The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 25-10-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Up against a pub team but i really enjoyed the return of our fluidity!

Fabinho and Shaqiri were great! This formation suits us against weak teams.

Virgil with the captain's armband

PSG and Napoli draw with us going back to the top of the table.

Things looking more peachy now

We move on to Cardiff next.
Liverpool scored 4 goals and front 3 firing. Nothing to complain.

Bonus top of the group.

Twitter went to hysteria when VVD given Capt armband.

Fabinho and Shaq was a rocked.

Kudos to Klopp for taking his time to build up Fabinho similar to what he did with Andy Robertson.

Congrats to Salah - became the quickest player to score 50 goals for Liverpool

Keep the clean sheets count - 7 clean sheets so far.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded

Last edited by ThisIsMelwood; 25-10-2018 at 10:32 AM.
Old 25-10-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Crunch match shall probably be our home return against Napoli.

Need to get around that wily old fox Ancelotti who seems to be doing a good job taking over from Sarri.
Old 26-10-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like worth the wait for Fabinho to start his first Premier League game this weekend.

If Shaqiri continue to do his best think we can repeat Fab Four.

With Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain to come back think our midfield options will be better.

Now the squad is fully needed for a very busy period. All players will need to step up.

Liverpool were the third-highest earners of Champions League revenue last season, earning €81.2 million (around £71.8m).

Who do you think Liverpool needed in Jan window transfer?

Old 26-10-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Looks like worth the wait for Fabinho to start his first Premier League game this weekend.

If Shaqiri continue to do his best think we can repeat Fab Four.

With Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain to come back think our midfield options will be better.

Now the squad is fully needed for a very busy period. All players will need to step up.

Liverpool were the third-highest earners of Champions League revenue last season, earning €81.2 million (around £71.8m).

Who do you think Liverpool needed in Jan window transfer?
If they can get Aaron Ramsey on the cheap would be good. A lot of reports saying he wants to leave n Klopp is keen also. Only issue with Ramsey is he is quite injury prone otherwise he is a good buy as he is a good goal scorer!
Old 27-10-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Many media news are reporting Salah is unhappy at Liverpool.
I have no idea why he should be unhappy but hopefully this does not become another Suarez saga or Sterling case.
Old 27-10-2018, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Many media news are reporting Salah is unhappy at Liverpool.
I have no idea why he should be unhappy but hopefully this does not become another Suarez saga or Sterling case.
Hi,
Mo Salah has shown that he is not of the money hunger group like Sterling or Neymar.

Some jornalists say that his celebrations after scoring was subdued because he was relieved at starting to score again and part of his humility.

However, there are other jornalists who claim that he is pushing to go to Real.
Me, i think it is the former. He will stay with the Pool.

But of course, finally, it is the club that has to ensure that he stays by paying him well and protecting him from the media.. You cannot compare withteh Suarez case as then, the club was "tired"of his biting and just wanted to let him go plus Suarez was fed up with the British media, picking on him everyday...

Plus he is not from LAtin America where Real or BArcelona are considered as every players' dream club.
Old 27-10-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

1-0 half time score

Salah scoring his 51st goal for Liverpool

Plenty of wasted chances. We need to score more goals!
Old 27-10-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SharonLeeX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 - 0 Mane !!!!!
Hope the defence keep a clean sheet today
Old 27-10-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13785 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

4-1. Good night all.
Old 28-10-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

There went the clean sheet, if not there would be a record of 10 games clean sheet

Lalana is too off form and should have been taken off at half time. Look at how Shaqiri livened up the play and even scored a well-taken goal
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 28-10-2018, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

3 wins on the trot, albeit agst weaker calibre teams like Red Star, Huddersfield and Cardiff. No clean sheets is ok, no thanks to that fluke goal by Cardiff, its the 3 pts that matters, to keep pace at the top. Both Lovren and moreno had a uneventful day at the office.
Shaqiri should have started instead of Lallana while Booby looks below par. 2 out of the Fab 3 scored with Mane hitting a brace.
Motm:The Egyptian king Salah. What hogwash that he is unhappy at Anfield from the media. He looks happy to me. Fabinho really looking the part with his 1st league start. The Ref was pathetic though as Salah was clearly pulled down in the 1st half and repeated fouls from the Cardiff left-back on Salah with no cards shown.
Old 28-10-2018, 04:29 AM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

A good day's work!

We are gradually getting back towards our best...but not quite there yet. And that's saying something coming off consecutive 4-0 & 4-1 wins. Albeit against two poor sides, Cardiff last night were resilient and got stuck in but are pretty limited.

Fabinho impressed me again last night..looks like his understanding of his role is getting better and he's really growing into it. Some very strong tackles again last night which is great to see. Always first instinct is to pass forward and not afraid to get forward. Good stuff again.

Mane & Salah getting their groove back...3 goals each in 2 games...what crisis??

Last word for Shaqiri...he is going to give Klopp a headache because he is becoming almost undroppable and I'm not sure Jurgen had figured on him being an auto starter. But his energy & invention & trying to create between midfield & the front 3 is what we have been lacking. Delighted he scored and the classy way he took and finished the chance!

PL:

Mahrez (£60 million) - 3 goals (409 mins)
Shaqiri (£13 million) - 1 goal 4 assists (215 mins)

Bargain!!

I think Klopp may have inadvertently stumbled...if stumbled is the right word...on his best midfield for now...Gini, Fab, & Shaq. Don't think its the m/f he would have envisaged back in August but at the moment its the one that seems to give us best balance & options.

Anyway, 3 more points, 4 more goals, top of both PL and CL tables...have to be happy with that. Very happy!! Roll on Arsenal at the Emirates next.

I'm still ********** off with conceding that poxy goal though!!

Last edited by escobar43535; 28-10-2018 at 04:48 AM.
Old 28-10-2018, 08:15 AM
Samster

I was speechless and happy that Liverpool sat Top of summit after 10 games. Only Man City can regain the top after Tuesday morning game. Obviously I will be rooting for Spurs.

The bro who predicted that Liverpool sat right on top of summit after 10 games kudos to you even though I remembered you said Liverpool wins all 10 games. I am not greedy because 26 points with 8W 2D 0L, am still delighted.

I was disgusted to read that idiot Paul Merson said Salah looked unhappy before the game. All these are rubbish because Salah put in MOTM game and was a menace in front of Cardiff goal. Salah scored one goal and assisted the other three goals.

Football is a funny game and goal can happen when you least anticipated. Cardiff scored a goal when you when they have zero shots on target for the entire match. That one on target was a goal.

Old 28-10-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
I was speechless and happy that Liverpool sat Top of summit after 10 games. Only Man City can regain the top after Tuesday morning game. Obviously I will be rooting for Spurs.

The bro who predicted that Liverpool sat right on top of summit after 10 games kudos to you even though I remembered you said Liverpool wins all 10 games. I am not greedy because 26 points with 8W 2D 0L, am still delighted.

I was disgusted to read that idiot Paul Merson said Salah looked unhappy before the game. All these are rubbish because Salah put in MOTM game and was a menace in front of Cardiff goal. Salah scored one goal and assisted the other three goals.

Football is a funny game and goal can happen when you least anticipated. Cardiff scored a goal when you when they have zero shots on target for the entire match. That one on target was a goal.
Paul Merson was a good player but is a real moron these days!
Old 28-10-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

Just heard about Thai owner of Leicester City, Vichai's helicopter crashing near Leicester's stadium after their PL match yesterday.

No news of any survivors but looks like Vichai himself was in the copter at that time, not a good sign.

Brings back memories of former Chelsea big shareholder Matthew Harding's death.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1