The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 11-11-2012, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Eating in Bangkok

Paiseh. Me outdated liao. Need info on nice restaurants at Yaowarat (China Town). Scala was nice but quite ex. Nam Sing ok but prefer to try others. Thanks bros.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Still dun get it after all these years....I dun mind the zapping and all tat.... of course I have zapped pple before for some weird posts.

BUT....at least I had the courtesy to write my nick and let them know..WHY i zapped them. So tat if they dis agreed they could offer me the same courtesy back and zap me back.

Just got zapped with a single word - today!

LOL! come on....BE a MAN!! PM me who u were and the reason....Thanks!
Old 11-11-2012, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
There are many other MPs to go, if u don't mind a slightly older ladies selection. At least u don't have to bear with the dirty and rundown rooms....but if u can only go before 3pm, then prob only nataree has a decent selection.

Can consider Poisedon, Caesars at Hway Kwang, or La Belle at Petchaburi which has better rooms then the other two. Of course u can try The Lord, but the price is most ex compared to the others.
Bro, actually i think that Tharn Thong at Meng Jai Junction is also not bad...rooms are clean and gals also give pretty good service. However, no Nuru if u are specifically looking for it.

few gals to recommend: Mint, Noon, Nampeung and Nisa.

Look for Papasan Iss..... Hope this helps.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Any infos regarding flight MIA from sin to bkk?
Will be in SG before Xmas and my gf decided to stop at Krung Thep for a few days before back to mountain for new year. Saw MIA has a good deal despite year end, cheaper than budget.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Yorktuda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros in bkk over the public hols? will be in bkk from monday to thursday.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Any infos regarding flight MIA from sin to bkk?
Will be in SG before Xmas and my gf decided to stop at Krung Thep for a few days before back to mountain for new year. Saw MIA has a good deal despite year end, cheaper than budget.
Do you mean Myanmar airlines? My friend took the flight before and they were using a320 which is similar to the budget airlines. Food and drinks are served on the flight.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:50 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojo View Post
Do you mean Myanmar airlines? My friend took the flight before and they were using a320 which is similar to the budget airlines. Food and drinks are served on the flight.
Yup, Myanmar airline. Thanks for the info. A320, similar like Silkair direct flight from Cnx to sing.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wei8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone in BKK?i will reach bkk tom
Old 12-11-2012, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hstream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Bangkok Field Report

I will be in Bangkok on Man & Wed and will be proceeding to Pattaya after that.
Old 12-11-2012, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojo View Post
Do you mean Myanmar airlines?
Earlir this year I tried online booking, it was a real PIA (pain in the ass). Website didn't work, disaster and customer hotline say must book manually.

Never tried again, maybe it's gone some makeover just as the nation?
Old 12-11-2012, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

You so up market, budget airlines not for you........

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Earlir this year I tried online booking, it was a real PIA (pain in the ass). Website didn't work, disaster and customer hotline say must book manually.

Old 12-11-2012, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
I did the google search for MIA, however the price is different from what I got from Zuji. And it's nearly 2k bht different. Read feedback about Zuji on goggle many says it's legit, but I'm wondering why the price so huge different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
You so up market, budget airlines not for you.......
Pii it's full service flight na. But using A320, which only have one lane for walking, and I believe the sit is bigger and spacious than budget plane.
Old 13-11-2012, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
I did the google search for MIA, however the price is different from what I got from Zuji. And it's nearly 2k bht different. Read feedback about Zuji on goggle many says it's legit, but I'm wondering why the price so huge different.
I used to buy ticket from Zuji, no complain but recently getting more expensive to get the ticket from them. U can try viasingapore too. Sometimes, it is cheaper to buy air ticket direct from the airline website.
Old 13-11-2012, 04:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by songsonglah View Post
Yes, I'm aware of that fact. My buddy who was with me that night got the girl who was standing street with my girl but her service is unmentionable. Whereas mine is a hell of a gem. Had a great time with her. And for 1k, guess I can't complain much. Only thing is.. After the deed with her, I brought her to Mac and she asked me to buy an extra burger for her husband who was working as a motor taxi and is WAITING for her outside Mac.

I'm like... What the hell! His wife is inside Mac with the man that just fuck her and he's waiting outside???
A taxi driver once told me that easily 90% of those street walkers have kids +husband/bf . Having husband waiting outside is not that surprising. Anyway the husband may think she is just meeting a friend from work. At least they do not bring their kids when they are out working. Recently read some WL in sleazy low end Chow Kit area in KL bring their kids along when they do the deed with the customer cos they do not have place to stay so kids go with her whereever she goes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraone View Post
I think his fee will be more than USD1000 Phuut len khrap yang mai groot na
USD1000 is just pickup you up from BKK airport. if he is in Phnom Penh, you have to pay return ticket from Phnom Penh to BKK + pay for annual leave used to fly down to BKK so at least USD5000
Quote:
But can we try to keep to reasonable level for private chit chats (single liners) or scratching each other backs which have gotten plenty of late? It's good to read of some, but after while many "hellos" don't add any interest or value. Think many others would agree?
Well said. It's sad that some bros treat this as private chatline instead of forum.
Old 13-11-2012, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 14
qwertyuiop2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi to all bro out there, i be going to bangkok on 14 jan. any hotel and place to intro??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1