The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2018, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future
For me still App**, Yu** and Ah M** previously from FC. Been following them everywhere they went to. Once 3 all in the same joint but now split again but still pretty close with one another.
Chemistry and comfort grow over the years that is hard to find with other better looking younger syt. Do have some really good service syt ml but they did not manage to stay here for long.
Best part the 3 of them from different age group. So depend on ur urge for that horny day
Old 28-03-2018, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 7
jiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Who is your favorite legendary ML

For a good read. Miss those ml
Old 28-03-2018, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 16
ahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkness View Post
Snow from prinsep st. Tall malaysian who gave the best ar and cim. Now no more such gem who can give such service.
yea i miss her too! anyone know where is she now?
Old 28-03-2018, 04:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
casecase is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
For me still App**, Yu** and Ah M** previously from FC. Been following them everywhere they went to. Once 3 all in the same joint but now split again but still pretty close with one another.
Chemistry and comfort grow over the years that is hard to find with other better looking younger syt. Do have some really good service syt ml but they did not manage to stay here for long.
Best part the 3 of them from different age group. So depend on ur urge for that horny day
Bro, could please share any of them? Really appreciated.
Old 28-03-2018, 04:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -925 / Power: 0
Naruto-Kun Naruto-Kun Naruto-Kun Naruto-Kun Naruto-Kun Naruto-Kun Naruto-Kun Naruto-Kun

For me its gotta be:

JJ from Bugis HC
May from Bugis HC
Cat from Bugis HC
Yoko from Youth HC
Yuki from Leisure HC
Sky from Casablanca
Old 28-03-2018, 10:44 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto-Kun View Post
For me its gotta be:

JJ from Bugis HC
May from Bugis HC
Cat from Bugis HC
Yoko from Youth HC
Yuki from Leisure HC
Sky from Casablanca
Sky from Casablanca is one legend with no horse run service!

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 30-03-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

Geraldine from Aiko and Casanova
Old 30-03-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
lssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nokia from Galaxy HC.

Therefore, do not point the finger at me if you experienced otherewise to what I had experienced.
Old 31-03-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 17
behemoth is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbehemoth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

there's this Estee who used to work near Chinatown, schoolgirl attire during massage, shower together as well

when doing the head massage, use her thighs to kiap ur head with the skirt over ur head

that was more than 5 years ago liao, steam
Old 01-04-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Mine is Helen from 743.
Hope she'd be back soon.
Old 02-04-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
korokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mine is Annie from DFZZ last time. She moved around to various places after that. Big big big natural melons and top top HDLY.
Old 02-04-2018, 01:02 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Joanne from Orchard Towers

Same position for wild cat and sound effects is

Star aka Annie from Orchard Towers
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 02-04-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
Blooberry86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto-Kun View Post
For me its gotta be:

JJ from Bugis HC
May from Bugis HC
Cat from Bugis HC
Yoko from Youth HC
Yuki from Leisure HC
Sky from Casablanca
Yuki from Leisure HC , dont know now where she go , miss her
Old 02-04-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

I believe all our fav ML is all about the right kind of chemistry with the ML instead of the GQ they provide. Katie from Hara for me.

I really like the way she massage. Soothing and relaxing. We could chit chat freely also and she will caress me gently until I fall asleep when she see that I don’t have enough rest. The joint don’t require us to wear pants, so it’s airy there. She also throw in free “prostate care” without the need to pay for it. For the value added service, she knows how I like it done without me reminding her.

Too bad she have left the shore.
Old 02-04-2018, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 15
chineselover is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchineselover is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchineselover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For me will be Michelle Geng from Orchid SPA (Jurong). Enjoyed her massage. No hanky panky, pure strong massage. Too bad she’ll no longer in Orchid.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread