The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ehlim91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Did painting for FL with ulcer in mouth :(

Hi fellow bros,

I would like to share with you guys regarding my cheonging history and need some help from fellow bros here.

Being a hot blooded NSF 8 years ago, I’ve frequented Dome 1 and 2 FLs around once a week from 2012-2013. I always engage in protected vaginal sex and unprotected oral sex (both BBBJ and painting). Towards the end of my army days, I was so scared that I will fail my ORD FFI. But luckily for me, I was tested HIV negative. From then on, I told myself that I won’t Cheong anymore, for the sake of my sexual health and future wife. Do note that I was not attached during 2011-2013 and did not engage in any sexual activities with anyone other than the FLs as mentioned.

Fast forward to 2015-2016, I was in university. Sometimes I will get a little lonely and that resulted in myself finding FLs again. The frequency was around 2-3 times a month. This carried on till I met the girl of my dreams (my current gf) at end 2016. This girl is super sweet and even though we had major quarrels once in a while due to differences in our character, I’m very sure she’s the one I wanna settle down with. Do note that I also did not have any forms of sex with other people other than the FLs as mentioned.

However, my gf is very traditional and strongly believes in sex only after marriage. We only engage in heavy petting and no sex at all, be it oral or protected penetrative sex. As you guys know, guys will always have sexual urges la, so I’ll resort to PCC to satisfy myself when I have the urge.

However, just last month, after looking through some of the mouth watering FRs in dome 1, my small head took over my big head and I decided to engage one of the FLs to satisfy my sexual urge on 22nd March. We did protected vaginal sex and unprotected oral sex (BBBJ and painting). Deeply regretted my actions after the session. To my horror, I found out that I had an ulcer in my mouth after the session, which means that I have painted the FL with an ulcer in my mouth!

Wanted to chiong to AFA to do a anonymous HIV test. But I’ve did my research online, 4th gen hiv test will only be accurate from 28 days onwards. I’m planning to do a 4th gen hiv test this coming Saturday and another 3rd gen hiv rest with all the stds screening from June onwards. Any bros can advise on the timeline? Or if I can bring forward the tests a little earlier?

So far there are no symptoms for myself after many years of chionging. No month Long fever, rashes, penile discharge etc. If I’m cleared for all stds and HIV (which I highly doubt so), that will be great. If not, I really don’t know how to face my family and friends anymore.

Wish me the best of luck bros.

Take care and cheong safely!!

Last edited by ehlim91; 16-04-2019 at 11:58 AM.
Old 16-04-2019, 09:59 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Did painting for FL with ulcer in mouth :(

Your chances of catching HIV are remote.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-04-2019, 11:58 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

best of luck...
i am pretty sure u will be safe from HIV...

28 days is correct if you are going for the 4th gen HIV test.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehlim91 View Post

Wish me the best of luck bros.

Any bros can advise on the timeline?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 16-04-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
desmondquek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Your getting herpes is pretty much GUARANTEED. You may or may not have symptoms.

Your gf will definitely get it from you. If you want to have children, be sure to consult the doctor. If the girl kanna herpes late in pregnancy, it might spread to the child which is horrible.

So, no sex after she's pregnant.

There's also the issue of Hpv, which causes cervical cancer.
Old 17-04-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

Hi guys, couldn’t really sleep for the past few days and felt really uneasy. So I decided to go for the anonymous HIV testing today at Tanjong Pagar medical clinic (25 days window period). Doc did the gen 4 HIV test and was certified HIV Negative after 10-15mins of waiting. Asked doc if I should repeat the test again at 3 months, he says there isn’t a need to do as protected sex and unprotected oral sex with the FL is considered Low risk activity.

Wtf man, was so scared cos of the ulcer while doing oral sex.

One obstacle down, the next step will be to go for STDs check. Doctor advised 1 month after exposure. Definitely will not want to do any sexual activities with my gf if not cleared.

Thanks bros! Will update this thread whenever possible.

Last edited by ehlim91; 17-04-2019 at 03:08 PM.
Old 17-04-2019, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DonQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The weather so hot these few months... a bit of ulcer should be normal if you also eat Mala hotpot.... lol
Old 17-04-2019, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonQ View Post
The weather so hot these few months... a bit of ulcer should be normal if you also eat Mala hotpot.... lol
Haha bro, not a fan of mala leh. But I gotta admit the weather nowadays is damn ridiculous.
Old 18-04-2019, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
unprotected oral sex with the FL is considered Low risk activity
He is actually correct about that furthermore we all once in a while give into temptation but as long as its protected sex and covered bj you have nothing to worry about
Old 18-04-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulus View Post
He is actually correct about that furthermore we all once in a while give into temptation but as long as its protected sex and covered bj you have nothing to worry about
Mine was unprotected BJ bro and I found out that I did cunnilingus on the FL with an ulcer after the session bro. Was damn paranoid for the past few days.

