The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 14-11-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 20
joe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Lol. Indeed my review is already gone
Old 14-11-2018, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 7
tcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Had A wonderful Tarma Session with Oil+Namcha (Vip888)

Oil is Very Friendly and speaks good English.

Namcha is really tall and young, playful.

Damage: $260/90/2

Worth it.

Both are Soild girls.
Already cannot remember whose BBBJ better lol coz I am already in trance.
Would love to RTF Oil before she leaves. My type
Bros opting for tarma options can seriously consider these pair.
Old 14-11-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 11
Gig3 is one of the Best!Gig3 is one of the Best!Gig3 is one of the Best!

Looking to book May from ClubVergin later tonight.

First time gonna try this stable. Don't see much fr, anybody has any bad experience?
Old 14-11-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

The warnings are clear in this sub-forum, yet the heros fall prey.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 14-11-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

u all very bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post

Pierre.
Old 14-11-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 846 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120094 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Bowlin from TeeRukLover
Look: 8 /10 Actual person looks alot prettier
Body: 9 / 10 0 fats, 1.65m Tall and nice butt
Cath Bath: 8 / 10 Neck and nipple
Boobs: 10 / 10. Natural Big B with firm and nice shape. Most beautiful boobs I seen so far for Thai
Skin: Light Tan and very Smooth Skin, no tattoo
BBBJ: 9 / 10. One of the best covering whole shaft and tried to DT. Keep caressing the balls which I like.
Painting: 8 / 10. Clean shave pussy and very cut looking
Fingering: 8 / 10. Very Wet
CIM: 0/10 N.A. Requested but was rejected
French: 5/10 Light Kisses only
GFE: 9 / 10 Always Smiling and trying to please
RTM: Mostly likely before she goes back due to her GFE and beautiful shaped boobs. Very addictive boobs and cannot keep my hands off it.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 14-11-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
0o0cash0o0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post

Pierre.
Bro can link me to the sub-forum?
Thanks in advance
Old 14-11-2018, 04:12 PM

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
juzbonku29 is Cool - loads of Potential

I hope July 2019 come soon and all the good one come back sg... long long time no great great bonk..

It said: “The trial will continue from August 1 through July 31, 2019.”

Source: link
Old 14-11-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 8
MasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to behold

Cherie Teeruklover
Date: 12/11/2018
Time: 1pm

A very nice and sweet girl as posted in ad.

Tanner than pics posted but overall good as usual.

Great cheerful attitude throughout session and lots of cuddles and hugs and kisses.

French during action and her soft horny moans is definitely a turn-on.

Can speak minimal English and GFE is great. Not a time watcher.

1 more session before she return to thailand on the 17th.

Last edited by MasterPenguin; 14-11-2018 at 04:59 PM.
Old 14-11-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
gibgib deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gig3 View Post
Looking to book May from ClubVergin later tonight.

First time gonna try this stable. Don't see much fr, anybody has any bad experience?
Wanted to try her tomorrow too. Please share your FR good sir
Old 14-11-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
jonash1984 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsomeboi View Post
After the last unforgettable sexzion with wiwi from exotica den
Today had another crazily hot tarma with wiwi and kiwi...
it is my first time have a tarma sexxion

It is to my surprise that wiwi would still remember me and our last session last week. A very warm welcome from both wiwi and kiwi! *sawadee kaa!!!

It makes me not sure who to focus on. The old girlfriend or the new 36D kiwi!
And i decided to go with the flow and see what these girls have in their stocking..

Upon coming into the clean and neat room. Wiwi came to me whispered into my ears. *i missed you. Thank you for coming back again.. her sweet and gentle voice still reminicising in my mind till now..
while i am trying to focus on wiwi. Here comes the all natural 36D boobs from the other side grabbing my arm to her waist and started frenching..

All their 4 hours starting to run around my body and wiwi is going down south looking for her lolipop. After that kiwi went down for the balls. 2 tongues fighting for the trophy.. this is totally heaven!

After awhile. They bring me to the showers and prepared the die die must try thing. 2x cat showering me! Massage / soapy / sexy / steamy.. i not sure how to express that feeling that having a 36D doing a titsfk while frenching with wiwi. I wish i could have 2 more hands that time.. well this is totally superb!! I was thinking who should i give my 1st shot to? Girlfriend or 36D ??

Before i can think of who to give. Wiwi give herself a deepthroat while kiwi is on my nipples and with her natural big boobs on my face.. smooth like silk. Big like mango. Soft like mashmellow!!! ... and i give up my first shot again to wiwi.. she took them all in her mouth and started licking...

After that they give me a btb from front and back. 4 boobs on my body at once!!
Then brought me to the bed and massaged me. Felt like a king with 2 hot ladies in both arms! 1 grabing my dick the other play the balls like a tacobell.. 2 different boobs to play with. And have a 3 way frenching which leads to the triangle battle!!

Caps on and ready to go. Kiwi riding while having the painting session with wiwi and they are frenching on top!! Wow!! /\. The sweetness from wiwi is surely came from her tight pussy that get wet easily.

After the triangle.. we went on the centipede style. Im dogging wiwi and she is painting kiwi. And her big boobs is dancing on the bed!!
And soon enough i give in to the huge boobs seduction and cum on her boobs..

Just to let all bros out there.. tarma is really a very wonderful sexperience. I will definitely come again....
Bro. They do double bj? And 3way frenching ? They can french with each other ah? Thanks! Super keen in lesbo tarmas
Old 14-11-2018, 05:08 PM

This kimchi good

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncletommy View Post
Short FR. Rushing to work now..
Soda(Silkstockings)

Looks: 9/10 (Pics accurate if u like this look means u like)
Body: 9/10 (All Natural. Her boobs and ass Solid. Slight meaty nice to pump)
Boobs: 8/10 (Natural C-D. Soft and nice sensitive nipples)
Catbath: 8/10 (She knows how to work. No rush and hardworking)
Frenching:8/10 (No problem with frenching)
BBBJ/CIM: 8/10 (Good suction. Did not resist when I wanted CIM. Unload into her mouth)
FJ: 10/10 (Took on different positions. She's easily wet when fingered. And she's real 22yo so maybe explains why still juicy below lol... No need KY.)
RTF: Yes

Location in the East Nice big Individual Rooms with fresh towels.
Saw BeeBee along my way out. Slim and pettie and the way she Hi to me is telling me 'Come fuck me the next time' lol.
Definitely in my bonk list.
Old 14-11-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 22
kang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
LoverFortress Isabella :

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=707059

Some FRs for her already on her thread.

If don't mind the small boobs and dark tan, she's worth her $100/2 price. Told her straight off that I wanted to have massage with FJ package and she happily obliged. Started with a long BBBJ with varied pattern, then 69 to return her favour before cap on, shot once and then enjoy the semi-pro skill massage till almost the full time. Though she had a customer right after me (saw her hp msg), no cutting corner and timing.

In the final shower, little bro started waking up again when she soaped it and she laughed and told me why never book longer slot, why fuck so long for 1st shot

No ORD mood either though she is going back real soon, 1 or 2 day's time if I heard correctly. Excellent budget bonk!

Her service leve really solid!
Old 14-11-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Draco8421 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by juzbonku29 View Post
I hope July 2019 come soon and all the good one come back sg... long long time no great great bonk..

It said: “The trial will continue from August 1 through July 31, 2019.”

Source: link
Doesnt this mean more girls coming to sg instead of tw?????
Old 14-11-2018, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco8421 View Post
Doesnt this mean more girls coming to sg instead of tw?????
Ok. FYI. Because tw open for Thai coming in for 30 days. Now trial for 14days. And the rate there is like this $$/1/30 and fls like it. Fast for them and if can 15 min clear one customer. not like sg $$/2/90 like that. Which some FLs tw goner tell me too that tw better than sg for FLs...

The moment tw open for them...if i notice all the good one lost in sg like last time siamangel(no more) have good one like poppi etc etc and in other stable all gone...

So... if next year tw stop thai coming in...those good FLs don’t like sg go tw de...cannot go tw anymore then where the FLs will go leh~

I hope all bro have great bonk soon, last time the great bonk days is like too many until you don’t know which to start first.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1