The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-10-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomagleu View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/jiu-er-massage/

Visited her last week

Looks : like picture not photoshopped
Massage : she knows tuina good strength and can vary
Body: not for boobs lover but still a handful
Sensual: relative , mine was good enough to release my soldiers
Playability: relative, I had a good time roaming

RTM: yes,rotating between yu xi, bo bo and her (jiu er) of course not forgetting my FL
I went to her the last stint.
Would agree mostly except she's so so in massage. Mileage varies at times tho
RTM : not likely. I'm semi-retired
Old 23-10-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Old man don't understand small boy language
Sorry sorry
Semi nude , full nude
Old 23-10-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 5
Perfectgun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPerfectgun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/an-qi-massage/

Super solid massage. Looks same as photo. Juagen shiok and super tease with a final release. must try the teasing. Make u super hard
Old 23-10-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1186 / Power: 17
Thiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Well it's been a long while. She's changed quite a bit, looks different as well. She's grown pretty and busty.

Picked up some experience elsewhere, kinda different this time. Not over the top sensuals but feels more experienced now. If you haven't, give it a try and see if different. Just curious to know your thoughts.
True true, from pictures can tell she gives a different vibe. Anyway nah probably not gonna visit again.. I haven't been active lately, and also I'm more into aimee, 7P, mango type of MLs. Ice Queens with no gfe.
Old 23-10-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
Hapidud is one of the Best!Hapidud is one of the Best!Hapidud is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomagleu View Post
Most likely being harassed by some 变态 fella and taking a break. One FL I know currently is such a case. Disappeared for three weeks, only replied to my message yesterday. Just one possibility.
Ya, especially kena police case, escape first, then return with new name. Come on, there are many beautiful choices out there… enjoy your escapades instead of just sticking to one…
Old 23-10-2019, 07:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
Heistboy is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sglonelyguy.org/tian-xing-massage/

Warning! You may like to give a miss to this chick for now.
Creating scarcity to lure bros to attend to her… let her go lah.
She's jam packed by the hour, so dun expect excellent service liao… those who had booked her, good luck to u. Lower your expectations to avoid disappointment.
Old 23-10-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 11
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heistboy View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/tian-xing-massage/

Warning! You may like to give a miss to this chick for now.
Creating scarcity to lure bros to attend to her… let her go lah.
She's jam packed by the hour, so dun expect excellent service liao… those who had booked her, good luck to u. Lower your expectations to avoid disappointment.
This morning i went rtm for final time before she fly off in few more days. The experience is still ok leh, never short change me in service.

Eh bro, looking at your past posts on “unlocking”, my guess is she reject your advances for fj is it? Lol. Take it easy man.
Old 23-10-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
altan78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, TX is going back. I am sure many people will try to book her one last time, can’t really fault her for not being able to provide her best service after servicing so many customers.
Old 23-10-2019, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

anybody tried ju zi
Old 23-10-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
anybody tried ju zi, looks another good stuff.
Was attracted too then discovered to be FL on papaya web. $160.
Old 23-10-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
I saw her WeChat "invite", was tempted initially but then I suddenly think, can't be she drain the tub and refill it for each customer who opt for it right? The last thing I want is to dip into the same water which has many other bros' residues..
She does and clean the tub so hygience is there. I went there she was rinising it as previous customer also use.

A reason why she need top up for that service.
Old 23-10-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Quietsnuggles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://sglonelyguy.org/rainbow-massage/

Had visited her 4 times, all 4 times happen to be in different locations. Finally settled down in central, still the classic gfe. Cuddling beside me, chatting with me till time's up. Let me know if there are other MLs who practice such GFE! (till now there's quite a few whom just can't wait for you to leave after post-massage shower zzz)

Special thanks to the bro who taught her to use her body strength with her knees for massage to make up for her average strength. Left (still) a satisfied man!

Last edited by Quietsnuggles; 23-10-2019 at 08:58 PM.
Old 23-10-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Think the $100/1hr package no roaming. The $150/90 min allows roaming and SN.
actually no topup it just that 90min allow some bonus only.
60min $100 90MIN $150 it actually same rate just the extra mins cost
Old 23-10-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Removed. Wrong reference

Last edited by Johndick; 23-10-2019 at 11:14 PM.
Old 23-10-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quietsnuggles View Post
Cuddling beside me, chatting with me till time's up. Let me know if there are other MLs who practice such GFE! (till now there's quite a few whom just can't wait for you to leave after post-massage shower zzz)
Isn't cuddling towards the end the norm?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1