The doc also mentioned that in order for the transmission of HIV risk through cunnilingus to be high, there should be presence of blood in both parties, that means having blood in the man's mouth and woman's vagina.

Not sure how true is the above. Any bros have any experience in this?
Old 18-04-2019, 04:20 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mine was unprotected BJ bro and I found out that I did cunnilingus on the FL with an ulcer after the session bro. Was damn paranoid for the past few days.

The doc also mentioned that in order for the transmission of HIV risk through cunnilingus to be high, there should be presence of blood in both parties, that means having blood in the man's mouth and woman's vagina.

Not sure how true is the above. Any bros have any experience in this?
The presence of blood definitely increases the risk because the viral load in blood is higher than in saliva.

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q8796.html

According to AIDS books and research articles, there are enormous amount of hiv in body fluids(some millions per ml,to my memory) Dr.Sowadsky, what would be the REAL hiv concentration in the body fluids in the worset situation?(for example, in the acute retroviral stage and late stage of AIDS)

Response from Mr. Sowadsky

Hi. Thank you for your question. There is no such thing as a "Real" or "textbook" answer to this question. This is because the viral load can vary tremendously from one person to another. It could also vary from one stage of the disease to another (recent HIV infection, asymptomatic stage, full-blown disease, terminal stage, etc.), and it can even vary from one body fluid to another.

Viral load in blood:

Generally speaking, within the first few weeks after infection, the virus replicates rapidly, and the viral load may go to high levels. Soon afterwards, the immune system starts to control HIV, and the viral load drops significantly. As the years progress, the viral load may gradually increase, or it may increase rapidly. In the late stage of the disease, the viral load can be very high. At any stage of the disease, how high the viral load can go (and how low it can go) varies tremendously from person to person. The viral load can go as high as a million copies or more, or as low as "below detectable limits" (less than 25 copies on some tests) . If a person is on antiviral therapy, the viral load may decrease significantly, if the treatments are successful. Because the viral load in the blood can vary so much from one person to another, and because it can vary from one stage of the disease to another, a person with HIV/AIDS must be periodically tested to determine the amount of the virus in their blood. Even if the viral load is "below detectable levels", there is still a significant chance of transmission, if another person is exposed to the blood, semen, or vaginal secretions of a person with HIV.

Viral load in semen and vaginal secretions:

Generally speaking, the viral load in these body fluids roughly correlates with the viral load in the blood. In other words, when the viral load in the blood is high, the viral load in semen and vaginal secretions can also be high. And when the viral load in the blood is low, the viral load in semen and vaginal secretions can also be low. However, this is not always the case. For example, if a person has another STD like Chlamydia or Gonorrhea, the HIV viral load in semen (and possibly vaginal secretions) may increase, regardless of the viral load in the blood. During this time, the person may be more infectious to other people during sexual activity. The viral load in the semen would then decrease after the STD is successfully treated.

Viral load in saliva, tears, sweat, and urine:

Regardless of viral load in the blood and other body fluids, the viral load in saliva, tears, sweat, and urine is normally extremely low at all times (or may not be found at all). At any stage of the disease, these body fluids would only be risky if they contained visible blood.

In summary, there is a lot of variability in the viral load. This is why we depend so much on viral load testing to determine how well a person is doing clinically. So the answer to your question is highly variable, depending on the person, the stage of the disease, how well they are responding to antiviral therapy, and which body fluids you are talking about.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to call the Centers for Disease Control at 1.800.232.4636 (Nationwide).
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 18-04-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The presence of blood definitely increases the risk because the viral load in blood is higher than in saliva.

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q8796.html

In summary, there is a lot of variability in the viral load. This is why we depend so much on viral load testing to determine how well a person is doing clinically. So the answer to your question is highly variable, depending on the person, the stage of the disease, how well they are responding to antiviral therapy, and which body fluids you are talking about.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to call the Centers for Disease Control at 1.800.232.4636 (Nationwide).
Thanks for the sharing man. Yeah will definitely get tested after three months to be sure. Please cheong safely bros, for the sake of your loved ones.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1