The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2017, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 13
Upstairs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUpstairs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUpstairs is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jakarta CASH KINGs

For foreigner to go to non "branded" places, I applaud you
But don't forget to play safe there (no raw)
Jakarta has places from as low as 50.000 IDR to millions :-)

BTW I believe you've witnessed how rich Indonesians tips those foreign girls in Alexis, Malio, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Don't you know I'm suaning those people who mentioned places like Hotel Travel and Classic are low class?
As previously mentioned now I cheong even more lower class places than Hotel Travel and Classic.

Anyway I like to stay low profile so cheonging low class places are fine by me.
American style spenders/tippers can continue to patronise high end/class joints such as Alexis and Malioboro to make their Mafia bosses even richer.
Old 15-08-2017, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 13
Upstairs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUpstairs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUpstairs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
He likes the street hookers on Jl. Hayam Wuruk, Manga besar 8, and falatehan
Lately not so much street hookers along Hayam Wuruk like years ago
But their "anjelo" (motor cycle rider doubled as pimp) are still around though
Old 15-08-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Jakarta CASH KINGs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upstairs View Post
For foreigner to go to non "branded" places, I applaud you
But don't forget to play safe there (no raw)
Jakarta has places from as low as 50.000 IDR to millions :-)

BTW I believe you've witnessed how rich Indonesians tips those foreign girls in Alexis, Malio, etc.
Raw is war hahaha!

Yes those rich local Indonesians always like to overtip.

I always tell my local Indonesian kaki that whatever you want to pay in Indonesia is your own perogative as this is your turf.
But when you come to China find me and play KTV together please don't spoil the market.

My new signature is working.
Getting lesser spam asking for free tour guide.
Old 15-08-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Raw is war hahaha!

Quote:

My new signature is working.
Getting lesser spam asking for free tour guide.
Just give them the NaemLo $1000USD Special discount, and see if they still respond?
Old 15-08-2017, 04:03 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Just give them the NaemLo $1000USD Special discount, and see if they still respond?
It works 100% all the time!

We must thank naemlo for offering this premium hold hand serwit.
Now his business getting bigger as extend to even more ASEAN countries liao!

So far I know it's available for the following countries.

Cambodia
Indonesia
Thailand
Vietnam
Old 16-08-2017, 05:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
laguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
American style spenders/tippers can continue to patronise high end/class joints such as Alexis and Malioboro to make their Mafia bosses even richer.
My rather extensive circle of "American style spenders/tippers" (who are Americans) regularly go to the Pangeran Jayakarta bars such as Sari Ayu, LA Bar, and Royal Massage (where sessions cost less than 400,000 rupiah), sometimes King Cross (gravitating to the cheaper first floor), and to splurge maybe Malioboro (I myself prefer the places where the charges are less than 400,000 rupiah per session). Some even boycott Malioboro because of the entrance fee, even though that fee entitles one to use the various spa facilities and I believe is waived if one has a session with a girl there.

For these American style tippers tips at the Pangeran Jayakarta bars average around 100,000 rupiah (a few years ago 50,000), and maybe a bit more for King Cross and Malioboro. I might sometimes tip 150,000 if a girl lets me take a lot of pictures and occasionally 200,000 if I get video, including during sex. I also need decent service to justify any tip. Then again, I usually tip the guys who clean up the rooms 10,000 rupiah (one Singaporean dollar or about 75 cents US); maybe you object to this as excessive?

OTOH, some regularly complain, both privately and on some non-Asian forums, about men from certain Asian countries overtipping, not requiring decent service, and patronizing places that keep raising prices, particularly in Bangkok. So maybe some perspective is in order.

Last edited by laguy; 16-08-2017 at 07:30 AM.
Old 16-08-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes those rich local Indonesians always like to overtip.

I always tell my local Indonesian kaki that whatever you want to pay in Indonesia is your own perogative as this is your turf.
I know many mid-class Indonesian who are stingy with tipping. Goto Classic Hotel and only tip 50,000k rp. Even some bro here mention tip 20,000k. They even goto Alexis/Malio sometime and only tip 100k max and don't care about girls black face.

