The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MCPeachBlossom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Miss geylang teen 2018 (dedicated to Tian Tian)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Boring day in BKK and nothing else better to do mah
Anytime you're bored you're welome to have your face bitch slapped by me. Still operating in the same old way and don't know that punters are only interested in WLs, not your fucking knowledge on GL rules. Don't jealous as fuck rush into my thread and beg me to reveal how other houses get young WLs leh.

Maybe you can ask cheebye kia to set up a thread for you to show off your AV knowledge since you bored. Or since you so clever, you can post the passport of all the 1612 WLs online for verification of their age. Fucker, seriously how old are you? Up to now still taking this forum at face value and making a fuss.

As for those fellas who worry about anti vice, please la. You think they are as stupid as doomas? There is a thread here on raw and several members have openly declared they raw with the WL. That is not allowed hor.

Doomas, Qiqi blowjob got condom or not since you so scared anti-vice? Anti-vice rule is covered BJ. So since you like to follow rules so much, can I help you say 1612 all the WLs covered BJ?

Wake the fuck up la GONG TAO. Spend more time writing your FR instead of showing off your fucking stupidity. You better clarify all the 1612 WLs give covered BJ or 1612 will suffer penalties.

You finished with your stupid talk and showing off your AV knowledge?

Last edited by MCPeachBlossom; 20-10-2018 at 06:02 PM.
Old 20-10-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Happened before a few years ago in 1431. One whore whose age was actually 18 years but the doctored passport indicated 21 years old. She was eventually deported back to China not because that the authority found up her real age but because a samster here lodged a complain to AV against her for cheating his emotion when their relationship turned sour. It was obviously an ugly one-sided affair on the part of this guy. This samster is no longer active in this forum.
Cheated from a relationship .....
Old 20-10-2018, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
you actually bothered with him
Hey stupid, you're in my thread.
Old 20-10-2018, 08:06 PM
Samster

Seasoned punters with some intelligence tap into their experience no need to say much already worked out the likely explanation. I sent back a maid who I thought was hopelessly immature even though her undoctored passport checked out. Not confiming anything here.

Only a dumb cow and his dumb source are unable to think of more than 2 possibilities. You in GL so long but worse than a noob.

Doomas, nothing for AV to worry about here. Know a little bit of AV rule, keep to yourself. Don't show off you know a lot and end up a fucking joke. Try to avoid rushing to be a GONG TAO want to catch people flouting AV rules and it blow up in your face and backfired. 1612 WLs kam your lanjiao no condom, shiok or not?

I don't start useless threads to recommend WLs who have already gone back or nobody want to call for 2 months despite a lot of FRs. If you're a genuine punter, you would know I don't anyhow recommend WLs and have no problem with me. Cockroaches fuck off pls.
Old 20-10-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
lusty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCPeachBlossom View Post
You have to be referring to what I wrote. So what I said was she was prettier than the old guards and service is green. You agree she is very sweet. Are you saying her service is actually solid?
I wouldn’t say solid but good enough for me to tip her. She has nice hair and very polite.. bottom slightly heavy for a petite girl but some bros may like a bigger butt.
Overall, slightly above average
RTF : 50/50 for me.

Last edited by lusty; 21-10-2018 at 03:02 PM.
Old 21-10-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 19
shawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud of

I won't say it's impossible to have a 18yo. seriously milk powder could be faked. what else couldn't be done? Anyway one of them also offer slippery experience at the right price.... maybe all 3....
Old 21-10-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_mib View Post
I won't say it's impossible to have a 18yo. seriously milk powder could be faked. what else couldn't be done? Anyway one of them also offer slippery experience at the right price.... maybe all 3....
It's not impossible to get a forged 18 years old here but anything coming from this clown just can't get any real
Old 21-10-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wild fire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros out there, I had not go down to G land for very very long time due to back injury. Now me recover and want to release some shot. Any bro out there kind enough to recommend some pretty SYT looker. I more into looks. Thanks in advance
Old 21-10-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
It's not impossible to get a forged 18 years old here but anything coming from this clown just can't get any real
You suck cheebye kia's cock until your brain has turned mushy.

Last edited by MCPeachBlossom; 21-10-2018 at 06:06 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1