The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Konk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fantasizing of Bonking my Wife's younger Sister

Anyone fantasizing of bonking wife's younger sister before. During the CNY, my wife's younger sister came over to our place. I was amazed by her bouncing boobs especially when she was wearing those silky sleeveless type material which can easily view those lacy bra from outside.

While we will all playing cards, she was overjoyed when she got a blackjack. She started jumping and her boobs was bouncing up and down. My eyes almost pop out especially her 34C boobs really kill and making all guys
nose bleeding. I began to fantasize if i can bonk her one day. Any guys have this kind of experiences before.
Old 13-02-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fantasizing of Bonking my Wife's younger Sister

it is every man's fantasy to bonk a babe who caught your attention, right? i even fantasize bonking my niece when i saw her in her cny outfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konk View Post
Anyone fantasizing of bonking wife's younger sister before. During the CNY, my wife's younger sister came over to our place. I was amazed by her bouncing boobs especially when she was wearing those silky sleeveless type material which can easily view those lacy bra from outside.

While we will all playing cards, she was overjoyed when she got a blackjack. She started jumping and her boobs was bouncing up and down. My eyes almost pop out especially her 34C boobs really kill and making all guys
nose bleeding. I began to fantasize if i can bonk her one day. Any guys have this kind of experiences before.
Old 13-02-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18364 / Power: 26
lookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You can seek expert advice from dreamzknight! He excels in this field!
Old 13-02-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Kotonos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any horny man will have thoughts of bonking wife's younger sister, or maybe older sister too
Old 13-02-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
it is every man's fantasy to bonk a babe who caught your attention, right? i even fantasize bonking my niece when i saw her in her cny outfit
Not blood related cousins/relatives for me. Even if they are super hot. Somehow just don’t attract me at how. When they zao geng I would politely stare somewhere else instead of focusing there.

But SIL, since not blood related.. yes.. raped in my mind many times already.
Old 13-02-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold

I'm living the experience. Do not even try until there's mutual understanding between u and SIL..
Old 13-02-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

that is why we fantasize only, when we are not ready to play with fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funlover View Post
I'm living the experience. Do not even try until there's mutual understanding between u and SIL..
Old 13-02-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
that is why we fantasize only, when we are not ready to play with fire
yes, a very true statement for most of us, gals and guys ....fantasize only ....when we actually try it, we can be burnt by the fire if we r not careful !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-02-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotonos View Post
Any horny man will have thoughts of bonking wife's younger sister, or maybe older sister too
any horny man will have thoughts of bonking any woman one lei.. maybe except his own family.
Old 14-02-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
irpa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
yes, a very true statement for most of us, gals and guys ....fantasize only ....when we actually try it, we can be burnt by the fire if we r not careful !
See the sexy body (if have zaogeng the best) then PCC, safest la!
Old 14-02-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

Unless they also have the same thought. Then maybe still got chances for hanky panky.
Old 14-02-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

Going to plan what would be my next approach. Can't resist those bouncing boob always appear in front of me.
Old 14-02-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
crematore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

trying out new sensation is a nice feeling but the aftermath is something which we have to ask if we can take it and the mess that comes along... think with the regular brain den the mushroom head. But if lucky where there is mutual understanding .. congrats to you one lucky chap
Old 14-02-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Aiya see any chio bu or with tua neh neh will want bonk la.
Old 21-04-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Going to plan what would be my next approach. Can't resist those bouncing boob always appear in front of me.
So did you work to plan and plan to work on it? Hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1