The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2019, 06:37 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute
Re: my affair with my sis in law

really like your story ts... it's a nice read... share more soon please...
Old 21-04-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
magnolia08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 21-04-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
coldga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love this story bro, shall wait here for more installments.
Old 21-04-2019, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
PedegreePal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a beautiful thread. Please keep up the good effort!
Old 21-04-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
rab123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Very nice thread even if it was long years back
Old 23-04-2019, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 23-04-2019, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
denton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 23-04-2019, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 14
seowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I took over the T shirt and changed. Then J took one end of the sofa and I sat on the opposite end.

Perhaps its because I drove to pick J up without hesitating, me getting wet for her, the cool weather as it was still raining, or on a Friday night where things often get more chillax and lighthearted… or above all, was it my perseverance? We had a really great chit chat and what I would call as a catch up with a long-lost friend. We shared serious stuff, light moments and highlights in our lives for the last few years where we hardly contacted each other. We could laugh it off at times on musings in life and be very serious the next on our career path and progression. My conversation somehow led to a couple of funny moments during that few months we were together. J didn’t comment but laughed along. I make it a point to put it across to J that it is not to purposely remind her about our past; but to speak about it as something that is a part of our memories that nobody knows except the 2 of us. J just smiled and nodded lightly. I could really feel she was removing the barriers she has set for us. The conversation lasted long into the night and before we know it, it was past 2am. I was adamant not to overstay my welcome.

Me: I think I better go. You must be really tired

J: No im ok don’t worry

I could feel she don’t mind me staying a little more to chat.

Me: No, you better rest already. Further more you caught a bit of rain and was out in the chilly weather. But we have to do this much more often lah, come on! Don’t you agree? Especially Friday nights you know.. just chill out and unwind after a long week. Be it a movie or dinner, drinks or even like tonight, just over coffee.

J: yes

Me: I will hold you to what you say. But never mind, now I know where you stay. Even if you don’t invite me, I will self-invite myself and come over!

J: hahaha! Lets make it happen more often

As I make my way back to my car, I was grinning from ear to ear. What a change it has been! She was so willing to talk, much more candid and relaxed. And for sure sounded sincere that she wants to meet up more often.
Old 23-04-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 14
seowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Part 7
The courtship II

Over the course of the next 3-4 months, we didn’t get to meet as often as I had suggested. Sometimes because of work and other times, other commitments. But we did have a couple of dinners, one drink session, watched a midnight show, went for one late night jog even.. all on Fridays. It was very up lifting having gone through large long grey periods of my life alone. I felt there was a certain purpose and renewed meaning in my life, and I had something to look forward to, especially when Fridays are around the corner.

There was one particular Friday that we finally were able to meet up after not seeing each other for over 1 month, the longest we have been apart since that rainy Friday. J actually wanted to call off the meet up as it was already almost midnight by the time we were able to meet. But I pleaded with her because I was bored at home. I volunteered to go over her place to catch a movie. She reluctantly agreed in the end.

I reached her place and we had chatted for awhile before settling into the sofa for the show. Scrolling through the options, we settled on one. It wasn’t particularly interesting and perhaps J also had a long day… she dozed off. Not wanting her to sleep uncomfortably, I tapped her on the shoulder and woke her up.

Me: You go back to the bed and sleep properly. You must be really tired

J: im sorry. Really had a long day

Me: Go and sleep. The show is about to finish, and I want to catch the last part. I will switch everything off and leave on my own later

J agreed and made her way to bed. I finished the show shortly and as I rose to switch everything off, I walked over to J’s bedroom. She was sound asleep, her legs hugging on tightly to her bolster. I was so tempted to snuggle up beside her… to hug her and kiss her… but I knew that would have crossed the line. Its taken me so long and hard to be where we are now.. I do not want a moment of temptation to throw everything out of the window. I took a step back and sat at the sofa.. as I also didn’t want to leave her side at the same time. I decided to sleep on her sofa and to find an excuse that I was too tired to drive home when we wake up the next day.

Needless to say, my sleep was so uncomfortable, I was awake by 7am. I rose before J and decided to surprise her with my newly developed skill: cooking. It is something that I only acquired after living on my own these few years. Her fridge was pretty much empty so I went to a nearby supermarket to get what I require and was back within 30mins. J was still asleep. Made a simple continental breakfast: sunny side up eggs on toasts served with bacons, hash browns, fried mushrooms and tomatoes. As I popped the capsule in for a latte, the buzzling sound of the machine woke J up.

Me: Good morning Peppa Pig!

She was probably more dumbfounded about the breakfast I was preparing to even ask me why I was still in her house.

J: Pig calling who? goodness! I thought you only know how to eat, never knew you could cook. Emmm.. and it smells great! *grinning

Me: Wait till you taste it… you will be begging me to come every Saturday to cook for you

As J playfully tried to pinch the mushrooms to try it, I pushed her away to the bathroom and insisted she brushed her teeth first. She was smiling gleefully. We tugged into our breakfast and I lied to her I was too tired to go home after the show and slept at the sofa. She didn’t probe at all. I don’t know if I sounded convincing enough or simply because she saw through my plot and chose to let it slide.

I then decided to ask: can we spend today together as well?

J nodded with a grin.
Old 23-04-2019, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
fanxiaoxia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and thanks for more updates please.
Old 23-04-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
phuang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story bro TS, please continue...
Old 25-04-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to part 8 please.
Old 26-04-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
cumonsense deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Looking forward to part 8 please.
Looking forward too. Hopefully have some actions haha
Old 26-04-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Renewed courtship hopefully will lead to some relationship, sl please continue.
Old 27-04-2019, 05:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1