I venture to guess that the massive price increase in other countries (China, Thailand etc..) not necessarily driven up by 'tipping', but other factors also. In China the crackdown made things much riskier for girls and hence need more compensation for the risk. Also the strength of the RMB didn't help. In Thailand, the sheer amount of tourists, including emerging middle-classes such as Russians, Indians, Arabs, and mainland Chinese which in recent years start to travel, immensely increase demand while supply remain constant. Sauna places respond by lowering service times and quality. Freelancers respond increased their prices but also lowering GFE service. This is the result of Globalisation.

Since i've started visiting JKT, I haven't seen any any real major price increases (there have been minor price increases in Alexis , and maybe Classic has a tiny one), but the biggest increase is at Freelancer place like CJs which is mostly foreigners and businessmen who don't care about market price. When i first went to CJs i would get girls for 700k! (with some sweet talking) but now i think that would be impossible. Anyways, prices are always delicate in any market, and we need to be mindful of it if we want to preserve it.
Old 16-08-2017, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I know many mid-class Indonesian who are stingy with tipping. Goto Classic Hotel and only tip 50,000k rp. Even some bro here mention tip 20,000k. They even goto Alexis/Malio sometime and only tip 100k max and don't care about girls black face.

I venture to guess that the massive price increase in other countries (China, Thailand etc..) not necessarily driven up by 'tipping', but other factors also. In China the crackdown made things much riskier for girls and hence need more compensation for the risk. Also the strength of the RMB didn't help. In Thailand, the sheer amount of tourists, including emerging middle-classes such as Russians, Indians, Arabs, and mainland Chinese which in recent years start to travel, immensely increase demand while supply remain constant. Sauna places respond by lowering service times and quality. Freelancers respond increased their prices but also lowering GFE service. This is the result of Globalisation.

Since i've started visiting JKT, I haven't seen any any real major price increases (there have been minor price increases in Alexis , and maybe Classic has a tiny one), but the biggest increase is at Freelancer place like CJs which is mostly foreigners and businessmen who don't care about market price. When i first went to CJs i would get girls for 700k! (with some sweet talking) but now i think that would be impossible. Anyways, prices are always delicate in any market, and we need to be mindful of it if we want to preserve it.
Price increased at tease ... iirc its almost on par with malio now

Sidetrack abit.. the worst increase I've seen so far is in KL ktvs... PRC all asking for ridiculous prices.. which one can easily get malaysian chinese FL for overnight.
Old 16-08-2017, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post

Sidetrack abit.. the worst increase I've seen so far is in KL ktvs... PRC all asking for ridiculous prices.. which one can easily get malaysian chinese FL for overnight.
I haven't been to Tease in awhile. Last i heard it was nearly $10 nett for an LD there after SC Maybe someone can confirm if true.

As for KL, not surprised the China Gals price increase in lieu of commensurate mainland prices. However, it is a bargain for Thai girls there, can get for under 200 MYR (1500Thb) on many FL sites, where can get same value in Thailand?
Old 16-08-2017, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

KL is a great place for ST, the variety is super... however come to overnight... it sucks....
Old 16-08-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I haven't been to Tease in awhile. Last i heard it was nearly $10 nett for an LD there after SC Maybe someone can confirm if true.

As for KL, not surprised the China Gals price increase in lieu of commensurate mainland prices. However, it is a bargain for Thai girls there, can get for under 200 MYR (1500Thb) on many FL sites, where can get same value in Thailand?
Last I went there in June... one LD 65k... if add tax etc probably close to 100k? And i think the ++ tax also increased to 30% ? I remember it used to be about 20% or 22%?

What I understand is... the PRC girls they work ktv freelance (not working permanent at any ktv), and they just unanimously jack up the price due to weak ringgit, big spenders or laundering etc. and quality is usually just so-so. I believe if you pay the same price in mainland china, you can at least get someone much better.

Anyway, shall not digress further. Enjoy while it lasts.
Old 16-08-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXLCat View Post
KL is a great place for ST, the variety is super... however come to overnight... it sucks....
There is Beach club, and Thai and regular nightclubs. At least drinks are cheaper than Indonesia, and many places just good for laid back drinking.

Quote:
Last I went there in June... one LD 65k... if add tax etc probably close to 100k? And i think the ++ tax also increased to 30% ? I remember it used to be about 20% or 22%?
Yes, Emporium ++ is 30% which is too much compared to higher tier places like Alexis and Malio. Unfortunately, the girl selection here usually does not justify this price. Not long ago, I paid about $25sgd nett (150k + 50k water + 30% sc)just to look at the spa girls, have a water, and leave quite disappointed at the selection of 12 girls at the time which appeared no better than some Classic Girls. In fact, for only $10 more i could have had a ST with a girl at Classic.
Old 16-08-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
We must thank naemlo for offering this premium hold hand serwit.
Now his business getting bigger as extend to even more ASEAN countries liao!

So far I know it's available for the following countries.

Cambodia
Indonesia
Thailand
Vietnam
Thanks for promoting my USD 1k premium service. Currently only available as mentioned. Thanks for all the support.
Old 16-08-2017, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:

Yes, Emporium ++ is 30% which is too much compared to higher tier places like Alexis and Malio. Unfortunately, the girl selection here usually does not justify this price. Not long ago, I paid about $25sgd nett (150k + 50k water + 30% sc)just to look at the spa girls, have a water, and leave quite disappointed at the selection of 12 girls at the time which appeared no better than some Classic Girls. In fact, for only $10 more i could have had a ST with a girl at Classic.
Empo spa can be hit or miss.... my recent best find was a 19 y.o syt there. No complaints
Old 16-08-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster

Arrow Jakarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by laguy View Post
OTOH, some regularly complain, both privately and on some non-Asian forums, about men from certain Asian countries overtipping, not requiring decent service, and patronizing places that keep raising prices, particularly in Bangkok. So maybe some perspective is in order.
When I say "American Style Spender/Tipper" it's meant as a general comment on such a segment of people because this tipping culture originates from America.

See below for definition.

Quote:
TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

*American Style Spender/Tipper:
A person/mongerer that disrupts the market/going price by overpaying for goods and services.

*Big Cannon Soldier:
A person/mongerer that is not what he described himself to be and often with an obnoxious attitude.

*Extra Sprayer:
A person/mongerer that performs a task repeatedly or seeks answer from as many different sources as possible due to kiasu/kiasi mentality.

*Fab 5:
A man's best friend in times of loneliness especially late at night.

*Korean Superstar:
A person/mongerer that boasts of his conquest of bedding females with minimal or no monetary outlay. In most times he likens his attractiveness similar to celebrities such as Andy Lau or Brad Pitt.

*Lazy Spoon Feeder:
A person/mongerer that comes on the internet to demand for quick answers whereby the info is actually readily available by researching online.

*WeChat Gambler:
A person/mongerer that likes to roll the dice and source for sex via social meda apps. Even though it has been statistically proven that the house will win 9/10 times!
And to be fair Malaysians/Singaporeans are the current market spoilers in SEA region.
Once stepped out of the plane suddenly become instant 3D/2N Millionaire.

Quote:
Sauna places respond by lowering service times and quality. Freelancers respond increased their prices but also lowering GFE service. This is the result of Globalisation.
Yes many Soapy Massage Parlours reduced the service time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXLCat View Post
You also ACE or SOS regular?
When you go ACE see if you can spot Mole ZeDong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Thanks for promoting my USD 1k premium service. Currently only available as mentioned. Thanks for all the support.
Always a pleasure!

Please open one serwit centre at Mongla, Myanmar hahaha.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 16-08-2017 at 01:49 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1