
Old 09-03-2019, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 6
speedo98 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspeedo98 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspeedo98 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspeedo98 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspeedo98 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone tried POseidon Spa No.62?
Old 11-03-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 6
Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!

FR on Brenna from Ruby Stable...

Just managed to sneak in after a long jam at causeway the whole day and booked Brenna for a session just past midnight. Location is easy to find but parking is a problem as there’s too many massage joints along the hotel. Got the room no from OKT and proceed up. First impression of Brenna was a cute chubby lady with a proportionate boobs size (definitely not D cup, it’s only big B cup only). As usual, have a quick shower and proceed back onto the bed. Her bbbj was great feel with powerful suction feel and she took almost 15 mins enjoying on it. Then told her capped on and begin FJ with her starting on cowboy. She’s tight and can feel that it hold firm onto my dick, her moaning so very sexy that’s making me more horny. Finally, unloaded my goods and head back to where I came from. Overall, she good but just that she don’t french and can’t suck on her boobs. This are the negative points for her. May consider RTF, but think there’s better girls under Stable Ruby to try on.
Old 12-03-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

caike89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Poseidon Spa No.61?
Old 13-03-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 18
linoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant future

guys please, read the forum or find out the info yourself. stop trying to get members to spoon feed you. worst come to worst, GOOGLE it. if you want something, contribute something to be it a story of your exp or a FR. stop asking for free info and especially in a place where the info is right there

Last edited by linoleum3; 13-03-2019 at 02:21 PM. Reason: english
Old 13-03-2019, 06:00 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by linoleum3 View Post
guys please, read the forum or find out the info yourself. stop trying to get members to spoon feed you. worst come to worst, GOOGLE it. if you want something, contribute something to be it a story of your exp or a FR. stop asking for free info and especially in a place where the info is right there
Totally agreed. Some even ask ask for fun. No try or No FR or later said dont know how to write. This is not an excuse.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-03-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11734 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Just came back from massage and screw session for my quick visit to JB city square area.

Name: Cartoon
Race: Viet
Comms: 6/10, zero english, mediocre mandarin
Looks: 8.5/10, cute kawaii sweet (extra 0.5 points for fair and smooth complexion, white-ish soft skin)
Boobs: 6/10, small B but feels like a big A. Not for big boob lovers
Bath: 7/10 SOP
Catbath: 8/10 boobs massage on your nether regions
Frenching: Yes
AR: Didn't try
BJ: 7/10 includes sucking and licking of balls
HJ: 7/10 smooth and gentle
FJ: 8/10 genuine moans and accommodating with positions. Pussy quite tight. Gave her the machine gun bolt carrier pumping action in reverse cowgirl and she was moaning breathlessly
RTF: maybe after I've tried the remaining girls
Damage: RM258/1 hr/Soapy

Tip for chongsters: Go for the RM208/45 min package as there is more than enough time to complete the session. (Unless you are an endurance marathon shooter )
Old 06-04-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 17
Shingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs down Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Long time never write FR to warn bros, you are warned
----------
Mai - Poseidon #38
... big mistake

Physical: Short and fat ... A boobs with brown nipples and small areola ... tummy spilling ... sweaty skin ... pricky pussy ... fat butts ... thick legs

Service: Super short water bath routine that consist only one round of BM slide ... no pussy slide, no cat bath ... on bed, told me she will give capped BJ and I said that should not be the way, she then said she won't give me any BJ at all

Access: No kiss ... no suck boobs, no twin peak ... no painting

Bang: She capped and rode me ... luckily haven't bang for a week ... managed to come

25 min affair ... She left with black face afterwards

Mai
Overall: D
Pros: Young.
Cons: Fat. Bad attitude. Rush service. No access. Capped BJ

Hunting for good discounts in JB spas and FL1

Lousy Alert

Semi-retired and browser issues. Don't up me
Old 07-04-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
XuDan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a bumner weekend.

My buddy and me went into JB on friday evening thinking to have weekend stay and return on sunday. But bloody ass luck as there was water rationing and taps were shut for hours. Water was only available for a couple of hours yesterday and today so most businesses in pelangi / tebrau area decide to close shop.

Luckily the hotel we stay in had their own water tank on the rooftop but even with own water supply, my buddy's room tap run dry this afternoon due to low water level left so we decide to cut short our stay and return to SGP.

Needless to say, most of the cheong places were also closed. After searching and visiting more than 10 joints, we gave up and went to GBW yesterday... at least the hotels have their own spare water supply. Today went to HV which was still able to operate, but captain did remark if water supply dun return to normal by tomorrow they may have to close too until water come again. Apparently HV hotel water supply was only enough for hotel guests and not enough to supply the spa.

Damn unlucky weekend..... should have gone LOS instead.
Old 07-04-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 6
Vitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingzz View Post
Long time never write FR to warn bros, you are warned
----------
Mai - Poseidon #38
... big mistake

Physical: Short and fat ... A boobs with brown nipples and small areola ... tummy spilling ... sweaty skin ... pricky pussy ... fat butts ... thick legs

Service: Super short water bath routine that consist only one round of BM slide ... no pussy slide, no cat bath ... on bed, told me she will give capped BJ and I said that should not be the way, she then said she won't give me any BJ at all

Access: No kiss ... no suck boobs, no twin peak ... no painting

Bang: She capped and rode me ... luckily haven't bang for a week ... managed to come

25 min affair ... She left with black face afterwards

Mai
Overall: D
Pros: Young.
Cons: Fat. Bad attitude. Rush service. No access. Capped BJ
thanks for the warning.
Old 07-04-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XuDan View Post
What a bumner weekend.

My buddy and me went into JB on friday evening thinking to have weekend stay and return on sunday. But bloody ass luck as there was water rationing and taps were shut for hours. Water was only available for a couple of hours yesterday and today so most businesses in pelangi / tebrau area decide to close shop.

Luckily the hotel we stay in had their own water tank on the rooftop but even with own water supply, my buddy's room tap run dry this afternoon due to low water level left so we decide to cut short our stay and return to SGP.

Needless to say, most of the cheong places were also closed. After searching and visiting more than 10 joints, we gave up and went to GBW yesterday... at least the hotels have their own spare water supply. Today went to HV which was still able to operate, but captain did remark if water supply dun return to normal by tomorrow they may have to close too until water come again. Apparently HV hotel water supply was only enough for hotel guests and not enough to supply the spa.

Damn unlucky weekend..... should have gone LOS instead.
Water supply is back to normal today.
Agree last 2 days were extremely quiet..... initially I thought another round of Big Winds was blowing then I realised not only fuckshops were closed but other businesses too. On checking the news then I know water rationing because of ammonia pollution in the rivers feeding the reservoirs.

Should hang those factories owners that dump those chemicals into the rivers.
Old 08-04-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 5
Ajax8989 is one of the Best!Ajax8989 is one of the Best!Ajax8989 is one of the Best!Ajax8989 is one of the Best!

Confused.
which is the best one to go to?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1