The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
user1

Old 04-10-2015, 07:15 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 24
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Men's Plus-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solution.

Recent Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedumar View Post
Got a bottle of Mens+ & P-spray thru mail. Glad they arrived on time before my session. One thing I realised about the spray is that my dick doesnt feel numb. I actually have feeling when i bonking away. This is different from other delay sprays. As for the M+, I took half as recommended by TS, it is actually sufficient for me. Very minimum side effect (almost nothing) and works well. Worth the buy. Highly recommended products!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by funnies View Post
Really power... Got it on Friday from seller and used it yesterday night. Dick was so hard that my gf was shocked and commented something is wrong with you today. Took me long time to cum until gf complain down there pain.

Only downside whole body become very hot that my gf think I'm running an fever and sick. Maybe due to a long day and I only used it at night.

All in all good product... Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zack1 View Post
thanks to Vendor, took from him on PH last wed.
hmm..had 1/2 pill then, slowly can feel the build up. Bro became sensitive less than one hr
Absolute best, managed to last very long with partner
had another half in the evening, another round...better results
no noticeable side effects...easier erection, till the next morning.

going to get the spray next.

try to believe bros... cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by saigonsiow View Post
I like the kamagra jelly for normal activity. The dosage is not too high and hence no side effect for me.

I use mens+ only when I am going for marathon sex. One pill kills all gals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Black View Post
Was given a sample when I went to purchase something else n its amazing. Works wonders n full hard erections followed by faster recovery after you ejaculated. Just AMAZING! Highly recommended for bros not having a full on erection.
Old 04-10-2015, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Firstblood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am interested in the product . Please pm how to purchase.

Thank you.
Old 04-10-2015, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
Suci is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSuci is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suci View Post
Went to get a bottle yest. Instructions were given so I followed them when I tried it last night.

Took half a pill awhile later after dinner and within half an hour can feel my bro being more "alive". Was with my partner so we started making out. Erections are definitely MUCH harder than usual. Sex was slightly longer than usual.

After cumming, had a smoke and usually that's the end of me but my partner was fooling around with me Abit and another erection came. I felt it gettin harder and harder as she sucked on it n play with it with her tongue. So soon we had sex. She commented that she can feel a "FULLER" penis inside her and she liked it. Nonetheless, she was turned on by this and was much wetter than her usual self.

Overall it was a very pleasant experience. I didn't feel much side effects though I was told that some people will experience some slight side effects. Will definitely continue using it to enjoy my sex more.
Tried the new formula. Just as good if not better. Took half yesterday evening n up till now, still can a hard on easily with very hard dick. Effects take longer time to wear off I guess. Really good for marathon sessions.

Highly recommended!
Old 04-10-2015, 01:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LouisEdi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MensPlus View Post
Some reviews from our sextified bros!!!
Hi, am interested, please message me. Thanks
Old 04-10-2015, 01:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LouisEdi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, am interested, please message me. Thanks
Old 04-10-2015, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 13
ArmadaE is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArmadaE is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArmadaE is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just PM u. Awaiting your reply.
Old 04-10-2015, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 15
CiDeR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCiDeR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suci View Post
Tried the new formula. Just as good if not better. Took half yesterday evening n up till now, still can a hard on easily with very hard dick. Effects take longer time to wear off I guess. Really good for marathon sessions.

Highly recommended!
Definitely last longer now.
Old 04-10-2015, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 9
KopiOPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKopiOPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just received my package yesterday. Hope to try out soon.
Old 05-10-2015, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
KL33 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKL33 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Think will have to give this a try. Pls pm me the ctc TS. Thanks.
Old 05-10-2015, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
MaiHowLian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KopiOPeng View Post
Just received my package yesterday. Hope to try out soon.
Don't forget to post review
Old 05-10-2015, 07:09 AM
Samster (A)

MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

PM us now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedumar View Post
Got a bottle of Mens+ & P-spray thru mail. Glad they arrived on time before my session. One thing I realised about the spray is that my dick doesnt feel numb. I actually have feeling when i bonking away. This is different from other delay sprays. As for the M+, I took half as recommended by TS, it is actually sufficient for me. Very minimum side effect (almost nothing) and works well. Worth the buy. Highly recommended products!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by funnies View Post
Really power... Got it on Friday from seller and used it yesterday night. Dick was so hard that my gf was shocked and commented something is wrong with you today. Took me long time to cum until gf complain down there pain.

Only downside whole body become very hot that my gf think I'm running an fever and sick. Maybe due to a long day and I only used it at night.

All in all good product... Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpoolreds88 View Post
Owe Bro a review.

I plan a night out with my gal in Changi Village Hotel last weekend. So a very good time to try out the new pill. After usual stuffs ie makan & boozing, we headed back to our rented love nest just before midnight. The night started when she came out of shower with a Army singlet (which I bought for her in E-mart) and cute little panty. The sight of it immediately made my didi stands.

The hardness reached to the maximum when we are stroking each other under the blanket while watching TV. We stroked till she's in the mood and hell broke loose. We had 3 sextifying rounds. Best part is my didi still managed to erect in the morning. So in the end, one more round before breakfast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason33 View Post
Thank you Bro MensPlus for the recommendation of this magical pill...no regrets!

Very happy with the effect...super strong hard rod within 1 hour. After taking it, my wife can also tell the difference in our sex life.
Now can even go for 2nd shot in 1 hour...really no horse-run

This shiok-a-do feeling is unimaginable...just like Super-Man!
Old 05-10-2015, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Counting down n looking forward to my weekly fun with my mistress once again n never fail to cum in to 6c6c n support support too wishes u guys has a good time too

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 05-10-2015, 03:26 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Counting down n looking forward to my weekly fun with my mistress once again n never fail to cum in to 6c6c n support support too wishes u guys has a good time too
Damn lucky to have ur weekly rendevouz.
Old 05-10-2015, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MensPlus View Post
Damn lucky to have ur weekly rendevouz.
Today appt sudden call off due to something held up no choice hv to drink alot of water to wash out power effect

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4

Last edited by loneyheart; 05-10-2015 at 11:24 PM.
Old 05-10-2015, 10:00 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Today appt sudden call off due to something held up no choice hv to drink alot of water to wash our t power effect
Aiyo, wasted...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1