The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-12-2012, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

555 ok I know the way just dunno know soi what.
See how na,got to start working first.
Old 19-12-2012, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
trisno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
planning after chinese year
feb mid week.
Hi bro, got a noob question. Is it good to visit that time of year. I know for Chinese girls, that time usually most go home. What about in bangkok? Cuz I'm planning to visit about a week after CNY. Thanks
Old 19-12-2012, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Tonight Suzuki Cup, Singapore VS Thailand....
1 sg-- 0 thai..now
Old 19-12-2012, 08:55 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
555 maybe jan or feb a short trip.
feb come together la bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Mai pen rai...u come Feb i bring u go....1 box Old Chang Kee for tat...wahahaha!!, we go eat sushi....

thamae cafe girl , can bring go clubbing together also. hahaha.

U both try make it feb together lor...happenin....got some other bros also coming back in feb...think feb i super busy laew..LOL!

was thinking of that also. pink and me can go together lor. feb period after chinese year haha.

@Pinkreika..BTW, Thermae is at Soi 15, Sukhumvidht....

LOL...bro....I will be in Bangkok but still dun know where yet..PM me lah..see if got chance to party together then...
Old 19-12-2012, 09:18 PM
Samster

toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by toilet$50 View Post
1 sg-- 0 thai..now
1-1..

live...

Last edited by toilet$50; 19-12-2012 at 09:18 PM. Reason: 2 nd half,
Old 19-12-2012, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by toilet$50 View Post
1-1..

live...
knn..only 1 sec,2-1
Old 19-12-2012, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
feb come together la bro
I try my best na, no guarantee ah.
Old 19-12-2012, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Tonight Suzuki Cup, Singapore VS Thailand....
Is this a footy game ?
Old 19-12-2012, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 19
jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Is this a footy game ?
yes, 1st leg.
Old 19-12-2012, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 13
exon1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've been to BKK few times for business. This time round I decided to try out a massage session available in my hotel and it just ended making me a happy man!

This hotel provide room massage service and since this is my third visit, I decided to try the room massage. Appointment at 8pm thinking its a reputable hotel so should not have "La sup" service.

"Ding Dong" I was expecting an auntie sort of thailady but to my surprise she looks quite young. late 20s to early 30s. I act Guai ask her if she want me to put on my underwear or not and she say up to me. So strip down to my birthday suit and she did a 45mins session then she pop the golden question whether I want extra service.

She say she only provide HJ, but I request her to strip naked too. She Onz! The rest is up to your imagination liao...

FR below

Looks: 7/10 Makeup abit thick but consider chio.
Height: My armpit level or slightly lower I am 1.82m
Body: Slim and petite, smooth skin and little tan
Language: English is surprisingly good for a Thai. She say she used to date french guy but break liao.
Boobies: C cup quite firm and hard I press till song song to jurong
HJ: She knows how to handle my pipe well n the feeling was sensational especially when I jerk off end up left some cum were left on the quilt.
RTF: Yes, and will request for more indept service coz she let me take a look at her CB before I cum
Price: < Baht 2K

Bros interested can PM me but her spa is suppose to be a clean joint. So I will distribute carefully as ppl's ricebowl at stake.
Old 19-12-2012, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
poporing123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Mai pen rai...u come Feb i bring u go....1 box Old Chang Kee for tat...wahahaha!!, we go eat sushi....

U both try make it feb together lor...happenin....got some other bros also coming back in feb...think feb i super busy laew..LOL!

@Pinkreika..BTW, Thermae is at Soi 15, Sukhumvidht....

LOL...bro....I will be in Bangkok but still dun know where yet..PM me lah..see if got chance to party together then...
I think i saw that place, very near the mall there, its the one need to walk down the stairs from sukhumvit main road in one of the shops houses rite?
Issit nais?
Old 19-12-2012, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by exon1 View Post
Price: < Baht 2K

Bros interested can PM me but her spa is suppose to be a clean joint. So I will distribute carefully as ppl's ricebowl at stake.
Bro, I think you are in the wrong thread. Normally I don't screw apple in forum, but seriously...do you think you are posting on the local massage thread or something?hate it when ppl start think they r high and mighty to wanna 'protect' and thus 'consider' giving contacts selectively. If you are sooo righteous as to, in your own words, distribute carefully as ppl's rice bowl at stake, then just shut the fk up about your FR. U r better off posting in those local threads with those so called bros only giving out contacts to those with points. Honestly, this is crappy.

This is BKK thread if you are not aware. In this thread, we SHARE and talk about where to find gals, where to have fun, what to pay, when to pay, who to go with etc... this is a SEX thread for goodness sake. So! why be so high handed about your so called contact. There is NO such thing as in fking up people's rice bowl over something so trivial in LOS. Considering that you are a regular exec on regular biz trips to LOS, you sure act like a noob.

Lastly, that freaking price you pay for that hj is ridiculous. I get mine at 300bht. And mind you...its a 19yo syt.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 20-12-2012, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

This is so funny that I just have to share After all, khun policemen are men, too

Old 20-12-2012, 04:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poporing123 View Post
I think i saw that place, very near the mall there, its the one need to walk down the stairs from sukhumvit main road in one of the shops houses rite?
Issit nais?

I think u are rite...its actually a hotel..its at the basement with stairs which u have to walk down....u went there?? When u come back we can go see who the new aliens there...LOL!
Old 20-12-2012, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 20
sduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi guys, anyone know of any hotel that do not require the lady to deposit ID card at the counter when bringing her back?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1