The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-04-2019, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
the thing about her is she adopt a more commercial approach after her popularity rises. still a nice lady without short-changed just less gfe.
Towards the end of her last stint her service levels dropped a lot.. A few Bros here touched on that..

She also lamented about business being bad or something?

Whatever it is, I sure as hell wanna feast on those buttocks again..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 21-04-2019, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Towards the end of her last stint her service levels dropped a lot.. A few Bros here touched on that..

She also lamented about business being bad or something?

Whatever it is, I sure as hell wanna feast on those buttocks again..
How do you feast on buttocks? Licking on her asshole or ass crack? Did feast on her pussy before, wasn't that bad.
Old 21-04-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma168 View Post
I seldom write review but this gal really deserves a good one.

Service is best i have ever tried. She excels in all areas: Looks, Figure, Service and GFE. Pretty face, 100% same as the pics. Being a lively girl, she brightens the mood setting the stage for ultimate enjoyment. Good skills and well mannered, easily one of the hottest babe at the place. All the services offered are top class. She can massage well and best is her teasing massage, simply divine, bros out there have to try to find out, lol. I left a very happy man, will RTM till she goes back!

Here is the link: https://sglonelyguy.org/jiu-er-massage/

Cheers and enjoy!!!!!
Welcome new promoter
Old 21-04-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Don't agree with your comment. There are many MLs offering fully nude services, with 69 HJ, BBBJ, painting and yet do not provide FJ at all.
this is a surprise coming from you
Old 21-04-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 9
jayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwasanoobonce View Post
what is the highest dmg/gifts/tips to unlock, how much are we willing to pay? i heard of $1000 before, i willing to pay $100 extra Max
Most of the ml who offer me xxx amt to unlock i will just jokingly push away the topic. It’s not really the amt to me, I think I probably spent a lot more rtm-ing to build up relationship points.

Maybe it’s my personal experience with my first regular ml a few years back, used to visit her weekly for the better part of a year. After quite a few sessions, managed to get her into th mood and hit jackpot

Like some bros said, unlocking differs from ml to ml, got some first time u go already quote u price (probably fl in disguise), got some you need to RTM 5-6 times. Got some you go 10+ times, buy chocs, buy presents, bring them to nice restaurants, kena KC gaogao, still no result.
Old 21-04-2019, 07:03 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarked View Post
Anyone got MR for these MLs?

Kelly
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=722166

Yoyo
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=715456

Cici (From North Korea??? Zhun bo... Wait Big Brother from the north jealous we steal their ger how)
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=705420

I also late to the party

Just curious, normally u bros visit MLs what topics you all chat? About sinkapore or 'dirty'/tease talk?
Talk cock lor....

All these three are fake photos

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 21-04-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 12
blackglass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

End of day.. even if u unlock anything, no need go online and Hao Lian.
If between u and her. Just give her some respect
Old 21-04-2019, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackglass View Post
End of day.. even if u unlock anything, no need go online and Hao Lian.
If between u and her. Just give her some respect
Agreed cos we don't unlock no supermodel or actresses. Not to belittle them but they're in this sex industry wat not princess.
Old 21-04-2019, 07:30 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
How do you feast on buttocks? Licking on her asshole or ass crack? Did feast on her pussy before, wasn't that bad.
Use your hands, fingers, mouth, and tongue lor and try everything imaginable in the book..

Let your primal instincts lead you to nirvana..

Old 21-04-2019, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 20
marct is one of the Best!marct is one of the Best!marct is one of the Best!
Any bro has Shanshan's wechat? Previously from Sg lonelyguy
Old 21-04-2019, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Those that know the truth won't tell at all, the truth will be buried with her departure. Those who are so eager to announce, might not know anything at all.

Anyway, we no need to be so KPO. Does this type of information makes any difference. Why talk behind the good MLs that you enjoy with so much, does it do anybody any good?

Just wish her all the best.
Agree with your sentence. I know this is TCSS forum.
But I noticed some go beyond that and are more bitchy and behave worst than woman. Thought only woman had 2 "mouths" only.
Guess I was wrong. LOL
Old 21-04-2019, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Agree with your sentence. I know this is TCSS forum.
But I noticed some go beyond that and are more bitchy and behave worst than woman. Thought only woman had 2 "mouths" only.
Guess I was wrong. LOL
Shots fired!

*Grabs popcorn and takes cover*

Old 21-04-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

No idea as well. But she seems to have re-surface.

https://sglonelyguy.org/yaoyao-massage/
Old 21-04-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
MR for Zhu Zhu (the non AP)

https://sglonelyguy.org/zhuzhu-massage/

Looks: 7/10. Looks more like photos, although skin discount a bit. The video doesn't do justice to her. Likeable and friendly, won't reject.

Body: 8/ 10 Not for the boob lovers, small but perky nips. But slim and enticing.

Massage: 8/10, Trained, can ask for harder if you want. Effort is definitely there and its really relaxing.

Sensual / HJ: 9/10, Very sensual, moans are super cute.

CIM: 9/10 very shiok as well.

GFE: 10/10
very thoughtful and pleasant, go there dont feel like leaving. lol.

Damage: $100

RTM: Already
This MR is surprisingly accurate except that the stated price is $80 and not more. This Jiangsu lass stays alone in a nicely discreet apartment and for me, her greatest strength is her sincere service attitude. Helps me get over the Laura blues as I visited her twice in two days - something I have hardly ever done before. Her pricing is really too low, so both times I tipped her another ten. The first time she looked genuinely surprised and even gave the money back to me. But of cos, I insisted. A great way to while away an hour... or two. I shall return!

Last edited by sgjoey; 22-04-2019 at 04:10 AM.
Old 21-04-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.org/amy-massage/

who commando already? looks sweet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1