The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

is it?
this month is littered of long weekend public holiday for us malaysian
i have to wait till next week so that i don't face with stiff competition
Old 23-09-2017, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

First of all, thanks bro Kengng for recommending the driver. Very responsible dependable. You know it why as you read on.

Kinda of SOP. First ferry reached. Change money. Visit villa. Choose girl and bring out. Lunch. Buy groceries. Check in to Paradise. Bang. Bang again. Tea break. Bang again. Dinner. Bang again. Supper. Bang again. Girl sleep. Reccee nearby alone. Sleep. Wake up. Girl went off. Hotel breakfast. Massage... ... ...

Choosing girl wasnt complicated at all. We did it just on the very first villa. Went in Villa no1. Driver spoke to mms about my requirement. Mms then picked a young girl out. Young but definitely not a looker however looked rather bubbly and jolly. Most importantly, driver confirmed again with the girl that my requirements should be met. Paid and here we go! Didnt bother to check out other villas. In the car, again, driver reminded the girl on my requirement.

Girl-
Girl was indeed very bubbly and jolly. Smile and laugh so much. Watch HK movie without subtitle also can laugh alot. Thou a non-looker, her service made it up. In the bathtub she would take out a scrub and scrub my whole body. Not picky with food. Short but good suction bbbj. She would do it on intervals thou short ones. Accomodating and flexible, thou not a good cowgirl. Sometimes initiative. Moans. Tight. Too bad i missed my morning bang as we both overslept. We woke up when she received a call at 645am and had to rush off. But understandable, I knew she was dead tired as she snored hahahaa.

Food-
Love the Kedai Kopi satay near Balai View Hotel. Their sauce damn power! But spaghetti there wasnt good.
Prefer the BKT along the road rather than the one opp Paradise. Dabao 2x packet dry one back to SG.
Had an ayam burger + soto ayam for supper just nearby of Paradise. Quite shiork.

Massage-
Famxxx Massage. Totally clean massage. This one i highly recommended. This is one of the best comparing to even Thai. The shop is along the BKT stretch with afew eateries. Clean, cooling and dim ambience. I would describe the aunty as a therapist or a physician rather than just a masseur. Had an hour full body massage + an hour foot reflexology. What I can say is... precise... accurate... strong! All the points you always hoped the masseur would massage when sometimes they missed it... this aunty just covered everywhere you would wanted in a clean massage, you will just think i should tip her well! However for the who wanted to relax and just enjoy the massage, this is not for you. This is kinda hardcore one. Especially recommended for anyone who has neck and shoulder problems like me. The Chinese physician in SG charged sgd30-40 for a 20min rub. She did the same. Somehow i knew it she was good when she managed to identify and feel the little sore on my neck and said here have problem. She then changed to medical oil.

Overall very satisfied trip! Thanks again Bro Kengng. Please kindly let the driver know also I appreciate very much his excellent service.

Last edited by Gem08; 23-09-2017 at 09:21 PM.
Old 23-09-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
First of all, thanks bro Kengng for recommending the driver. Very responsible dependable. You know it why as you read on.
Bro nothing to thank.
Just sharing.
I worry his service not up to your standard so I did follow up with him few times.
Balai taste is different from your AC.
But just try it out lo.
Cheers.
Old 23-09-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 19
Tyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to behold

Today not many girls left(morning ferry leh) but I am quite lucky found a big boobs girl. Eventhough her service wise not as good as last 1(quite green) but very accommodating smoke or drink also ask permission more like a obeidient girlfriend. Super shy pee also lock the door damn cute. I tell her say what for when we fk she already like peeing.....
Old 23-09-2017, 09:18 PM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Bro nothing to thank.
Just sharing.
I worry his service not up to your standard so I did follow up with him few times.
Balai taste is different from your AC.
But just try it out lo.
Cheers.
Hahaha i very easy one. throw me with the girl in the hotel then i wont disturb him liao. I like to walk around and explore alone. next call to him will be in the next morning going back. Even IF the girl chud pattern i knew driver already did his job very well.
Old 23-09-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster

kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyral View Post
Today not many girls left(morning ferry leh) but I am quite lucky found a big boobs girl. Eventhough her service wise not as good as last 1(quite green) but very accommodating smoke or drink also ask permission more like a obeidient girlfriend. Super shy pee also lock the door damn cute. I tell her say what for when we fk she already like peeing.....
Bro Tyral. Good to try few girls instead stick to one.
At least you will know who is better.
Did you go to fresh beer pub?
Go there play darts listen song.
Old 23-09-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Hahaha i very easy one. throw me with the girl in the hotel then i wont disturb him liao. I like to walk around and explore alone. next call to him will be in the next morning going back. Even IF the girl chud pattern i knew driver already did his job very well.
I need to make sure everything move smoothly.
So will you explode again? Or Balai is out compare to AC?
Just curious.
Old 23-09-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

Tyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro Tyral. Good to try few girls instead stick to one.
At least you will know who is better.
Did you go to fresh beer pub?
Go there play darts listen song.
No, leh bro. Just eat dinner go back hotel fk rest watch TV and plan to fk again before we sleep. Old man style.

I just went out w her to buy her dessert martabak like our mutabak but with a lot of condense milk, chocolate rice and shit load of margerine. Not bad in taste. At the food centre near KFC.
Old 23-09-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
I need to make sure everything move smoothly.
So will you explode again? Or Balai is out compare to AC?
Just curious.
Yes bro definitely I will explode in balai again! Think I can even skip the villa visit and entrust driver to assist in arranging a girl. 😂
I will also go back for the massage therapy session, bkt and satay.
Old 24-09-2017, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Bro Gem08,

Great FR!

How many shots? I saw many bangs... 😂
Old 24-09-2017, 08:20 AM
Samster

Short FR for my 1st day. I shall not write the same SOP on travel again just the direct FR.

Nama: Final Countdown minus the L and Countdown

Looks:6/10 not ugly type

Body: 5/10 acceptable by my standard I have very low standard for body and face. Plump body is not an issue for me since I can eat baby elephant/hippo like a black hole also.

Boobs: 9/10 solid D+s slightly firm but upon kneading can feel the softness with no scars or artificial substance. I suck like no tomorrow best for boob lover even win natsxxxx hahaha

GFE: 3/10 sex wise she score almost zero but other things she very polite and well manners keep on ask for permission for the smaller things. But I am not here to get a wife but get a good fk. She sleep the whole afternoon, nevermind. Bloody hell sleep at 0930pm in the night after only 1 shot.

Paint: 3/10 As usual like most girls she cannot take my painting; no good opponent for Picasso haiz.... Only let me did it on the 1st fk session for 3mins. Wet like leaking tap.

FJ: 3/10 some position she dun do cowgirl was less than 1 min if not because she wet like pissing I will give her 2. Not loose cb score 1 point. Sound effect not so good also not Hi Fidelity audio......only did 2 times with her not even morning fuck.

Tips: Nearly 400k including all the stuff she ask me to buy. Felt cheated buy so many things for her though can have good service in the end also like crap.

RTF: Never will. I rather try my luck with other big boobs in balai so far this is even worse than my Batam exp as a soloist last time. One of my most exp fuck in Indonesia. Now wait for my regular cewek to come and F the hell out of her.

Last edited by Tyral; 24-09-2017 at 08:34 AM.
Old 24-09-2017, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Bro Gem08,

Great FR!

Less than 3 shots means a failure to him la.. his LJ need at least 5,6 times to soften down!!!
He always make sure he will make full use of what he offer!!! So don't worry of him..
Old 24-09-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyral View Post
Short FR for my 1st day. I shall not write the same SOP on travel again just the direct FR.

Nama: Final Countdown minus the L and Countdown

Looks:6/10 not ugly type

Body: 5/10 acceptable by my standard I have very low standard for body and face. Plump body is not an issue for me since I can eat baby elephant/hippo like a black hole also.

Boobs: 9/10 solid D+s slightly firm but upon kneading can feel the softness with no scars or artificial substance. I suck like no tomorrow best for boob lover even win natsxxxx hahaha

GFE: 3/10 sex wise she score almost zero but other things she very polite and well manners keep on ask for permission for the smaller things. But I am not here to get a wife but get a good fk. She sleep the whole afternoon, nevermind. Bloody hell sleep at 0930pm in the night after only 1 shot.

Paint: 3/10 As usual like most girls she cannot take my painting; no good opponent for Picasso haiz.... Only let me did it on the 1st fk session for 3mins. Wet like leaking tap.

FJ: 3/10 some position she dun do cowgirl was less than 1 min if not because she wet like pissing I will give her 2. Not loose cb score 1 point. Sound effect not so good also not Hi Fidelity audio......only did 2 times with her not even morning fuck.

Tips: Nearly 400k including all the stuff she ask me to buy. Felt cheated buy so many things for her though can have good service in the end also like crap.

RTF: Never will. I rather try my luck with other big boobs in balai so far this is even worse than my Batam exp as a soloist last time. One of my most exp fuck in Indonesia. Now wait for my regular cewek to come and F the hell out of her.
felt dejavu
i wonder what could make them that tired
i had somewhat similar experience too
Old 24-09-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Bro Tyral,

Sorry to hear of your experience.

Balai usually gives better service than this, hope your next trip will be a better one.

Bro jimfairy,

Yeah, he has lots of bullets as far as I know, maybe reloadibg his bullets 1 by 1 now..

Bro beardbastard,

The milfs that I took usually sleep alot during day and snores even.
Old 24-09-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Bro Gem08,

Great FR!

Hahahaa... Every bang there means 1 count. 😁 Total for that trip 5 bangs... However missed the precious morning bang.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1